1 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: because his mercy endureth for ever. 2 Let Israel now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. 3 Let the house of Aaron now say, that his mercy endureth for ever. 4 Let them now that fear the Lord say, that his mercy endureth for ever. 5 I called upon the Lord in distress: the Lord answered me, and set me in a large place. 6 The Lord is on my side; I will not fear: what can man do unto me? 7 The Lord taketh my part with them that help me: therefore shall I see my desire upon them that hate me. 8 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in man. 9 It is better to trust in the Lord than to put confidence in princes. 10 All nations compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord will I destroy them. 11 They compassed me about; yea, they compassed me about: but in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. 12 They compassed me about like bees; they are quenched as the fire of thorns: for in the name of the Lord I will destroy them. 13 Thou hast thrust sore at me that I might fall: but the Lord helped me. 14 The Lord is my strength and song, and is become my salvation. 15 The voice of rejoicing and salvation is in the tabernacles of the righteous: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly. 16 The right hand of the Lord is exalted: the right hand of the Lord doeth valiantly. 17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the Lord. 18 The Lord hath chastened me sore: but he hath not given me over unto death. 19 Open to me the gates of righteousness: I will go into them, and I will praise the Lord: 20 This gate of the Lord, into which the righteous shall enter. 21 I will praise thee: for thou hast heard me, and art become my salvation. 22 The stone which the builders refused is become the head stone of the corner. 23 This is the Lord’s doing; it is marvellous in our eyes. 24 This is the day which the Lord hath made; we will rejoice and be glad in it. 25 Save now, I beseech thee, O Lord: O Lord, I beseech thee, send now prosperity. 26 Blessed be he that cometh in the name of the Lord: we have blessed you out of the house of the Lord. 27 God is the Lord, which hath shewed us light: bind the sacrifice with cords, even unto the horns of the altar. 28 Thou art my God, and I will praise thee: thou art my God, I will exalt thee. 29 O give thanks unto the Lord; for he is good: for his mercy endureth for ever.
Every Strongman in your life shall be unseated today in Jesus name amen. We serve a prayer answering God, anytime we call Him, He will always answer us speedily. Today we shall be looking at 40 strongman deliverance prayers, but before we go into the deliverance prayers proper, let’s get some understanding.
Who is a strongman? A strongman is a demonic agent, or an ancestral demon resisting the progress of a family. Know this, the devil and his demons are our real enemy, and he has also sent his demons into families to cause havoc. Strongmen are responsible for evil family patterns in families. For instance, you see the issues of barrenness in some families, from one generation to the other, Abraham in the bible had issues with child bearing, it took years before he had a child, Genesis 12:15-17, Isaac also had issues with child bearing, it took him years to start having children, Genesis 25:19-34, we also see the same thing in Jacob and his wives Leah and Rachel, Rachel also had issues with barrenness Genesis 30:1. This kind of evil pattern is from strongmen, in some families its poverty, some is delayed marriage, some its untimely death, nobody lives up to a certain age. But the goodness is this, as we engage this strongman deliverance prayers today, every strongman in your life will be defeated in Jesus name. The God that answers by fire will show Himself strong in your life in Jesus name. Pray this prayers with faith today and expect instant divine intervention in your life and family in Jesus name.
40 Strongman Deliverance Prayers
1. I withdraw the control of my life from the hands and domination of every strongman, in the name of Jesus.
2. I withdraw my future from the influence and control of every strongman in the name of Jesus.
3. I deliver myself from any unconscious satanic bondage now!!!, in the name of Jesus.
4. Let every demonic power controlling my life and destiny be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let the joy of my enemies over my life turn to sorrow, in the name of Jesus.
6. Let the organisation of the hosts of hell against my life and destiny break down to pieces , in the name of Jesus.
7. Let all witches and wizards wishing for my death, begin to receive the stones of fire now, in the name of Jesus.
8. I cut off any problem with a link to my parents, in Jesus’ name.
9. I break every demonic yoke of bondage, in the name of Jesus.
10. Let every nature of failure in my life go and let the nature of success come to me, in the name of Jesus.
11. I disgrace the strongman delegated by satan over my life, in the name of Jesus.
12. Let the rejoicing of the wicked over my life turn to perpetual sorrows, in Jesus’ name.
13. I break myself free from the bondage of ancestral spirits, in the name of Jesus.
14. Evil family tree in my life, be uprooted, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus.
15. Let every bondage of inherited sickness over my life break in my life, in the name of Jesus.
16. I declare that every power that has ever done me wrong by the enemy, i release divine judgement in the camp of the enemy as written in Psalm 35.
17. Let all my oppressors fall by their own counsels, in Jesus’ name.
18. Let every of my blessings in the hand of my enemies be released, in Jesus’ name.
19. Let every negative utterances spoken over my life be canceled, in Jesus’ name.
20. Every problem attached to my name, be revoked, in Jesus’ name.
21. Lord, reveal unto me every secret about my life that I need to know in Jesus name.
22. Let every evil remote control and spiritual satellites set up against me receive the thunder fire of God and be burnt to ashes, in the name of Jesus.
23. I command every strange and wicked voice calling my name to be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
24. Lord, purge me from every spiritual and physical poison I have taken through food, in the name of Jesus.
25. Lord, let the blood of Jesus wash away every mark of witches, wizards and wicked men from my life, in the name of Jesus.
26. I stand against every destroyer in my life destruction shall be there portion , in the name of Jesus.
27. I stand against lack of knowledge in the affairs of my life, in the name of Jesus.
28. I stand against the spirit of envy and the spirit of strife in my life, in the name of Jesus.
29. I stand against the spirit that fails to work in love in my life, in the name of Jesus.
30. I call down God’s fire, thunder, lightning and tempest upon evil observers of the progress of my life, in the name of Jesus.
31. Let every organ in my body that is not functioning well receive divine touch and begin to function well, in the name of Jesus.
32. Every problem attached to my name be nullified, in Jesus’ name.
33. Let the veil hiding my evil strongman be torn to pieces, a d let them be exposed and terminated in the name of Jesus.
34. My breakthroughs, manifest powerfully now, in the name of Jesus.
35. Let all blocked ways to success be opened, in the name of Jesus.
36. Let favour be upon my life from all directions from today, in the name of Jesus.
37. I break every yoke of stagnation from my life, in the name of Jesus.
38. Let the anointing for supernatural breakthroughs come upon me, in the name of Jesus.
39. Lord, I receive this day the keys to unlock all doors to my blessings, in the name of Jesus.
40. Let the power to discern evil associations fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
Father, thank you for hearing my prayers in Jesus name.