1 Corinthians 6:16-20:
16 What? know ye not that he which is joined to an harlot is one body? for two, saith he, shall be one flesh. 17 But he that is joined unto the Lord is one spirit. 18 Flee fornication. Every sin that a man doeth is without the body; but he that committeth fornication sinneth against his own body. 19 What? know ye not that your body is the temple of the Holy Ghost which is in you, which ye have of God, and ye are not your own? 20 For ye are bought with a price: therefore glorify God in your body, and in your spirit, which are God’s.
Sexual immorality is a very terrible sin. In fact God’s word instructs us to flee from it, we must run away from it. While all sins are equal, not all sins carry equal consequences. When you indulge in sexual immorality, you sin against your body. Today we are going to be engaging in 20 powerful prayers against immorality. Jesus said we should pray, so that we don’t not fall into temptation, Matthew 26:41. This prayers will empower our spirit to place our flesh under subjection. Before we go into this prayer, let find out what immorality is.
What Is Sexual Immorality?
According to the bible, these are sexual acts that are highly unauthorized by God. Below is a scripture that high lights all the forbidden sexual practice that a Christian should guard against. I encourage you to read them through, and as you pray this powerful prayers against immorality, know this that it is only the Holy Spirit that can help you overcome this sexual sin.
1 And the Lord spake unto Moses, saying, 2 Speak unto the children of Israel, and say unto them, I am the Lord your God. 3 After the doings of the land of Egypt, wherein ye dwelt, shall ye not do: and after the doings of the land of Canaan, whither I bring you, shall ye not do: neither shall ye walk in their ordinances. 4 Ye shall do my judgments, and keep mine ordinances, to walk therein: I am the Lord your God. 5 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes, and my judgments: which if a man do, he shall live in them: I am the Lord. 6 None of you shall approach to any that is near of kin to him, to uncover their nakedness: I am the Lord. 7 The nakedness of thy father, or the nakedness of thy mother, shalt thou not uncover: she is thy mother; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. 8 The nakedness of thy father’s wife shalt thou not uncover: it is thy father’s nakedness. 9 The nakedness of thy sister, the daughter of thy father, or daughter of thy mother, whether she be born at home, or born abroad, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover. 10 The nakedness of thy son’s daughter, or of thy daughter’s daughter, even their nakedness thou shalt not uncover: for theirs is thine own nakedness. 11 The nakedness of thy father’s wife’s daughter, begotten of thy father, she is thy sister, thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. 12 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father’s sister: she is thy father’s near kinswoman. 13 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy mother’s sister: for she is thy mother’s near kinswoman. 14 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy father’s brother, thou shalt not approach to his wife: she is thine aunt. 15 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy daughter in law: she is thy son’s wife; thou shalt not uncover her nakedness. 16 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of thy brother’s wife: it is thy brother’s nakedness. 17 Thou shalt not uncover the nakedness of a woman and her daughter, neither shalt thou take her son’s daughter, or her daughter’s daughter, to uncover her nakedness; for they are her near kinswomen: it is wickedness. 18 Neither shalt thou take a wife to her sister, to vex her, to uncover her nakedness, beside the other in her life time. 19 Also thou shalt not approach unto a woman to uncover her nakedness, as long as she is put apart for her uncleanness. 20 Moreover thou shalt not lie carnally with thy neighbour’s wife, to defile thyself with her. 21 And thou shalt not let any of thy seed pass through the fire to Molech, neither shalt thou profane the name of thy God: I am the Lord. 22 Thou shalt not lie with mankind, as with womankind: it is abomination. 23 Neither shalt thou lie with any beast to defile thyself therewith: neither shall any woman stand before a beast to lie down thereto: it is confusion. 24 Defile not ye yourselves in any of these things: for in all these the nations are defiled which I cast out before you: 25 And the land is defiled: therefore I do visit the iniquity thereof upon it, and the land itself vomiteth out her inhabitants. 26 Ye shall therefore keep my statutes and my judgments, and shall not commit any of these abominations; neither any of your own nation, nor any stranger that sojourneth among you: 27 (For all these abominations have the men of the land done, which were before you, and the land is defiled;) 28 That the land spue not you out also, when ye defile it, as it spued out the nations that were before you. 29 For whosoever shall commit any of these abominations, even the souls that commit them shall be cut off from among their people. 30 Therefore shall ye keep mine ordinance, that ye commit not any one of these abominable customs, which were committed before you, and that ye defile not yourselves therein: I am the Lord your God.
I know this verses of scripture is very long, I just wanted the word of God to point out to us what sexual immorality is. This is because the world we live in today has there own definition of sexual immorality. Let God be true and everyone else a liar. The purpose of this article is not to stir up fear in you, but to encourage you in the Lord. No matter what type of sexual sin you are struggling with, God is not mad at you. Remember the law just tells us what sin is but it is grace that saves us. If you are a child of God and you are still struggling with sexual sins, I want you to know that God grace is sufficient for you, He loves you and He will never stop loving You. Just engage these powerful prayers against immorality and expect God to heal and save you. Never give up on God, cause He has never given up on you. God bless you.
20 Powerful Prayers Against Immorality
1. Father, I thank you for your redemptive power in Jesus name
2. Father, with boldness, I come into your throne of grace and I receive mercy for all my sins in Jesus name.
3. I seperate myself from all unprofitable friendships, in Jesus’ name.
4. I come against every marine powers manipulating my life in the name of Jesus.
5. I bind all demonic authorities pushing me into sexual sins in the name of Jesus.
6. I command all evil sexual controllers’ to loose their hold upon my affections, in the name of Jesus.
7. I deliver myself from the hold of every bewitched relationship, in the name of Jesus.
8. By the blood of Jesus, I remove myself from any strange authority ever exercised over me.
9. I remove all evil soul ties and affections, with the spirit of list, in the name of Jesus.
10. I come against every desire and expectation of the enemy to engage me in any form of sexual sin in the name of Jesus.
11. I break every ungodly relationship by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. I break and renounce evil soul ties I have had or may have had with adulterers in Jesus name.
13. I renounce all hidden evil connections in the name of Jesus.
14. I renounce, break and loose myself from all demonicn subjection to any sexual sin, in the name of Jesus.
15. I break all evil connections and wash them away with the blood of the Lord Jesus.
16. I remove myself from any strange authority exercised over me, in the name of Jesus.
17. I remove all mind controlling manipulations between me and any friend or family member, in the name of Jesus.
18. I claim deliverance from any negative affection towards anyone, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let evil affections towards me be wiped off the mind of demonic seducers in the name of Jesus.
20. Lord Jesus, I surrender my affections, emotions and desires and I request that they be in submission to the Holy Spirit.
Father, I Praise you for answered prayers.