2 Kings 2:18-22:
18 And when they came again to him, (for he tarried at Jericho,) he said unto them, Did I not say unto you, Go not? 19 And the men of the city said unto Elisha, Behold, I pray thee, the situation of this city is pleasant, as my lord seeth: but the water is naught, and the ground barren. 20 And he said, Bring me a new cruse, and put salt therein. And they bring it to him. 21 And he went forth unto the spring of the waters, and cast the salt in there, and said, Thus saith the Lord, I have healed these waters; there shall not be from thence any more death or barren land. 22 So the waters were healed unto this day, according to the saying of Elisha which he spake.
Here are 20 deliverance prayer to break curses and spells. The bible tells us that we cannot be cursed or be a victim of spells, Numbers 23:23. Any Christian suffering from any form of curses is simply suffering in ignorance. The bible made it clear that no weapon fashioned against us shall prosper, Isaiah 54:17, this simply means we are above the attacks of the devil. However, the devil is a stubborn spirit, he will continue to attack you always, you must continue to resist him steadfastly. We must be steadfast on the prayer altar, if you want to subdue the powers that stands on your way to success, you must be prayerful. Thank God for what He has done for us all in Christ, but only those who believe can benefit, and when we pray, we show God that we believe in Him and what He has given us in Christ Jesus.
Prayer is an expression of faith, and faith is the key to our breakthrough 1 John 5:4. This deliverance prayer to break every curses and spells will surely bring great deliverance to you as you pray it. You shall be delivered from all forms of enchantments from the devil and his agents that has hitherto been plaguing your life. They Lord shall give you victory from every challenges that you are battling with. The God of great deliverance shall arise to your defence and fight your battles as you engage this deliverance prayer. My dear friend, pray this prayer with faith and expect a great deliverance in your life.
20 Deliverance Prayer To Break Curses And Spells
1. Father, I praise you for the redemptive power in the blood of Jesus.
2. Father, i praise you for redeeming us from the curse of the law.
3. Father, forgive me for all the sins that has given the enemy legal right to place any curse on me and my household in Jesus name.
4. Father, by your precious blood wash me clean from all sins in Jesus name
5. I take authority over every curse, spells and enchantment upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
6. I command all curses issued against me to be broken, in the name of Jesus.
7. I command all evil spirits associated with any curse to leave me now, in the name of Jesus.
8. I take authority over inherited curses and command them to be broken now, in the name of Jesus.
9. I take authority over curses emanating from ancestral line and command them to be broken now, in Jesus’ name.
10. In the name of Jesus, I break any curse which may be in my parents’ families back to ten generations in Jesus name.
11. I renounce and break all curses put on my family line and my descendants, in the name of Jesus.
12. I command every bad spirit of any curse and spells to release me and go now, in the name of Jesus
13. I break every curse of constant failure working in my family, in the name of Jesus.
14. I take authority over every curse of stagnation in my family, in the name of Jesus.
15. I cancel the consequences and evil effects of all curses, in the name of Jesus.
16. I take authority over every unconscious or playful curse issued on me, in the name of Jesus.
17. Let the root of my life be purged by the fire of the Holy Spirit, in the name of Jesus.
18. Let the root of my life be washed in the blood of Jesus.
19. I break and cancel every curse placed on children to punish their parents in my life, in the name of Jesus.
20. I break and cancel every curse placed on me out of jealousy, in the name of Jesus.
Father thank you for delivering me from all curses, spells and enchantment in Jesus name.