Isaiah 49:24 Shall the prey be taken from the mighty, or the lawful captive delivered? 49:25 But thus saith the LORD, Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, and the prey of the terrible shall be delivered: for I will contend with him that contendeth with thee, and I will save thy children. 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Today, we shall be looking at 30 prayer points for deliverance from captivity. Everyone reading this article today, i have one word from God to you, every area the devil have trapped your destiny, you shall be set free in Jesus name. When we talk about captivity, what do we mean? Captivity here is simply talking about people who are under the trap of the evil one. Every sinner is a lawful captive of the devil, also there are many believers, who are also captives of the devil, they are trapped by one or more demonic forces. Many Christians are battling with diverse challenges, some are struggling to get married, some are struggling with poverty, some are trapped with a mountain of debts, some are barren, some are just suffering disapointments over and again, the list goes on and on. The devil has trapped these people in an endless circle of defeat. But today, you shall be set free in Jesus name. As you engage this prayer points for deliverance from captivity, you shall be set free in Jesus name.
Every deliverance must be taken by force, if you want to break free from the shackles of the devil, you must take your deliverance by force. You take your deliverance forcefully on the altar of prayers. You must rise up and stand your ground spiritually. You must engage in a devil resisting warfare prayers. Satan only bows to force and power. If you desire to see things work in your life, you must engage in these prayer of deliverance. God has promised us in His word that He will oppress those that oppress us, and He will feed them with there own flesh and blood, As you engage in this prayer points for deliverance from captivity, i see the Lord oppressing all your oppressors in Jesus name. You shall be set free today in Jessu name.
1. Praise the Lord for the power in His name at which every knee must bow.
2. Thank God for providing deliverance from any form of bondage.
3. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
4. Confess any sin that can hinder answers to your prayers and ask God to forgive you.
5. Stand against any power already organised against this prayer.
6. I destroy the power of every satanic arrest in my life, in Jesus’ name.
7. All satanic-arresting agents, release me, in the mighty name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
8. Everything that is representing me in the demonic world against my career, be destroyed by the fire of God, in the name of Jesus.
9. Spirit of the living God, quicken my whole being, in the name of Jesus.
10. God, smash me and renew my strength, in the name of Jesus.
11. Holy Spirit fire, ignite me to the glory of God, in the name of Jesus.
12. Oh Lord, let the anointing of the Holy Spirit break every yoke of backwardness in my life.
13. I frustrate every demonic arrest of my spirit-man, in Jesus name.
14. Blood of Jesus, remove any unprogressive label from every aspect of my life, in Jesus’ name.
15. Anti-breakthrough decrees, be revoked, in the name of Jesus.
16. Holy Ghost fire, destroy every satanic garment in, my life, in the name of Jesus.
17. Oh Lord, give unto me the key to good success, so that anywhere I go, the doors of good success will open unto me.
18. Every wicked house, constructed against me and my career, be demolished, in the name of Jesus.
19. Oh Lord, establish me a holy person unto You, in Jesus’ name.
20. Oh Lord, let the anointing to excel in my career fall on me, in the name of Jesus.
21. I shall not serve my enemies; my enemies shall bow down to me, in the name of Jesus.
22. I bind every desert and poverty spirit in my life, in Jesus’ name.
23. I reject the anointing of non-achievement in my career, in the name of Jesus.
24. I pull down all the strongholds erected against my progress, in the name of Jesus.
25. I recall all my blessings thrown into the water, forest and satanic bank, in the name of Jesus.
26. I cut down all the roots of problem in my life, in Jesus’ name.
27. O Lord, let satanic scorpions be rendered stingless in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
28. O Lord, let demonic serpents be rendered venom-less in every area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
29. I declare with my mouth that nothing shall be impossible with me, in the name of Jesus.
30. O Lord, let the camp of the enemy be put in disarray, in the name of Jesus.