1 God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Therefore will not we fear, though the earth be removed, and though the mountains be carried into the midst of the sea; 3 Though the waters thereof roar and be troubled, though the mountains shake with the swelling thereof. Selah.
As believers, we all need divine strength to overcome the challenges of life. There is so much our human strength can do, but it will never be enough to give us victory in the race of life. Today we shall be engaging in 30 daily prayers for strength. The bible makes us understand that by strength shall no one prevail, 1 Sam 2:9. To succeed in life, you need divine strength, no one ever gets to the top in life only with his or her own energy. The strength of God is what you need to succeed as a christian.
What is Divine Strength? This is God helping you overcome the challenges of your life. When you triumph by His help, you are said to have divine strength. David rose to dominance by divine strength, he killed Goliath because God helped him, Joseph became a prime minister overnight by divine strength, Daniel and his friends became celebrities in Babylon by divine strength, Gideon, became a national hero in is real by divine strength. The list can go on and on. You too as a believer can succeed in life if you as God to help you and strengthen you. This daily prayers for strength shall empower you to overcome in life and rise to the top that God has ordained you to be.
Do not trust in your own strength and abilities in life, trust in God. Let God fight for you, let him defend you in life, thank God for all your expertise, but do not depend on them, depend on God and your future shall be guaranteed. Are you facing challenges in your life today, draw strength from today’s daily prayers for strength, as you pray this prayers today, the strength of God shall overwhelm you and give you lasting victory in Jesus name. See you at the top.
Prayers For Strength
1). Father, I thank you for always being there for me in Jesus name
2). Father, thank you for your unconditional mercy that will always be available in my life in Jesus name.
3). Father, I ask for your strength today as I run the race of my life in Jesus name
4). Father, strengthen me in my inner man, in the name of Jesus.
5). Father, I receive supernatural strength to overcome the temptations of life in Jesus name.
6). Father, I receive supernatural strength to overcome every demonic arrow targeted at me in Jesus name.
7). Father, I receive supernatural strength to overcome poverty, lack and want in Jesus name.
8). Father by your strength, deliver me from people that are too strong for me in Jesus name.
9). Father, by your strength, deliver me from wicked and unreasonable men in Jesus name
10). Father, by your strength, cause me to succeed in all my endeavors in Jesus name
11). Father, by your strength, deliver me from all oppressions of the devil in Jesus name.
12). Father, baptize me with your strength afresh on a daily basis in Jesus name
13) Father, endue me with supernatural strength, so that I will never be weary serving you in Jesus name.
14. O Lord, put all those who oppose me to shame in Jesus name.
15. O Lord, make their ways of my enemies desolate.
16. O Lord, everyone that is fighting against my progress, fill them with bitterness and let them be drunk with wormwood.
17. O Lord, by your divine strength, break the backbone of every strong man fighting my destiny in Jesus name.
18. O Lord, cover me and my household with your blood in Jesus name.
19. O Lord, remove the souls of my enemies far from peace and let them forget prosperity.
20. I crush under my feet, all the evil powers trying to imprison me, in Jesus’ name.
21. O Lord, let their mouths be buried in the dust, in the name of Jesus.
22. O Lord, let there be civil war in the camp of the enemies of my _ _ _,in Jesus’ name.
23. Power of God, pull down the stronghold of the enemies of my _ _ _, in Jesus’ name.
24. O Lord, persecute and destroy them in Your anger, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every blockage in my way of _ _ _, clear away by fire, in the name of Jesus.
26. Every demonic claim of the earth over my life, be dismantled, in Jesus’ name.
27. I refuse to be chained to my place of birth, in Jesus’ name.
28. Any power, pressing the sand against me, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
29. I receive my breakthroughs, in the name of Jesus.
30. I release my money from the house of the strongman, in the name of Jesus.
Thank you father for answering my prayers today in Jesus name.