Today we will be dealing with warfare prayers and scriptures. At one point in time in our lives, we will need to go violent in prayers. The scripture says for we not with flesh and blood but against powers and rulers in dark places. This means that if we want to free ourselves from the hands of the rulers of dark spots, it is warfare because they won’t want to let us go freely.
Drawing reference from the freedom of the Israelites from the hands of the Egyptians. Although the Israelites didn’t fight a physical battle with the Egyptians to free themselves, they fought valiantly in the realms of the spirit. It took God to inflict the children of Egypt with ten plagues before Pharaoh could let the children of Isreal go. If we want freedom and dominance that God has designed for our lives, we must engage in warfare prayer at one point in time.
In this article, we have compiled a list of severe warfare prayers and scriptures for your daily use. Say these prayers continuously and repeatedly until you achieve that desired changes that you always wanted. And we are pretty sure that there will be changes because if there is a man to pray, there is a God whose business is to answer prayers.
- Lord Jesus, the scripture says for the Lord is faithful; He shall stabilize me and keep me away from evil. I activate the words and promises of this scripture upon my life. Even as I set out daily, I pray that the hands of Jehovah will strengthen me and keep me away from all evil. I pray that by the precious name of Jesus, no harm shall come near me or my dwelling place because the Lord shall stabilize me and keep me away from evil.
2 Thessalonians 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who shall establish you, and keep you from evil.
- The scripture did not promise that the enemies will not gather, what the scripture says is that the Lord shall cause the enemies that rise against me to be smitten before my face. Father Lord, I activate the potency of this word over my life. I pray that all the enemies that against me shall be destroyed before me. They will come in one way and flee before me in seven directions. Lord, I pray that those who hatred for me grow in abundance shall be smitten before me in the name of Jesus.
Deuteronomy 28:7 The LORD shall cause thine enemies that rise against thee to be smitten before thy face: they shall come out against thee one way, and flee before thee seven ways.
- Lord, the book of Joshua chapter 1:9 says Have not I commanded thee? Be strong and of good courage; be not afraid, neither be thou dismayed: for the LORD thy God is with thee whithersoever thou goest. Lord, I pray that you will go with me in my ways in this new week and a new day. For it has been written that the eye of the Lord is always upon the righteous, and his ears are always attentive to their prayers. Lord, I pray that your hands of protection be upon me. I exempt myself from the evil plan of the enemy to make people cry. I destroy every plan and agenda of the enemy over my life in this new week. It has been written that in for signs and Wonders, Lord, cause your wonders to happen in my life in the name of Jesus.
- I activate my spiritual authority in Christ Jesus. For it has been written, Luke 10:19 Behold, I give unto you power to tread on serpents and scorpions, and overall the power of the enemy: and nothing shall by any means hurt you. I have been given the power to tread upon the serpent of life. I have been given authority over all my enemies, from now, I begin to claim my authority over you sickness, henceforth, I claim my authority over you poverty, from now, I declare my power over you lustful possession of the heart, from now, I announce my dominance in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, if you are for me, who can stand against me? For it has it been written who speaks and it comes to pass when the Almighty has not spoken? Lord, I pray that you will always be with me in all my endeavors. As I journey through the waters of life, I shall not drown. Even as I walk in the valley of the shadow of death, you shall be with me and comfort me in my moments of great need. Romans 8:31, 37 What shall we then say to these things? If God is for us, who can be against us? Nay, in all these things we are more than conquerors through him that loved us. In all things, I’m more than a conqueror. I will never fail because Jesus never fails.
- I come against every power of time, waster over my life and destiny. I decree that they are destroyed in the name of Jesus. For it has been written in Matthew 15:13, But he answered and said, Every plant, which my heavenly Father hath not planted, shall be rooted up. God didn’t plant in me a time-wasting spirit. It is clear that the enemy did. I come against such powers over my life. I destroy their operation in the name of Jesus.
- From now, my success shall be timely; every good thing that I pose to achieve shall be taken conveniently. I come against every stress or pain on the verge of a breakthrough, every power, and principalities that may want to cause me to experience delay or failure at the edge of success. I destroy them by the energy in the name of Jesus.
- Finally, I pray for the peace of God Almighty, the book of John 16:33 These things I have spoken unto you, that in me ye might have peace. In the world ye shall have tribulation: but be of good cheer; I have overcome the world. I activate my peace of mind in the name of Jesus.