1 Let God arise, let his enemies be scattered: let them also that hate him flee before him. 2 As smoke is driven away, so drive them away: as wax melteth before the fire, so let the wicked perish at the presence of God.
Oppression can be defined as applying force against the will of others. The devil is the chief oppressor of humanity. Every sinner is under the oppression of the devil, likewise a lot of Christian are also under the oppression of the devil. But today we have compiled 40 prayer points against oppression. The bible encourages us to resist the devil and the only way to resist the devil is by prayers. Faith driven prayers will surely save you from the oppression of the devil. The effectual fervent prayer of a righteous man availeth much. Are you oppressed by the devil, go on your knees and pray. Do not let the devil push you around in life, you must arise and take the battle to the camp of the enemies through prayers.
This prayer points against oppression will guide you as you pray your way from the oppressed to the oppressor. God has made us more than conquerors, He has taken us from the level of the oppressed to be the oppressor. We must understand that when we pray, every hold of the devil in our life is usually weakened. I don’t know which area of your life need a touch from God, I encourage you to pray this prayer with all your heart and expect a miracle in your life today.
40 Prayer Points Against Oppression.
1. Help me, O Lord, and deliver me from powers too strong for me in Jesus name.
2. Lord, break the back bone of every oppressor in my life
3. I throw off every burden of worry in my life, in Jesus’ name.
4. I refuse to be entangled with any evil friend, in the name of Jesus.
5. I paralyse every evil hand stealing my blessings, in Jesus’ name.
6. I withdraw every satanic verdict against me from the memory of the evil messenger, in the name of Jesus.
7. O Lord, enough is enough. Let every affliction in my life depart by fire, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let all evil shrines working against me receive the fire of God, in the mighty name of Jesus.
9. O Lord, give me a miracle that would dumbfound all my oppressors in Jesus name.
10. I cast down every road block hiding my progress, in Jesus’ name.
11. Let my spiritual temperature send terror to the camp of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, release me from every evil word spoken against me in Jesus name
13. I refuse to be made a spiritual foot mat for my oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let every spiritual handicap to breakthroughs in my life be melted by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
15. I recover any organ of my body stored in the bank of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
16. O Lord, reorganise my body system to reject all satanic arrows in Jesus name
17. I command every evil growth in my life to come out with all its roots, in the name of Jesus.
18. I cover myself with the blood, in the name of Jesus.
19. I refuse to be glued to any problem in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let any power storing my blessings in the air begin to release them to me now, in the name of Jesus.
21. Let any power storing my blessings inside any body of water begin to release them unto me now, in the name of Jesus.
22. Let any power storing my blessings inside any inanimate object begin to release them unto me now, in the name of Jesus.
23. Let any power storing my blessings in any tree begin to release them unto me now, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let not my oppressors triumph over me O Lord.
25. I clear my goods out of every satanic warehouse, in Jesus’ name.
26. Let the angels conveying my blessings receive overcoming divine assistance, in the name of Jesus.
27. I paralyse the power of the prince of the air that may try to stop my prayers, in the name of Jesus.
28. All satanic laughter at my life, be turned to sorrow, in Jesus’ name
29. Let every mountain of hindrance to my prayers be melted by the divine fire, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let the displacing power of the Holy Spirit displace any darkness in my life and replace it with light in Jesus name.
31. O Lord, I convert every failure in my life to success in Jesus name
32. O Lord, convert every frustration in my life to fulfillment in Jesus name
33. O Lord, convert every rejection in my life to acceptance in Jesus name
34. O Lord, convert every pain in my life to pleasure in Jesus name.
35. O Lord, convert every poverty in my life to blessing in Jesus name
36. O Lord, convert every mistake in my life to perfection in Jesus name
37. O Lord, convert every sickness in my life to health in Jesus name
38. I declare that I trample over serpents and scorpions in the name of Jesus.
39. I trample upon every power of the enemy in Jesus’ name
40. I bind and paralyse the spirit stagnation upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you Jesus.