1 My brethren, be not many masters, knowing that we shall receive the greater condemnation. 2 For in many things we offend all. If any man offend not in word, the same is a perfect man, and able also to bridle the whole body. 3 Behold, we put bits in the horses’ mouths, that they may obey us; and we turn about their whole body. 4 Behold also the ships, which though they be so great, and are driven of fierce winds, yet are they turned about with a very small helm, whithersoever the governor listeth. 5 Even so the tongue is a little member, and boasteth great things. Behold, how great a matter a little fire kindleth! 6 And the tongue is a fire, a world of iniquity: so is the tongue among our members, that it defileth the whole body, and setteth on fire the course of nature; and it is set on fire of hell. 7 For every kind of beasts, and of birds, and of serpents, and of things in the sea, is tamed, and hath been tamed of mankind: 8 But the tongue can no man tame; it is an unruly evil, full of deadly poison. 9 Therewith bless we God, even the Father; and therewith curse we men, which are made after the similitude of God. 10 Out of the same mouth proceedeth blessing and cursing. My brethren, these things ought not so to be. 11 Doth a fountain send forth at the same place sweet water and bitter? 12 Can the fig tree, my brethren, bear olive berries? either a vine, figs? so can no fountain both yield salt water and fresh. 13 Who is a wise man and endued with knowledge among you? let him shew out of a good conversation his works with meekness of wisdom. 14 But if ye have bitter envying and strife in your hearts, glory not, and lie not against the truth. 15 This wisdom descendeth not from above, but is earthly, sensual, devilish. 16 For where envying and strife is, there is confusion and every evil work. 17 But the wisdom that is from above is first pure, then peaceable, gentle, and easy to be intreated, full of mercy and good fruits, without partiality, and without hypocrisy. 18 And the fruit of righteousness is sown in peace of them that make peace.
Life and death is in the power of the tongue. As believers we must understand the power of the tongue. What we say is what we see. When you speak blessings, you see it in your life, but when you speak curses, you see it in your life. Mark 11:22-24 Jesus tells us that if we have faith we shall have what we say. Today, we are looking at 20 deliverance prayer points to tame the tongue. This prayer points is to help you control your tongue. As you pray them, the holy spirit will empower you to to talk right and enjoy a great future.
Until you learn how to tame your tongue, you will continue to be a victim. Words are spirit, John 6:63 tells us that. You must learn to control yourself from speaking evil. What you say in life is what you get, the bible said ” out of the abundance of the heart, the mouth speaketh” that means your mouth gives expression to the thoughts of your heart. This deliverance prayer points to tame the tongue will empower you to control your tongue to always speak right. Pray them with faith today and be empowered to speak your way to the top.
20 Deliverance Prayer Points To Tame The Tongue
1. Father, I thank you for your faithfulness in Jesus name.
2. I cover my tongue with the blood of Jesus.
3. I command all the spiritual evil in my life to be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
4. I paralyse and nullify the activities of evil spirits in my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I decree the exit of the spirits of lying from my life, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the fire of God purge my tongue from every filthy contamination in Jesus name
7. Lord, empower me to tame my tongue and deliver me from the spirit of self-destruction in Jesus name..
8. I cut myself off from every spirit of evil and careless speech, in the name of Jesus.
9. I command every spirit of complaining in my life to depart, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let every serpentine spirit and poison depart from my tongue, in the name of Jesus.
11. I command every agent of bondage and destruction in my tongue to depart, in the name of Jesus.
12. Lord, repair all damages done to my life as a result of the wrong use of my tongue in the name of jesus
13. I declare today that through my tongue I shall control the blessings in my life in the name of Jesus.
14. Lord, deliver my tongue from becoming a weapon of evil in Jesus name
15. I cancel all the evil words I have uttered against my life in Jesus name.
16. Lord, deliver my life from the hand of evil talkers in the name of Jesus.
17. With my tongue, I condemn every evil tongue that is speaking against my life, in Jesus’name.
18. Lord, heal me of all diseases of the tongue.
19. I loose myself from the grip of lying Spirits, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let every problem in my life originated from wrong speaking dissapear from me now in the name of Jesus.