1 Blessed be the Lord my strength, which teacheth my hands to war, and my fingers to fight:
When it comes to scriptural warfare prayer points, the book of psalms is the book to reference. We have compiled about 80 warfare prayer points from the book of psalms. The prayer points where carefully selected to enable you wage spiritual warfare. Do you need divine intervention in your life? Are you been oppressed by any challenge? If yes then this prayer points is for you. There is no challenge under heaven that we cannot pray our way out of. The name of Jesus has been given to us to subdue all satanic powers that stand on our way to greatness. When you don’t pray, you remain a prey to the devil. Any situation you don’t confront will continue to confront you. You must rise up and resist the devil, if you want peace in your life,then you must wage spiritual warfare.
This warfare prayer points from the book of psalms will empower you to subdue all opposing forces on your way to the top.God has given us all authority over devils, and we exercise this authorities on the altar of prayer. Know this the only way to pull down spiritual resistance is by resisting it spiritually. Pray this warfare prayer points in faith today and watch your life change from glory to glory in Jesus name.
80 Warfare Prayer Points From The Book Of Psalms
1. Let the powers of the wicked be blown away as the chaff before the wind, in the name of Jesus.
2. Let the way of the wicked assigned to any area of my life perish, in the name of Jesus.
3. O Lord, laugh all evil counsellors that are against me to scorn in the name of Jesus
4. O Lord, scatter all the evil men that are gathered for my sake in Jesus name
5. O Lord, break the backbones of my eneies with a rod of iron in Jesus name.
6. O Lord, dash my enemies to pieces like a potter’s vessel in the name of jesus
7. O Lord, smite all my enemies with all manner of evil plagues in the name of Jesus
8. O Lord, break the teeth of the wicked in my life in Jesus name
9. O Lord, destroy the enemies using poisonous tongues against my life and destiny in Jesus name.
10. Let all my enemies fall by their own counsels, in the name of Jesus.
11. Let the wicked be cast out in the multitude of their transgression, in the name of Jesus.
12. O Lord, let all my enemies be ashamed and be troubled in the name of Jesus .
13. O Lord, let all my enemies receive sudden shame and let their arrows return back to them in the name of Jesus.
14. Arise, O Lord, in Your anger and lift up Yourself because of the rage of my enemies.
15. O Lord, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end.
16. O Lord, prepare the instruments of death against my persecutors.
17. O Lord, ordain Your arrows against my persecutors.
18. O Lord, let the enemies of my soul fall into the pit which they dug.
19. O Lord, let the mischief of the oppressors come upon their own heads.
20. O Lord, let the violent dealing of the enemy come down upon his own path.
21. Lord, let my enemies fall and perish at Your presence.
22. Lord, let the net of the enemy catch his own feet.
23. Let the wicked be taken in devices that they have imagined, in the name of Jesus.
24. Lord, break the arm of the wicked upon my life in Jesus name.
25. Let the sorrows of my enemies be multiplied in Jesus name
26. Arise, Lord, disappoint the enemy and deliver my soul from the wicked in Jesus name
27. Let the thunder, hailstones, coals of fire, lightning and arrows from the Lord scatter the forces of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
28. Lord, give unto me the necks of mine enemies.
29. Let all oppressors be beaten small as the dust before the wind, in the name of Jesus.
30. Let them be cast out as the dirt in the streets, in Jesus’ name.
31. O Lord, swallow the oppressors and persecutors in Your wrath in Jesus name
32. Lord, let the fire devour the wicked and their seeds in Jesus name
33. Lord, deliver my soul from the power of the dog and from the mouth of the lion in Jesus name
34. Lord, let all the mischievous devices of the enemy refuse to perform in Jesus name
35. Let all the eaters of flesh and drinkers of blood stumble and fall, in the name of Jesus.
36. Lord, render to my enemies their own punishment in Jesus name.
37. Let all lips speaking grievous things proudly and contemptuously against me be silenced, in the name of Jesus.
38. Lord, send Your angels to sow terror and panic in the hearts of all witch-doctors gathered for my sake in the name of Jesus.
39. Evil shall slay the wicked; and they that hate the righteous shall be desolate, in the name of Jesus.
40. O Lord, fight against thembthat fight against me in Jesus name
41. Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul, in the name of Jesus.
42. Let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt, in the name of Jesus.
43. Let the angels of the Lord chase and persecute the enemies of my soul, in the name of Jesus.
44. Let the way of my enemies be dark and slippery, in Jesus’ name.
45. Let destruction come upon my enemies unawares, in Jesus’ name.
46. Lord, let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me, neither let them wink the eye that hate me without a cause.
47. Let them be ashamed and brought to confusion together that rejoice at my hurt, in the name of Jesus.
48. Let them be clothed with shame and dishonour that magnify themselves against me, in the name of Jesus.
49. Let the sword of the wicked enter into their own heart and let their bows be broken, in the name of Jesus.
50. All the enemies of the Lord shall be as the fat of lamb, in smoke shall they be consumed, in the name of Jesus.
51. Let all my enemies be laid in the grave like a sheep and let death feed on them, in the name of Jesus.
52. O Lord, destroy and divide the tongues of the enemy against me in Jesus name
53. O God, break the teeth of the enemy in their mouth, in Jesus’ name
54. Let them melt away as waters which run continually, in the name of Jesus.
55. When the enemy bends his bow to shoot his arrows, let him be cut in pieces, in the name of Jesus.
56. Let every one of the oppressors pass away like the untimely birth of a woman that they may not see the sun, in the name of Jesus.
57. Let them wander up and down for meat and grudge if they be not satisfied, in the name of Jesus.
58. Let the wicked fall by the sword, in the name of Jesus.
59. God shall wound the head of the enemy and the wicked, in the name of Jesus.
60. Let their table become a trap before them, in the name of Jesus.
61. Let that which should have been for their welfare become a trap, in the name of Jesus.
62. Let the destroyer destroy all that the enemy has, and let the strangers spoil his labour, in the name of Jesus.
63. As he loved cursing, so let it come unto him; as he delighted not in blessing, so let it be far from him, in the name of Jesus.
64. Let them be as grass upon the house tops which withers before it grows up, in the name of Jesus.
65. Lord, stretch forth Your hand against my enemies to destroy them all in Jesus name
66. Let the mischief of their own lips cover them, in the name of Jesus.
67. Grant not, O Lord, the desires of the wicked and further not his wicked device, in the name of Jesus.
68. Let burning coals fall upon them, in the name of Jesus.
69. Let them be cut into fire and the deep pit and rise not up again, in the name of Jesus.
70. Let their eyes be darkened that they see not, in the name of Jesus.
71. Make their loins shake continuously, in the name of Jesus.
72. Let their habitations become desolate, let there be no one to dwell in them, in the name of Jesus.
73. Add iniquity unto their iniquity, in the name of Jesus.
74. Let them be covered with reproach and dishonour that seek my hurt, in the name of Jesus.
75. Persecute them with tempest and make them afraid with Thy storm, in the name of Jesus.
76. Mine eyes also shall see my desire on my enemies and mine ears shall hear my desire of the wicked that rise up against me, in Jesus’ name.
77. Let his children be continually vagabonds and beggars, let them seek their bread out of desolate places, in the name of Jesus.
78. Let evil hunt the violent enemy to overthrow him, in Jesus’ name.
79. O Lord, cast forth lightning and scatter all my adversaries in Jesus name.
80. Let God arise and let all His enemies be scattered, in Jesus’ name.
Jehovah the God of war, Thank You for defeating all my enemies in Jesus name.