Today we will be dealing with covenant prayers for favor. The favor of God terminates labor in the life of humans. Favor could be said to be an unmerited blessing, mercy, promotion, or recognition. One of the factors that separate men is the favor of God. When favor begin to speak in the life of a man, he works with speed and direction. There is a level of spiritual acceleration that works with a man that is highly favored.
Also, when God favors a man, mercy speaks for such a person. Such is the story of Queen Esther. She saved the nation through the favor of God. Esther was not invited into the king’s court, and it is an abominable act with death consequence for anyone to enter the king’s court without being invited by the king. On the account that her people were about to be destroyed, Esther entered the king’s court without being invited. However, rather than judgment she was favored and the king listened to her.
Recall that the scripture says in the book of Proverbs 16:7, When a man’s ways please the LORD, He makes even his enemies to be at peace with him. We all need the favor of God in our lives. Those battles you contend with, that problem and tribulations that you encounter now and then at work, would all be solved when the favor of God is activated upon your life. This explains why covenant prayers for favor is very important for everyone.
What does the covenant prayers of favor means? It means we will be praying for the activation of God’s covenant for favor through His words. There are many places in the scripture where the Lord promises to favor us, we will be entering into that agreement through prayers. I decree by the mercy of the Lord; you will be favored in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I thank you a beautiful day like this. I thank you for your grace and protection over my life. The scripture says it is by the mercy of the Lord that we are not consumed. I thank you because you have been my shield and buckler, may your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I thank you because you will favor me today. I magnify you because you will cause even my enemies to be at peace with me. I magnify you because labour and hardship will be removed from my life today, may you name be highly exalted in the name of Jesus.
- Father, for it has been written, Surely, LORD, you bless the righteous; you surround them with your favor as with a shield. You have promised to surround me with your favor, I activate this promise over my life today in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I pray that your favour will be upon me. Everywhere I turn to from today, let your favor begin to speak for me in the name of Jesus. In every places that I have been rejected, every good place that I have been ridiculed, I decree that you favor begin to speak for me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, every door of blessing that has been closed against me making me work like an elephant with little or no results to show for it, I pray that favor replace my struggle today in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, the scripture says, For his anger lasts only a moment, but his favor lasts a lifetime; weeping may stay for the night, but rejoicing comes in the morning. Lord, my tears has come to an end. My pain and reproach are over today in the name of Jesus.
- Father, it has been written, For the LORD God is a sun and shield; the LORD bestows favor and honor; no good thing does he withhold from those whose walk is blameless. I pray that no good thing shall be withhold from me. I pray that the favor of the Lord begin to release every blessing that has been locked away, every breakthrough that has been covered, in the name of Jesus.
- The scripture says, May the favor of the Lord our God rest on us; establish the work of our hands for us— yes, establish the work of our hands. Lord, the work of my hands is lifted by the favor of the Lord. I decree by the authority of heaven my business receive supernatural speed in the name of Jesus. I decree that the favor of God will elevate my business today in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I ask that you remember me when you are showing favor to your people. I refuse to continue in hardship. I refuse to continue living in pain, I decree that the favor of the Lord seperate me from hardship in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I pray that you will cause men to favor me. Just like Esther became the Favourite of the king, I ask that your favor will plant my love in the heart of great people that can help my destiny in the name of Jesus.
- The scripture says you show favor to the humble. Father, I humble myself before you today that I may find favor in your sight, I pray that your favor shall locate me today in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, just like you favored Daniel making him better than his mates, I pray that your favor will make me better than all my competitors in the name of Jesus. Lord, over my business, I pray for the grace to stand out among many. The grace that will announce me to the world, I ask that you grant it to me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, from today, nothing shall be impossible for me to do. No good thing will be too hard for me to accomplish because I serve you. You are the God of all flesh and there is nothing impossible for you to do. Father, from today, through your favor, nothing will be impossible for me to do in the name of Jesus.