11 But if the Spirit of him that raised up Jesus from the dead dwell in you, he that raised up Christ from the dead shall also quicken your mortal bodies by his Spirit that dwelleth in you.
The Easter celebration is the time of the year when all Christians all over the world come together to celebrate the death, burial and resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. This event is usually done once every year. However, many Christians do not understand the true reason for easter,they do not know why we must celebrate the death burial and resurrection of Christ Jesus. Today we are going to be engaging in easter prayers, commanding the power of resurrection.
The reason why Christianity is worth anything today is because of the power of resurrection. Paul speaking in 1 Corinthians 15:16-21, he tells us in summary that our hope as Christians is in the resurrection of our Lord Jesus Christ. Jesus died for our sins and He rose from the dead for our justification and our glorification. Christianity is more than religion today because Jesus Christ is alive forever. Before we go into the easter prayers today,let us look at the significant of easter.
The Significance of Easter: The Resurrection Power.
The significance of easter tells us about the importance of the easter celebration, why are we rejoicing during these season. This will also help you understand what you stand to gain as a born again believer as a result of the resurrection of Christ.
1. Man Was Freed From Sin Forever:
Jesus came to this world for sinners, He gave His life for our sins and He rose from the dead to bear eternal witness for our justification. The resurrection of Christ guaranteed that man was totally free from sin. Sin no longer has dominion over man. Every sin you have committed and will ever commit has been forgiven in Christ Jesus.2 Corinthians 5:17-21 tells us that God is now reconciling the world to Himself through Christ and He is no longer counting their sins against them any more. However when you come to Christ, the Holy Spirit helps you to live a righteous life.
2. Man Was Free From Sicknesses And Diseases:
By the stripes of Jesus, You have been made whole.Jesus also through His resurrection took away all our sicknesses. Sicknesses has no power over your body anymore. The life of God is now in you as a believer. You can no longer be a victim of sicknesses and diseases. Therefore if you notice any sickness in your body, begin to reject it in the name of Jesus Christ.
3. Salvation Was Available For All Men:
The resurrection of Christ made salvation available for all men. Christ died to save all men, this means that for every man on earth, salvation is available for them all for free. Only those who believe can benefit from this free salvation. Christ has given us the greatest gift of life, Salvation. Jesus has paid the ultimate price for our salvation, which is death. Now all who believe in Jesus Christ shall be saved forever. John 3:16.
4. Man Was Made Righteous Through Christ:
Christ has become our righteousness, 2 Corinthians 5:21. What man could not achieve by his strength and determination, what he couldn’t achieve under the Law, Christ has done it for man. Today, if you are born again, you are the righteousness of God in Christ Jesus. Not your own righteousness but that of Christ in you. God through Christ has made you perfect forever.
5. Man Was Declared Sons Of God:
We have been made the Sons of God through Christ, His resurrection brought us back to God, and His blood made us eternally cleansed from all sins and pure before God. Therefore now we are the sons of God through Christ Jesus our Lord. John speaking in 1 John 3:1, he says “see what manner of Love The Father has given unto us that we should be called His sons” Christ made that happen, therefore if you are a born again believer today, you are a Son of God. Hallelujah.
How Do I Command The Resurrection Power
The answer is simple,through prayers. I have compiled 20 easter prayers that can help you command the power of the resurrection in your life. The death,burial and resurrection of Christ has given us the victory over the enemy in all areas of our life. Therefore we must claim them in prayers and declare how we want our life to be. Christ has died for you already, you cannot continue to live under any form of oppression. Take advantage of these easter prayers today and dominate the powers of darkness over your life today.
1. Father, I thank You for raising up Jesus from the dead to live forever
2. Father, thank you for redeeming my in Christ through the power of ressurection
3. Father, I declare that by the power of resurrection, I am free from sin in Jesus name
4. I declare that by the power of resurrection, I am free from sicknesses and diseases in Jesus name.
5. I declare that by the power of resurrection, no weapon formed against me shall ever prosper in Jesus name.
6. I declare that by the power of resurrection, I am free from all forms of demonic oppressions in Jesus name.
7. By the power of resurrection, death has no power over my life in Jesus name
8. Christ is risen, therefore everything dead in my life, I command you to jerk back to life in Jesus name
9. By the power of resurrection, my salvation is established in Christ in Jesus name.
10. I declare that I walk in the favour of God in Jesus name.
11. I declare that I walk in divine health in Jesus name
12. I declare that I walk in divine prosperity in Jesus name
13. I declare the I walk in the wisdom of Christ in Jesus name
14. I declare that the God kind of life ‘zoe’ is at work in me in Jesus name
15. I declare that I command the presence of God everywhere I go in Jesus name
16. The grace of Christ is at work in my life in Jesus name
17. The power of God is at work in me in Jesus name.
18. I declare, that my life Is a living wonder among men in Jesus name.
19. I declare that I have authority over all the powers of darkness in Jesus name
20. Father, I thank you for the power of The Resurrection of Christ in Jesus name.