13 But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up.
In life, the kind of challenges that comes to you is dependent on your foundation. What is a foundation in this context? A foundation can be defined simply as your biological roots, your ancestral roots or your lineage. Every human in life has a foundation, but each foundation differs. We have some good foundations, bad foundations, bad turned good foundations or good turned bad foundations. Today we shall be engaging in deliverance prayer against evil foundation, but before we go into this, let’s take a look at this foundations.
Good Foundation: This is a foundation or background of a person void of evil plantations and deposits. A person is said to have a good foundation if his ancestors have always served God, and they have always transferred that virtue from one generation to another. A good example of a good foundation is seen in the book of Jeremiah 35:5-19, we see the Rekabites whom have followed the good traditions of there forefathers faithfully and God was pleased with them and asked the children of Isreal to learn from them. In verse 19, God pronounced a generational blessings on them because if their faithfulness. That is a good foundation.
Bad Foundation: A bad foundation is a background that have been marred with evil plantations and all kinds of demonic deposits. A person is said to have a bad foundation when his ancestral line is filled with idolatry and all kinds of demonic activities. Such a person will need to be delivered from this forces after he or she gets born again. An example of a bad foundation in the bible is the evil foundation Jeroboam the First King of Isreal after King Rehoboam lost the 11 tribes to Him laid when he became king. He did all manner of evil in the sight of God and all the kings of Israel that followed him where unrighteous after him till Israel was completely destroyed by the Assyrians. See 2 Kings 13:2, 2 Kings 22:52, 2 Kings 15:28.
Bad Foundation Turned Good. This is said to happen when an individual is delivered from an evil foundation. This can happen through prayers or a divine encounter with God. Examples in the Bible is Jabez, 1 Chronicles 4:9-10, God changing the name of Abram to Abraham, Genesis 17:5, God changing the name of Jacob to Israel, Genesis 32:28. All this men had terrible foundations until God changed there destinies.
Good Foundation Turned Bad: This is when an individual allows the devil to plant evil deposits in His life and destiny. This evil deposits can become a generational problem. A lot of individuals started well in life but along the line incurred a curse or an evil plantation either by what they did or by an evil man. A good example of this in the bible is Gehazi the servant of Elisha, 2 Kings 5:27, gehazi incurred a generational curse upon His life as a result of his greed. Sin is the fastest way to ruin a good foundation, in Ezekiel 18:24 the bible said that if a righteous man(good foundation) turns away from their righteousness, to sin ( bad foundation) their righteousness cannot save them.
Now you have an above average understanding on the various foundations, we are going to be praying this deliverance prayer against evil foundation, the good news is this, no matter how bad your foundation is, God is able to deliver you from it today. As you engage this prayers in faith, you shall never suffer for the sins of your father’s forever in Jesus name. God who delivered you from darkness through Christ will deliver you from all forms of evil foundations in Jesus name.
1. Whatever the devil has programmed into my life to destroy me, Oh Lord, remove it by fire, in the name of Jesus.
2. Oh Lord my God, remove whatever the devil has planted in my life, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every good thing that the devil has destroyed in my life, Oh Lord my God, restore it unto me today, in Jesus’ name.
4. My spiritual antenna, be connected to the kingdom of God, in the name of Jesus.
5. Every pollution in my spiritual life, be purged with holy fire, in the name of Jesus.
6. Holy Spirit, visit the dark room of my life and destiny and expose every unwanted material, in the name of Jesus.
7. Every evil spirit in my foundation, release me by fire and die, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every short and long term project of the enemy in my life, be aborted, in the name of Jesus.
9. All organs of my body, I charge you, don’t be used to destroy me, in the name of Jesus.
10. You organs of my body, become fire, in the name of Jesus.
11. Spirit of excellence, take control of my life, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, let the gift of revelation promote my ministry, in the name of Jesus.
13. Holy Spirit, lay Your hands upon me, in the name of Jesus.
14. O Lord, let the power of resurrection activate holiness and purity in me, in the name of Jesus.
15. Oh Lord, let every marriage conducted for me in the dream be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
16. Evil marriage, that is destroying my holiness and purity, die, in the name of Jesus.
17. Evil marriage, that is destroying my ministry and calling, die, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every power, that has turned my life upside-down, roast by fire, in the name of Jesus.
19. Oh Lord my God, re-arrange my destiny according to Your plan, in the name of Jesus.
20. Oh Lord my God, crush every power that says I will not fulfil my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
Father, I thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name.