2 When the righteous are in authority, the people rejoice: but when the wicked beareth rule, the people mourn.
As we approach another general elections in our nation Nigeria, its very important that we come together as believers to pray for a better nation. The greatness of every nation is dependent on the quality of rulers that controls the nations resources. When the righteous rules, the people rejoice, but when the wicked is in power, the destiny of the nation is mortgaged. Today we are going to be engaging 50 Prayer Points For Nigeria 2019 General Elections, this prayer points is very crucial as we will be praying for a free and fair elections. We shall be crying to the Lord for peace across the nation of Nigeria before, during and after the elections, we shall also be praying that God should frustrate all the plans of the wicked politicians who are planning to mar the elections with violence and killings, we shall be praying against every form of rigging of election results, also we shall be praying that the holy spirit stir up all Nigerians with their INEC voters card to come out en masse to vote for their desired leaders. I believe that as long as the church is praying, there shall be no turbulence in this nation before, during, and after the general elections in Jesus name.
Its also important here to note that, prayers alone will not bring great leaders to our nation Nigeria, we must rise up and vote. We must vote out evil leaders and vote in righteous leaders. Evil will continue to rule us as long as the righteous do nothing, therefore as we are praying for the general elections, let us also go out there on that day to vote en masse for our desired leaders. The church must come out to vote, if we must end the reign of evil and tyranny in this nation, we must all come out en masse to vote out the evil that is destroying our beloved nation. As we engage this Prayer Points For Nigeria 2019 General Elections, no devil shall manipulate this nation in the name of Jesus. As we go out to vote in our millions, no demonic politician shall rig our votes in Jesus name.
I encourage you today, to stand by your vote, do not sell out, vote your conscience, a lot of satanic politicians are already out to buy our votes with peanuts, do not sell out, your vote is your right, stand by your vote and I see your vote count in Jesus name. Please for those of us who are yet to collect our INEC voters card, please do so, by clicking this link to get full information of how and where you can collect your permanent voters card. I see Nigeria rise again, this nation shall prosper and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it in Jesus name.
1. Father, I thank you for taking charge of the 2019 general elections in Nigeria
2. Father, I thank you for the peace we have enjoyed so far as we approach the forthcoming elections
3. Father, thank you for the multitudes of Christians that came out from across the nations to get their voters card.
4. Father ,thank you for giving the church a voice in this nation as a body.
5. Father, thank you for sending your angels across the length and breath of this nation to protect your children in the course of the elections
6. Father, thank you for exposing our evil leaders, people we should not vote into power as we approach the general elections day.
7. Father, thank you for frustrating ahead of time all the evil devices of the devil before, during ,and after the general elections
8. Father, thank you for putting confusion in the camp of the enemies of these nation before the general elections
9. Father, thank you for the guaranteed safety of the church, before, during and after this general elections
10. Father, thank you for equipping the security sector for physical protection throughout these general elections.
11. Father, I declare that every plan of the devil to sabotage this elections be destroyed by fire in Jesus name
12. I declare that every evil politicians planning to win at the expense of human lives, shall not live to experience the elections in Jesus name
13. Father, arise and scatter all evil gatherings to cause chaos during this elections in Jesus name
14. Father, eliminate every evil politician before the elections in Jesus name
15. Father, we frustrate all efforts to rig this elections in Jesus name
16. Father, we release fire in to the camp of all the enemies of this Nation in Jesus name
17. Father, this nation Nigeria belongs to you, therefore, anyone that poses as good over this nation shall be dethroned in Jesus name.
20. Let every evil ruler of this nation be dethroned in jesus name
21. Let no evil president rule this nation again in Jesus name
22. Let no evil governor rule this nation again in Jesus name
23. Let no evil senator,rule this nation again in Jesus name
24. Let no evil house of assembly member rule this nation again in the name of Jesus
25. Let no evil leader at any level of authority rule this nation again in Jesus name
26. I curse the spirit of tyranny in this nation is Jesus name
27. I curse every blood sucking demon that will want to manifest during this elections in Jesus name
28. I declare by faith that not one innocent life shall be during this general elections in Jesus name
29.I declare that no terrorist attack shall prevail over this elections in Jesus name
30. I curse, book haram in the name of Jesus, they shall be totally disabled throughout the general elections in Jesus name
31. I curse the activities of Killer Fulani herds men, they shall be totally disabled in the name of Jesus.
32. I declare that no matter the outcome of the general elections, there shall be peace in this nation.
33. I declare that there shall be no coup in this nation any more.
34. I declare that there shall be no interim military leadership in Jesus name
35. I declare that there shall be no state of emergency or curfew in this nation after the election.
36. I declare that there shall be no rigging of election results.
37. I declare that there be no inconclusive results from INEC in Jesus name.
38. I declare that there shall be no ethnic crisis in Jesus name.
39. I declare that there shall be no religious crisis in Jesus name
40. Every evil INEC agent planning to rig these elections shall be removed from office in Jesus name
41. Father, by your spirit stir up the heart of every Nigeria to come out and vote on the election day in Jesus name
42. Father, let the vote of every Nigerian count in Jesus name.
43. Father, let there peace across the length and breath of this nation as we come out en masse to vote.
44. Father, frustrate the plans of everyone who wants to steal election ballot boxes during the elections in Jesus name.
45. Father, grant Nigerians the spirit of courage to reject the subtle offers of vote buyers in Jesus name.
46. Father, make this elections difficult for every evil politician that will seek to manipulate it in Jesus name
47. Father, frustrate all the efforts of militants involvement in this elections
48. Father, protect the lives and properties of every innocent Nigerian during this general elections
49. Father, let your ordained leaders be the new leaders that will take over this nations leadership in the next elections in Jesus name.
50. Father, I thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name.