Today we will be dealing with prayer points against natural disaster. Glory to God for another day. It is a good thing to give thanks into God and to show forth His Kindness and Faithfulness.
Today, we would be praying against Natural Disasters. Every now and then, God needs believers to stand as watchmen. As Believers, we know that the power of God is on our inside and we have a huge role to play in putting the power to work, as we so desire.
Let’s examine an example of a disaster that happened in Scriptures, the stance of man and the results of such stance.
In 1Kings 17:1, it says, “And Elijah the Tishbite, who was of the inhabitants of Gilead, said unto Ahab, As the LORD God of Israel liveth, before whom I stand, there shall not be dew nor rain these years, but according to my word.”
1Kings 18:11, And it came to pass after many days, that the word of the LORD came to Elijah in the third year, saying, Go, shew thyself unto Ahab; and I will send rain upon the earth.”
Elijah was a man just like us. A man who prayed with Great Faith and saw results. He didn’t know only pray, he declared the word of the Lord.
James 5:17, “Elias was a man subject to like passions as we are, and he prayed earnestly that it might not rain: and it rained not on the earth by the space of three years and six months.”
And he prayed again, and the heaven gave rain, and the earth brought forth her fruit.”
Elijah was a man who had the Spirit of God upon Him. Glory to God today, believers carry the Spirit of God on the Inside. It is resident in Us.
See the edge we have over the men of old. We operate in the Supernatural, hence we are to walk in it. We are of God, hence we are to declare the Word of the Lord over our environment. Until we speak, until we make bold declarations in prayer, we do not maximise the supernaturals that we’ve access to.
As we will be interceding for the country, we will do so to expect results.
1Kings 18:41, “And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain.”
Elijah prayed to see results, he was so convinced. So also we will pray to see results. The Supernatural supercedes the Natural and in that regard, we will cancel disasters that come with it.
James 1:6 says, “But let him ask in faith, nothing wavering. For he that wavereth is like a wave of the sea driven with the wind and tossed.”
We are praying to see results, we are making bold declarations in Faith.
In the year 2021, we will pay no attention to the anomaly in the earth process but to the word of God.
- Psa. 90:14 says, “Offer unto God thanksgiving; and pay thy vows unto the most High.” Heavenly Father we glorify your name and exalt you for you’re God. We thank you for your Graciousness upon us as a Nation in the name of Jesus.
- Forever Oh Lord we will offer thanks, as a nation, we thank you because in the midst of it all you remain faithful unto us.
- Psa.136:26 says, “O give thanks unto the God of heaven: for his mercy endureth for ever.” We give you thanks as individuals. We say we are grateful for your kindness and your unending love over us, over our families and loves ones. We give thanks in the name of Jesus.
- Father in the name of Jesus, we thank you for Peace in our homes, it is by your mercies that we are not consumed. For our families, we thank you, for our businesses we thank you, for our career, we give thanks in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father we commit our nation Nigeria into your able hands, we pray that your peace shall reign in our land in the name of Jesus.
- Father we pray for calmness, we pray for tranquility in each state of the country all through the year in the name of Jesus.
- Oh Lord Our Father, we commit the year into your hands, Father deliver us from attacks from the evil one in the name of Jesus.
- Father, we come against every evil perpetrators, we declare that their plans shall fail, no evil shall overcome us in Jesus name.
- Oh Lord, we pray against every form of Natural Disasters, we come against them in the name of Jesus.
- Father in the name of Jesus, we come against every form of heat waves in this year, we decree fair weather all through the year in the name of Jesus.
- Father in the name of Jesus, we pray that this year shall be peaceful for us, as a nation, as families and as individuals in the name of Jesus.
- Father we pray for the peace of God like a river in our homes in this year in the name of Jesus.
- We nullify every gimmick of the devil in our lives, in our homes in Jesus name.
- Every form of earth quake by geographical adjustments, we cancel them all in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Father in the name of Jesus, we reject every form of floods and storms from the beginning to the end of the year in the name of Jesus.
- Father, we cancel droughts in our land all through the year in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father we come against eruptions of any form in our country. Our land will continue to exist in normal shapes in Jesus name.
- Heavenly Father we pray that our lands will flourish, no disasters will reign, no disaster will prosper in our nation in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord we decree that our lands will exist and flourish by Divine Order in Jesus Mighty name.
- Heavenly Father, thank you for your mercies endure forever. Thank you for peace in our nation in Jesus name.