Joel 2:25 And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. 2:26 And ye shall eat in plenty, and be satisfied, and praise the name of the LORD your God, that hath dealt wondrously with you: and my people shall never be ashamed.
Today we shall be looking at prayer points for restoration with bible verses. Restoration is said to occur in your life, when God brings to you a double measure of blessings and joy that will overwhelm you and cause you to forget your past sorrows. Restoration may not bring back exactly what you have lost, but it will bring you better things, things far better than all you lost in the past. The bible tells us that the Later end of Job was far better than his beginning. I don’t know what you have Lost, today, but my God shall give you double fold restoration in Jesus name.
We serve not just a God of restoration, we serve a God Of Double fold restoration, no matter the years you have lost or the things you have lost, Our God shall restore back to you in Jesus name. Isaiah 61:7 tells us that for our shame we shall receive double honour. People may have written you off, and think nothing good will come out of your life, but as you engage this prayers today, your God will change your story and restore to you double fold in Jesus name. For you to enjoy Gods restoration, you must have faith, you must believe in the God of restoration, you must never give up on God and allow the enemy win the battle. You must stand on the word of God, it takes faith to draw from the wells of restoration. These prayer points on restoration with bible verse will boost your faith for your restoration. The bible verses will open your eyes to see from scriptures that restoration is your heritage in Christ. I see God restore you 100 fold in Jesus name.
Bible Verses On Restoration
And I will bring again the captivity of my people of Israel, and they shall build the waste cities, and inhabit them; and they shall plant vineyards, and drink the wine thereof; they shall also make gardens, and eat the fruit of them.
The owner of the pit shall make it good, and give money unto the owner of them; and the dead beast shall be his.
Joel 2:25-26 – And I will restore to you the years that the locust hath eaten, the cankerworm, and the caterpiller, and the palmerworm, my great army which I sent among you. (Read More…)
Jeremiah 30:17 – For I will restore health unto thee, and I will heal thee of thy wounds, saith the LORD; because they called thee an Outcast, [saying], This [is] Zion, whom no man seeketh after.
Psalms 51:12 – Restore unto me the joy of thy salvation; and uphold me [with thy] free spirit.
Isaiah 61:7 – For your shame [ye shall have] double; and [for] confusion they shall rejoice in their portion: therefore in their land they shall possess the double: everlasting joy shall be unto them.
Acts 3:19-21 – Repent ye therefore, and be converted, that your sins may be blotted out, when the times of refreshing shall come from the presence of the Lord; (Read More…)
Job 42:10 – And the LORD turned the captivity of Job, when he prayed for his friends: also the LORD gave Job twice as much as he had before.
1 John 5:4 – For whatsoever is born of God overcometh the world: and this is the victory that overcometh the world, [even] our faith.
Mark 11:24 – Therefore I say unto you, What things soever ye desire, when ye pray, believe that ye receive [them], and ye shall have [them].
1 Peter 5:10 – But the God of all grace, who hath called us unto his eternal glory by Christ Jesus, after that ye have suffered a while, make you perfect, stablish, strengthen, settle [you].
Zechariah 9:12 – Turn you to the strong hold, ye prisoners of hope: even to day do I declare [that] I will render double unto thee;
Jeremiah 29:11 – For I know the thoughts that I think toward you, saith the LORD, thoughts of peace, and not of evil, to give you an expected end.
John 14:1 – Let not your heart be troubled: ye believe in God, believe also in me.
Galatians 6:1 – Brethren, if a man be overtaken in a fault, ye which are spiritual, restore such an one in the spirit of meekness; considering thyself, lest thou also be tempted.
Matthew 6:33 – But seek ye first the kingdom of God, and his righteousness; and all these things shall be added unto you.
1. O Lord, thank You for scattering the enemies of my divine destiny.
2. Every incantation, ritual and witchcraft powers against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
3. I render null and void, the influence of destiny swallowers, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every household wickedness struggling to re-arrange my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
5. My destiny is attached to God, therefore, I decree that I can never fail, in the name of Jesus.
6. I refuse to be programmed against my divine destiny, in the name of Jesus.
7. I destroy every record of my destiny in the marine world, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every altar mounted against my destiny in the heavenlies, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus
9. I reject every satanic alternative for my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
10. Evil caldrons, you will not cook up my destiny, in Jesus’ name
11. I destroy every witchcraft cauldron and concoction against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every power of the caldron raised to manipulate my destiny, release me, in the name of Jesus.
13. Destiny swallowers, vomit my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
14. I recover my stolen vehicle of destiny, in the name of Jesus
15. Every conference of darkness against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, anoint my destiny afresh.
17. I decree that failure shall not slaughter my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
18. Every power waging war against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
19. Destiny thieves, release me now, in the name of Jesus.
20. I overthrow every satanic re-arrangement programmed against my destiny, in the name of Jesus
21. I have come to Zion, my destiny must change, in Jesus’ name.
22. Every power derailing my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
23. I refuse to miss my destiny in life, in the name of Jesus.
24. I refuse to accept satanic substitute for my destiny, in the name of Jesus
25. Anything programmed against my destiny in the heavenlies, be shaken down, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every power, drawing powers from the heavenlies against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every satanic altar, fashioned against my destiny, crack asunder, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, take away my destiny from the hands of men.
29. I revoke every satanic ownership of my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
30. Satan, you will not settle down on my destiny, in Jesus’ name.