2 And the Gentiles shall see thy righteousness, and all kings thy glory: and thou shalt be called by a new name, which the mouth of the Lord shall name.
Names are spiritual keys to the destiny of every human. As a child of God, the names you bear are very important to the out come of your destiny. Today we are going to be engaging in 20 deliverance prayer points against evil names. This deliverance prayer points is going to empower you to renounce every evil name in your life and also cancel all the consequences of evil names in your life. Praying this deliverance prayers only will not deliver you completely, you must go ahead to change your name to a biblical and godly name. From scriptures, we see that God is interested in names, we are going to be examining the bible to see how God attaches importance to names and also the importance of names.
Bible Verses Of Importance Of Names:
1. Isaiah 9:6-7:
6 For unto us a child is born, unto us a son is given: and the government shall be upon his shoulder: and his name shall be called Wonderful, Counsellor, The mighty God, The everlasting Father, The Prince of Peace. 7 Of the increase of his government and peace there shall be no end, upon the throne of David, and upon his kingdom, to order it, and to establish it with judgment and with justice from henceforth even for ever. The zeal of the Lord of hosts will perform this.
2. Genesis 32:28:
28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed.
3. Genesis 17:15-16:
15 And God said unto Abraham, As for Sarai thy wife, thou shalt not call her name Sarai, but Sarah shall her name be. 16 And I will bless her, and give thee a son also of her: yea, I will bless her, and she shall be a mother of nations; kings of people shall be of her.
4. 1 Samuel 4:21:
21 And she named the child I-chabod, saying, The glory is departed from Israel: because the ark of God was taken, and because of her father in law and her husband.
5. Luke 1:5-25:
5 There was in the days of Herod, the king of Judaea, a certain priest named Zacharias, of the course of Abia: and his wife was of the daughters of Aaron, and her name was Elisabeth. 6 And they were both righteous before God, walking in all the commandments and ordinances of the Lord blameless. 7 And they had no child, because that Elisabeth was barren, and they both were now well stricken in years. 8 And it came to pass, that while he executed the priest’s office before God in the order of his course, 9 According to the custom of the priest’s office, his lot was to burn incense when he went into the temple of the Lord. 10 And the whole multitude of the people were praying without at the time of incense. 11 And there appeared unto him an angel of the Lord standing on the right side of the altar of incense. 12 And when Zacharias saw him, he was troubled, and fear fell upon him. 13 But the angel said unto him, Fear not, Zacharias: for thy prayer is heard; and thy wife Elisabeth shall bear thee a son, and thou shalt call his name John. 14 And thou shalt have joy and gladness; and many shall rejoice at his birth. 15 For he shall be great in the sight of the Lord, and shall drink neither wine nor strong drink; and he shall be filled with the Holy Ghost, even from his mother’s womb. 16 And many of the children of Israel shall he turn to the Lord their God. 17 And he shall go before him in the spirit and power of Elias, to turn the hearts of the fathers to the children, and the disobedient to the wisdom of the just; to make ready a people prepared for the Lord. 18 And Zacharias said unto the angel, Whereby shall I know this? for I am an old man, and my wife well stricken in years. 19 And the angel answering said unto him, I am Gabriel, that stand in the presence of God; and am sent to speak unto thee, and to shew thee these glad tidings. 20 And, behold, thou shalt be dumb, and not able to speak, until the day that these things shall be performed, because thou believest not my words, which shall be fulfilled in their season. 21 And the people waited for Zacharias, and marvelled that he tarried so long in the temple. 22 And when he came out, he could not speak unto them: and they perceived that he had seen a vision in the temple: for he beckoned unto them, and remained speechless. 23 And it came to pass, that, as soon as the days of his ministration were accomplished, he departed to his own house. 24 And after those days his wife Elisabeth conceived, and hid herself five months, saying, 25 Thus hath the Lord dealt with me in the days wherein he looked on me, to take away my reproach among men.
