Today we will be dealing with PRAYER POINTS FOR BREAKING YOKES
SILENCING YOUR PAST MISTAKES FROM ATTACKING YOUR FUTURE
Mistake is inevitable. It’s part of growth and a maturing process of all humans. God said old things have passed away and all things have become new. Our mistakes doesn’t define who we are , we have Jesus who is ever ready to overlook our mistake and our past. He has redeemed us from our past so we should not let our past define us.
Let’s read the bible verse below;
1 Samuel 13: 1. Saul reigned one year; and when he had reigned two years over Israel, 2. Saul chose him three thousand men of Israel; whereof two thousand were with Saul in Michmash and in mount Bethel, and a thousand were with Jonathan in Gibeah of Benjamin: and the rest of the people he sent every man to his tent. 3. And Jonathan smote the garrison of the Philistines that was in Geba, and the Philistines heard of it. And Saul blew the trumpet throughout all the land, saying, Let the Hebrews hear. 4. And all Israel heard say that Saul had smitten a garrison of the Philistines, and that Israel also was had in abomination with the Philistines. And the people were called together after Saul to Gilgal. 5. And the Philistines gathered themselves together to fight with Israel, thirty thousand chariots, and six thousand horsemen, and people as the sand which is on the sea shore in multitude: and they came up, and pitched in Michmash, eastward from Beth-aven. 6. When the men of Israel saw that they were in a strait, (for the people were distressed,) then the people did hide themselves in caves, and in thickets, and in rocks, and in high places, and in pits. 7. And some of the Hebrews went over Jordan to the land of Gad and Gilead. As for Saul, he was yet in Gilgal, and all the people followed him trembling. 8. And he tarried seven days, according to the set time that Samuel had appointed: but Samuel came not to Gilgal; and the people were scattered from him. 9. And Saul said, Bring hither a burnt offering to me, and peace offerings. And he offered the burnt offering. 10. And it came to pass, that as soon as he had made an end of offering the burnt offering, behold, Samuel came; and Saul went out to meet him, that he might salute him. 11. And Samuel said, What hast thou done? And Saul said, Because I saw that the people were scattered from me, and that thou camest not within the days appointed, and that the Philistines gathered themselves together at Michmash; 12. Therefore said I, The Philistines will come down now upon me to Gilgal, and I have not made supplication unto the LORD: I forced myself therefore, and offered a burnt offering. 13. And Samuel said to Saul, Thou hast done foolishly: thou hast not kept the commandment of the LORD thy God, which he commanded thee: for now would the LORD have established thy kingdom upon Israel for ever. 14. But now thy kingdom shall not continue: the LORD hath sought him a man after his own heart, and the LORD hath commanded him to be captain over his people, because thou hast not kept that which the LORD commanded thee.
- Blood of Jesus deliver me from the consequences of sin and iniquity, in the name of Jesus
- Blood of Jesus deliver me from the consequences of my past mistakes, in the name of Jesus
- Every mistake I have made in the past that is working against me now, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Any power using my past against me, die by fire, in the name of Jesus
- O God of Elijah arise and repair my life by fire, in the name of Jesus
- O Lord my God, show me the way and let your presence go with me, in the mighty name of Jesus
- O Lord my God, deliver me from my past, in the name of Jesus
- O God of Elijah arise and correct my past mistakes by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My testimony manifest now by fire, in the name of Jesus
- Any power working against my breakthroughs, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Power of yesterday troubling my today, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil arrangement to reconnect me back to my past evil, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every invisible rope drawing me backward, catch fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My foundation receive deliverance by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My Past, hear the word of the Lord, release me now, in the name of Jesus.
- The serpent in my Past that is biting me now, your time is up die, in the name of Jesus.
- My Father, Convert my past mistakes to uncommon Miracles, in the name of Jesus.
- Holy Ghost Power, Increase me on every side, in the name of Jesus.
- I overthrow you spirit of error in my life and family life, in the name of Jesus.
- King Saul made mistakes that destroyed his throne, and his life, Esau made mistake that took away his fatherly blessings, I shall escape every attack of error and mistake in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- Every sufferings that came into my life as a result of past errors, be removed from my life and family, in the name of Jesus.
- I shall not commit blunder again, in the name of Jesus
- Every error of the mind that always results in wrong judgment, be wiped out of my life by the blood of Jesus, in the name of Jesus.
- In all my steps in life, Lord help me to always take the right decisions at the right time, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil programming of mistake and error in my life, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus..
- I bind the spirit of error at the point of successful completion of projects, in the name of Jesus.
- In my speech and action, I shall be watchful and thereby overcome the plan of the wicked who are looking for my downfall, in the name of Jesus.
- Whatever error and mistake that have led to the present suffering or problem in my life, be wiped out and be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- I receive a sound and intelligent mind, in the name of Jesus.
- No spirit of error and mistake shall have dominion over me again, in the name of Jesus.
- The spirit of error and mistake shall not be transferred to my children, in the name of Jesus.
- I commission God’s fire, the word of God and the blood of the lamb to destroy the foundation of mistakes and error in my life, in the name of Jesus.
- You foul spirits of error and mistakes, whether acquired, inherited, ancestral, environmental or accidental, be uprooted by fire from my life and destiny right now, in the name of Jesus.