Psalms 75:1 Unto thee, O God, do we give thanks, unto thee do we give thanks: for that thy name is near thy wondrous works declare.
How you open a service determines how much of the manifestation of Gods presence you see in that service. Today i have compiled some opening prayer points for church service. This Opening Prayer points will prepare you for the move of God in that service. It will also prepare the Church members and Church workers to recieve from God. A church is a spiritual place, therefore spiritual preparations must be made in order to maximise the blessings of God in that service. Every time you start your service with targeted and powerful opening prayer points, you are bound to see testimonies in the life of the members. My prayer for you is this, your church services will never lack fire again in Jesus name.
5 Benefits Of Opening Prayer Points For Church Services
1) Thanksgiving: Its always wise and good to appreciate God for the success of the previous service. When we learn to appreciate God for the previous, He takes care of the rest. So we must start we thanksgiving prayers, we must thank Him for the success of the previous church services, for His manifest presence, and for the numerous testimonies we saw in the previous services.
2). His Presence: The presence of God in every church service is all we need to see Miracles and signs and wonders. We mus ask for His manifest presence in our Church service. This is very vital, because in the presence of God, there is liberty, mountains are moved by His presence. When a service is saturated by Gods presence, No devil can manipulate that service in Jesus name.
3) The Word: We must pray for timely word in the Service. The word of God in every service is Gods instrument of change and transformation in every service. The word of God must be fresh, powerful and timely. The word of God must carry the power of God to heal, to deliver and to restore the people. That is why we must pray for the fresh word before the service starts, we must ask God to put His fresh word in the mouth of His servant as He ministers to the people.
4) For Multitudes: We must pray for multitudes to flock to our church service just like it happened in Acts 13:44, when almost the entire city gathered to hear the word of God. When must ask God to stir up the entire city, community and village to come and hear the voice of the Lord in church.
5). Personal Encounters: Without divine encounters, no service is worth coming. Coming to church without an encounter is like going to a hospital without receiving your healing. Therefore we must pray for the people to recieve there own encounters, for the sick to be healed, for the lost to be saved, for the discouraged to be encouraged. We must pray that God should visit everyone that shows up in the service.
When we engage this opening prayers points for church service, we are bound to see the mighty hand of God show up in our services.
1. Father, thank You for gathering multitudes into our service(s) yesterday and for granting every worshipper an encounter with destiny via your Word- Psa. 118:23
2. Father, thank You for establishing all our new converts in the faith and in this church since year began – Jn. 10:28
3. Father, thank you for destroying every stronghold of hell against the continuous growth of this church – Mat. 16:18
4. Father, thank You for silencing every voice that seeks to manipulate people from coming to this Church, that has resulted in the invasion of multitudes – Tit. 1:10-11
5. Father, we decree judgment upon all satanic manipulations targeted at stalling the growth of this Church, resulting in the ingathering of abiding multitudes this coming Sunday – Exo 12:12.
6. Father, open the heart of every contact on the harvest field this week to the gospel thereby leading many to Christ and this church – Acts 16:14
7. Father, let the voice of the Holy Spirit silence the voice of every stranger seeking to manipulate our new converts and new members from being established in this Church – Jn 10:5
8. Father, let there be a re-enactment of Acts 13:44 in this church this coming Sunday – Acts 13:44
9. Father, let every resistance to the full delivery of the prophetic church growth agenda be destroyed, resulting in the ingathering of record-breaking multitudes this coming Sunday – Mat. 16:18
10. Father, gather multitudes into our Midweek service this evening and give every worshipper a turnaround encounter with your word – Psa. 65:4
11. Father, give all our new converts a testimony of “once I was blind, now I can see’’, so they can be established in the faith and in this Church for life – Jn. 9:25
12. Father, let the zeal of the Lord consume every member, to pursue after the lost with passion this week, resulting in the invasion of multitudes into the kingdom and this Church this Sunday – Jn. 2:17
13. Father, let Your reaper-angels go on the rampage across our harvest field this week, destroying all satanic strongholds resisting the people from getting saved – Rev. 12:7-8
14. Father, open the eyes of every contact made on the harvest field this week to see this church as their God-ordained city of refuge and thereby abide here for life– 2 Sam. 7:10
15. Father, let the Holy Spirit breathe upon our fliers and tracts, turning them into spiritual magnets; thereby drafting abiding multitudes into this Church this Coming Sunday – Zech. 4:6
16. Father, turn all our new converts and new members into active disciples of Christ, thereby leading many to Christ and this Church this coming Sunday – Jn. 4:29/39
17. Father, redirect the steps of every embattled Winner back to this church this Sunday, and upon their return, grant them a welcome package of enviable testimonies – Is. 51:11
18. Father, let your mighty hand continue to be upon all our newly planted Churches for sustainable growth and enlargement – Act. 2:47
19. Father, let the Holy Ghost come down as a ‘Mighty, Rushing Wind’, drafting unprecedented multitudes into this Church this Coming Sunday – Num. 11:31
20. Father, cause Your acts in this Church to be noised abroad as in the day of Pentecost, thereby drafting unprecedented multitudes into this Church this coming Sunday – Acts 2:6/41