6. Luke 1:26-38:
26 And in the sixth month the angel Gabriel was sent from God unto a city of Galilee, named Nazareth, 27 To a virgin espoused to a man whose name was Joseph, of the house of David; and the virgin’s name was Mary. 28 And the angel came in unto her, and said, Hail, thou that art highly favoured, the Lord is with thee: blessed art thou among women. 29 And when she saw him, she was troubled at his saying, and cast in her mind what manner of salutation this should be. 30 And the angel said unto her, Fear not, Mary: for thou hast found favour with God. 31 And, behold, thou shalt conceive in thy womb, and bring forth a son, and shalt call his name JESUS. 32 He shall be great, and shall be called the Son of the Highest: and the Lord God shall give unto him the throne of his father David: 33 And he shall reign over the house of Jacob for ever; and of his kingdom there shall be no end. 34 Then said Mary unto the angel, How shall this be, seeing I know not a man? 35 And the angel answered and said unto her, The Holy Ghost shall come upon thee, and the power of the Highest shall overshadow thee: therefore also that holy thing which shall be born of thee shall be called the Son of God. 36 And, behold, thy cousin Elisabeth, she hath also conceived a son in her old age: and this is the sixth month with her, who was called barren. 37 For with God nothing shall be impossible. 38 And Mary said, Behold the handmaid of the Lord; be it unto me according to thy word. And the angel departed from her.
7. Matthew 1:21:
21 And she shall bring forth a son, and thou shalt call his name JESUS: for he shall save his people from their sins.
The above bible verses clearly shows us the importance of a name, everybody is affected by their names. Just as good names affect us positively, evil names also affects us negatively. This deliverance prayer points against evil names will cancel every curses of evil names in your life in Jesus name. Also I encourage you to check the root meaning of your name and know if it is godly and have a good meaning. If your name is not godly, please change it, because this deliverance prayers will do you no good if you don’t change that evil name. There are many names that we bear that have evil meanings, for instance in ibo language, names like Njoku ,(god of yam festival), Nwosu( god of OSU), are not good names, English names like Linda ( serpent), mary ( bitterness), etc are names that should be changed. I see God giving you a new name and also canceling every evil name attached to you this day in Jesus name.
1. Father, I thank You for opening my understanding on this issue.
2. Father, I thank You for the new birth and for naming me after You.
3. I renounce every demonic name attached to me and my family, in the name of Jesus.
4. I dissociate my life from every name given to me under satanic anointing, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let every consequences of this evil names be canceled in my life in Jesus name
6. I destroy every curse attached to every evil names in my life, in the name of Jesus
7. I break the flow of any evil river coming into my life through these unprofitable names, in the name of Jesus.
8. I cancel every influence of family idols attached to these names, in the name of Jesus.
9. You evil name ( mention the names) I renounce you. I reject you. I refuse you. You shall have no landing place in my life, in Jesus’ name.
10. Every satanic human agents behind these evil names, get out of my life, in the name of Jesus.
11. I refuse to come under the control and domination of any satanic name, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every witchcraft naming, be dissolved from my forehead and navel, in the name of Jesus.
13. Holy Spirit, take control of any negative situation these names have caused, in the name of Jesus.
14. My new name . . (mention it) would bind me to the blood of Jesus and to prosperity, in the name of Jesus.
15. Holy Ghost fire, consume every evil label, mark, stamp or ordination of evil attached to my former names, in Jesus’ name.
16. I receive the seal of the Holy Spirit upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
17. Every hidden or silent name given to me to destroy my destiny on my naming ceremony day, I nullify you, in Jesus’ name.
18. I receive deliverance from every satanic cage created for me by any evil name, in the name of Jesus.
19. Every good thing these names have destroyed in my life, be restored seven-fold, in the name of Jesus.
20. I re-name myself as follows . . (mention your names), in the name of the Father, of the Son and of the Holy Spirit.
Thank you Jesus for giving me a new name.