Today we will be engaging ourselves with prayer points against evil garments. A garment is a robe of beautification. To a large extent, the type of garment that you see on someone can be foretold how rich or poor that person is. Let’s draw a reference from the life of Joseph. The scripture recorded that Joseph’s garment is made of many beautiful colors, which made his siblings jealous.
As much as a garment is a robe for physical edification of the body, it is also a spiritual means for identification. Frequently, the enemy puts an evil garment on his prey so that he can identify them. And once a man has been placed with an evil garment, he becomes vulnerable to the enemy’s attack because once the enemy sees the garment, he knows this one belongs to him. Before a miracle can happen in a man’s life, there must be a change of garment. Whether the turnaround is positive or negative, there must be a change of garment.
When Joseph was made a prime minister in Egypt, his garment changed. Joseph used to wear the prison robe, but when he was elevated, he began to wear the garment of royalty. So also, the blind Bartimaeus, he had to take off his robe so the mighty hands of God can restore his sight. Mark 10:50-52 And he, casting away his garment, rose, and came to Jesus.
And Jesus answered and said unto him, What wilt thou that I should do unto thee? The blind man said unto him, Lord, that I might receive my sight.
And Jesus said unto him, Go thy way; thy faith hath made thee whole. And immediately he received his sight, and followed Jesus in the way.
When a man is laced with an evil garment, such a man will become prey in the hands of the devil. I decree by the authority of heaven that every evil garment that has been put upon you is destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I magnify you because you are God over my life. I thank you for your grace. I thank you for your faithfulness. Let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I come against every power and principalities arranging evil garment for me, let such power be destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every strong man and woman preparing the evil garment for me, fall to death in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I raise an altar of fire against every ancestral power that has designed a garment of failure to be laced upon me, let the fire of the Holy Ghost destroy such powers.
- Lord, every evil garment that has been designed for me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every demonic load of the enemy to put me to shame, back to the sender in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I call the fire of the holy ghost upon every power that has decided to put a Garment of shame and reproach upon me, I destroy them in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I pray that you will change my reproach and turn it into a blessing in the name of Jesus.
- Every demon of glory that has been sent to destroy my garment of glory, I set you on fire in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, every demonic power monitoring me to the extent of breakthrough, I pray that you catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I pray that you will clothe me with a garment of many colors, I pray that you will crown me with a headgear of glory, I decree that you will destroy every robe that has been put upon me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, let the angel of the Lord change every wrong garment in my life in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment of sickness, let the fire of God tear them in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment of incurable sickness, I destroy you by fire in the name of Jesus. For we have been given a name that is above all other names, that at the mention of the name Jesus, every knee must bow and every tongue must confess that he is God. I come against every demonic garment of sickness over my life in the name of Jesus.
- Father, I come against every garment of a curse that is putting me up for evil judgment, I destroy such garments in the name of Jesus.
- For it has been written, Christ has been made a curse for us because cursed is he that is hung on the tree, every evil curse that has placed a garment of shame upon me, catch fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every garment that is upon me that is attracting evil, shame, or pain, I set you ablaze in the name of Jesus. Father Lord, I pray that you will save me from every evil affliction in my life that came as a result of evil garment upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- Oh ye garment of poverty, catch fire in the name of Jesus. For God has promised that he will bless me with honor and glory, and every riches of life shall be added, I decree that poverty is destroyed in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil garment of inequality, every garment that is hindering me from doing good things, every garment that is stopping me from doing good things that my mates are doing conveniently, I destroy such garments in the name of Jesus.
- For Christ has paid all my debts on the cross of Calvary. Every evil garment that is attracting debt into my life, I destroy you in the name of Jesus.
- God has promised that he will satisfy me with Length of years, and I shall not die but live. I decree by the authority of heaven, every evil garment in my attracting untimely death, catch fire in the name of Jesus.