Today we will be dealing with prayer points for exceeding grace. When you hear the word exceeding grace what comes to mind? Exceeding grace can be said to be miraculous grace. In the scheme of God, there are levels to things. Grace also has levels. Exceeding grace is a supernatural one, one that is unexplainable, such that can not be explained via the knowledge of any man.
Grace is the gift of God given to mankind. It could also mean an unmerited favour that one enjoy from God. The exceeding grace of God is a gift that knows no boundary or limitations. We live in the era of grace and for ones greatness in life, exceeding grace of God is greatly needed. For us to do great exploit on earth, we need the grace of God. This is the age when grace is exceedingly needed for triumph in life.
The book of Ephesians 2:7 so that in the ages to come He might show the surpassing riches of His grace in kindness toward us in Christ Jesus. That he will show surpassing riches of his grace. The scripture understands that a time is coming in life that nothing will count anymore, degree qualifications, social status, age, Language or culture will not amount to something anymore, only the grace of God will seperate men.
Abraham enjoyed the grace of God in his life. How that a mere mortal man become the friend of God and God would tell him anything that’s about to happen. When God wanted to destroy the people do Sodom and Gomorrah, Abraham through the grace of God upon his life was told about the plans of God for the people of Sodom.
Similarly, Noah also found grace in the sight of God. The book of Genesis 6:9 Noah found grace in the eyes of the LORD.” God destroyed the people on the surface of the earth due to the wickedness in their heart. But grace saved Noah and his people from the wrath of God.
Most times, people have misconception about grace or how to get it. For the purpose of emphasis, let’s list some of the misconceptions about grace.
Grace is merited through the effort of man
It is not the effort of a man that brings the grace. The scripture says it is not of him that willeth and runneth but of God that show mercy. By strength shall no man prevail. The grace of God is an unmerited gift of God to man.
Sometimes, we feel some people don’t merit the blessings or gift of God over their lives simply because we feel we are better than them. God is in the capacity to determine who earns His grace.
Grace is not based on Righteousness
The scripture made us understand that our righteousness is like a filthy rag before God. We don’t earn grace by the works of our righteousness. If God make Iniquity, who can stand?
God’s Grace is an unmerited blessing, this means that you don’t worth it neither have you worked for it.
How To Work in The Grace of God
Key Into The Covenant of The Cross
Christ didn’t just die on the cross, there was a covenant that was made with the death of Christ. The death of Christ on the cross brought grace. The book of Romans 6:14 For sin shall not have dominion over you, for you are not under law but under grace. The grace of God was made sufficient for us through the death of Christ on the cross of Calvary.
- Lord Jesus, I thank you for the gift of Jesus Christ that came to die for me, I thank you for saving me under the curse of the law, thank you for the marvelous blood of your son Jesus Christ that brought the new Covenant of grace, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, the book of Ephesians 1:7 In Him we have redemption through His blood, the forgiveness of our trespasses, according to the riches of His grace. Father, I seek forgiveness for my sins and iniquities by the precious blood of Christ Jesus. I pray that by the grace of God Almighty all my sins are taken away in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I pray for your exceeding grace over my life. The grace of Lord Jesus Christ that will distinct me amongst many people. The grace that dignified the three Hebrews from the midst of several Hebrews, I pray that such grace begin to work over my life in the name of Jesus.
- The scripture says and Esther found favour in the sight of all that saw her. I decree by the authority of heaven, the grace of God over my life is activated in the name of Jesus. Lord, every man and woman shall begin to favour me in the name of Jesus.
- The scripture says if any man will speak, let him speak as an oracle of God. Lord every door that has closed against me, I decree that the grace of God begins to open them in the name of Jesus. The undiluted grace of Jehovah God will go before me today and make every rough way smooth in the name of Jesus.
- Lord I decree by the reason of the exceeding grace of Christ Jesus, I shall be celebrated in all places that I have be rejected. Let the grace of excellence begins to announce me for greatness in every corners of the earth in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I decree by the authority of heaven, everything I lay my hands on from today shall prosper. The exceeding grace of Christ will cancel all my errors at work. In every places that punishment awaits me, let grace speak for me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, the type of grace that distinct Daniel among all his contemporaries, I pray that in the name of Jesus, let such grace begin to work over my life today. The grace that will set me aside for excellence, I activate it today in the name of Jesus.