6 Then he answered and spake unto me, saying, This is the word of the Lord unto Zerubbabel, saying, Not by might, nor by power, but by my spirit, saith the Lord of hosts. 7 Who art thou, O great mountain? before Zerubbabel thou shalt become a plain: and he shall bring forth the headstone thereof with shoutings, crying, Grace, grace unto it.
Stubborn problems are real, they are problems that just won’t let you go, today we shall be engaging in prayer against stubborn problems. There is no mountain in life that prayers cannot move. No matter what you are facing today, as you engage this prayers I see all stubborn problems bow at your feet in Jesus name. Prayer is the master key to the solutions to all our problems. The bible speaking in Zachariah 4:6-7, it tells us that we can only overcome the mountains of our lives by the help of the holy spirit, and the holy spirit manifests himself in our lives through prayers, Romans 8:26.
Jesus encouraging us in Luke 18:1, telling us that men ought to pray and not faint, no matter how hard that situation you are facing is, do not give up on God,you cannot win the battles of life on your own,you need help, allow God to help you. When you pray, you call for back up, when you pray, you transfer your battles to the Lord, God said in Exodus 14:14: 14 The Lord shall fight for you, and ye shall hold your peace. The Lord will only fight for those who hand over the battles to Him in prayers. As you engage in this prayer against stubborn problems, I see God fighting all your stubborn battles in Jesus name. Pray this prayer with faith today and receive your testimonies.God bless you.
1. O wind of God, sweep away every power of the ungodly, rising against my destiny, in the name of Jesus.
2. O Lord, let the range of the wicked against me be rendered impotent, in the name of Jesus.
3. Father Lord, let the imagination of the wicked against me be neutralized, in the name of Jesus.
4. Every counsel of evil kings against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus
5. O God, arise and speak in great wrath against the enemy of my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
6. Every chain of the wicked that is arresting my progress, break, the name of Jesus.
7. Every cord of darkness; militating against my breakthroughs, die in the name of Jesus.
8. I declare that I will not be afraid of ten thousand people, that have set themselves against me, in the name of Jesus.
9. O God, smite my enemies on the cheekbones in Jesus’ name.
10. My father, break the teeth of the ungodly, in Jesus’ name.
11. O God, visit with destruction every power, lying against me, in the name of Jesus.
12. Father Lord, let my enemies fall by their own counsel, in the name of Jesus.
13. My father, cast out my enemies in the multitude of their transgressions, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every organised worker of iniquity, depart from me, in the name of Jesus.
15. O Lord, let all my enemies be ashamed and sore, vexed, in Jesus’ name.
16. O Lord, let sudden shame be the lot of all my oppressors, in Jesus’ name.
17. Every power, planning to tear my soul like a lion, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
18. My Father, let the wickedness of the wicked come to an end, O Lord, in the name of Jesus.
19. O God, prepare the instruments of death against my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
20. O God, ordain Your arrows against my persecutors, in the name of Jesus.
21. Every pit, dug by the enemy, become a grave for him, in the name of Jesus.
22. I render null and void, the effect of any interaction with satanic agents moving around as men, in the name of Jesus.
23. I pull down the stronghold of evil strangers in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
24. Any negative transaction, currently affecting my life negatively, be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
25. All the dark works, done against me in secret, be exposed and be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
26. I loose myself from any dark spirit, in the name of Jesus.
27. O Lord, let all incantations against me be cancelled, in the name of Jesus.
28. I command all oppressors to retreat and flee in defeat, in the name of Jesus.
29. I bind every strongman, having my goods in his possessions, in the name of Jesus.
30. I break, the curse of automatic failure, working upon my life, in the name of Jesus.
Father, thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name.