9 The glory of this latter house shall be greater than of the former, saith the Lord of hosts: and in this place will I give peace, saith the Lord of hosts.
God has great plans for His children, He has prepared a glorious future for each and everyone of us,even before we were conceived in our mother’s womb. But the problem with many Christians today is that the devil has frustrated and truncated the destinies of many and has turned destinies that are meant to be colourful into the dustbins of life. Today we are going to be engaging spiritual warfare prayers for lost glory, This prayers are aggressive prayers to effect resurrection of destinies that are dead. When a particular destiny is dead, its glory becomes shame. Good prospects are rubbished and brilliant stars are hidden in darkness.
God has called us as believers to reign in life, therefore we must give no place to the devil. We must not allow the kingdom of darkness overcome us in the battles of life. Spiritual warfare prayers is a very effective way to take the spiritual battles to the camp of the enemy. You must arise and fight everything that is fighting your glorious destiny. Do not just sit there and watch your life go down the drain, arise and shine!!! As you pray this spiritual warfare prayers for lost glory, I see you pursuing the devil, overtaking him and recovering all that he has taken away from you in Jesus name. I don’t care what you have lost, as you engage in this spiritual warfare prayers I see total restoration in Jesus name. The Lord shall put a smile on your face today in Jesus name. Stand up and pray and see your glory restored in Jesus name.
1. Thou King of glory, arise, visit me and turn around my captivity, in the name of Jesus.
2. I shall not regret, I will become great, in the name of Jesus.
3. Every habitation of humiliation and demotion, fashioned against me, be battered, shattered and swallowed up by the power of God.
4. O Lord, station and establish me in Your favour.
5. God of restoration, restore my glory, in the name of Jesus.
6. As darkness gives up before light, O Lord, let all my problems give up before me, in the name of Jesus.
7. Thou power of God, destroy every trouble in my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. O God, arise and attack every lack in my life, in the name of Jesus.
9. Power of liberty and dignity, manifest in my life, in the name of Jesus.
10. Every chapter of sorrow and slavery in my life, be closed forever, in the name of Jesus.
11. Thou power of God, usher me out of the balcony of disgrace by fire, in the name of Jesus.
12. Every obstacle in my life, give way to miracles, in the name of Jesus.
13. Every frustration in my life, become a bridge to my miracles, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every enemy, exploring devastating strategies against my progress in life, be disgraced, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every residential permit for me to stay in the valley of defeat, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
16. I decree that bitter life shall not be my portion. A better life shall be my testimony, in the name of Jesus.
17. Every habitation of cruelty, fashioned against my destiny, become desolate, in the name of Jesus.
18. My Father, let all my trials become gateways to my promotions, in the name of Jesus.
19. Anger of God, write the obituary of all my oppressors, in Jesus’ name.
20. Almighty God, let your presence begin a glorious story in my life.
21. Every strange god, attacking my destiny, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every horn of satan, fighting against my destiny, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every altar, speaking hardship into my life, die, in Jesus’ name.
24. Every inherited battle in my life, die, in Jesus’ name.
25. All my blessings that have been buried with dead relatives, come alive now and locate me, in Jesus’ name.
26. All my blessings that are presently not in this country, arise now and locate me, in the name of Jesus.
27. Every stronghold of my father’s house, be dismantled, in Jesus name.
28. Father, let all my proposals find favour in the sight of my destiny helpers in the name of Jesus.
29. O Lord, let me find favour, compassion and loving-kindness with . . .concerning this matter. (Insert name).
30. All demonic obstacles; that have been established in the heart of . . .against this matter, be destroyed, in Jesus’ name. (Insert name).
Father, I thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name.