Today we will be dealing with prayer points against evil prophecy. Have you ever heard an evil Prophecy concerning your life? Has anyone given you a bad revelation and that got you so scared that you don’t even know what to do? What about evil utterances? Has anyone condemned you even to death? Has any affirmatively told you that you can not amount to anything significant in life?.
The truth is, what people say about you doesn’t matter. What people have told you God told them about you should not define you. You should not just cover your face in fear because you were given a prophecy of death. That is the best time to seek the face of God through prayers. Remember the story of King Hezekiah in the book of 2 Kings 20 In those days Hezekiah became ill and was at the point of death. The prophet Isaiah son of Amoz went to him and said, “This is what the LORD says: Put your house in order, because you are going to die; you will not recover.” Hezekiah turned his face to the wall and prayed to the LORD, “Remember, O LORD, how I have walked before you faithfully and with wholehearted devotion and have done what is good in your eyes.” And Hezekiah wept bitterly. Before Isaiah had left the middle court, the word of the LORD came to him: “Go back and tell Hezekiah, the leader of my people,`This is what the LORD, the God of your father David, says: I have heard your prayer and seen your tears; I will heal you. On the third day from now you will go up to the temple of the LORD. I will add fifteen years to your life. And I will deliver you and this city from the hand of the king of Assyria. I will defend this city for my sake and for the sake of my servant David.’
Sometimes evil Prophecy are a test of our faith and how fervent we are in the place of prayer. Hezekiah could have just accepted his fate and prepare for his death to come. However, he understood that nothing comes to pass unless it has been commanded by God. And he knew God was capable to change the tide of things in the slightest moment. He immediately went back to God in prayer and God changed the prophecy. Even Prophet Isaiah had not left the court yard when God told him to return to Hezekiah and tell him another fifteen years has been added to his days.
The scripture says in the book of Lamentations 3:37 Who is he who speaks and it comes to pass, When the Lord has not commanded it? No one can command anything to come into reality except it has been commanded by God. So whatever people have told you doesn’t hold much weight. You have an undeniable access to God through Christ Jesus. You call always go to God in prayers and change the whatever prophecy that has been said concerning you.
- Lord Jesus, I thank you for the grace and privilege that you have bestowed on me to see another day like this, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus. It is by your mercy that I’m not consumed yet, I pray that your mercy will continually be upon me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, the scripture says Who is he who speaks and it comes to pass, When the Lord has not commanded it? Lord, I stand only your promises for my life. I silent every evil word and utterances that has been said concerning my life in the name of Jesus.
- I break down every empire of evil prophecy over my life. Every wall of demonic utterances trying to work against my destiny, I rebuke you by the fire of the holy ghost in the name of Jesus. Every evil prophecy over my life is silenced in the name of Jesus.
- I establish a new covenant through the blood of Christ. By the virtue of the blood that was shed on the cross of Calvary, I tap into a new covenant of life in the name of Jesus. I destroy every form of old covenant over my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, every evil prophecy of death over my and family, I cancel it by the blood of the lamb. For it has been written that I shall not die but live to declare the works of the lord in the land of the living. I cancel every evil utterance of death over my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, every evil Prophecy of failure over my life, your are broken today in the name of Jesus. The scripture says as Christ is so we are. Every evil prophecy of failure over my life, hear the word of the lord, the scripture says I’m for signs and wonders, I’m too big for failure, oh spirit of failure, you are destroyed concerning me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, every prophecy of sickness over my life and the life of my family, I cancel you today in the name of Jesus. For it has been written, Christ has taken upon himself all our infirmities and he has healed all our diseases. Every form of infirmity or disease in life is broken by the power in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I decree that over life your counsel alone will stand in my life in the name of Jesus. I rebuke whatever Prophecy that has been said concerning me. I cancel every evil utterance and demonic curses over my life by the power in the name of Jesus. For it has been written, Christ has been curse for us because cursed is he that is hanged on the tree. I cancel every manifestation of curse over my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, you are the great changer. I decree that by your power you will transform every evil prophecy into blessing and upliftment for me in the name of Jesus.