Today we will be dealing with powerful prayer in desperate times of need. There are times in our lives that we will be in a very difficult situation. During this moment, it will look like everything is working against us. It is important to always know, especially this time, that we are in the storm of life that God is still with us, and he is ever ready to rescue us from these desperate times. All we need to do is intensify our prayer life.
However, we must understand that it is very difficult to see God in the storm, but that doesn’t mean that God is not listening to us.
The Spirit of God told me that God wants to deliver many people out of a difficult time, and he wants to deliver people from trouble. That is why I’ve been led by the spirit of God to write this article. While we understand that prayer is a means of communication between the mortals and the immortals, powerful prayers in desperate time of need is one of the things that we need to get out of a dangerous situation. The story of Jacob teaches us what powerful prayers can do, especially in times of difficulty. Esau would have succeeded in taking revenge on Jacob if Jacob had not tarried valiantly in place of prayer over the night. Jacob knew for sure that his life is in danger if Esau should meet him first before an encounter with God.
The Bible recorded that Jacob wrestled with an angel for his name to be changed.
Meanwhile, the Covenant of God the Covenant of prosperity was upon the life of Jacob; however, he could not fulfill that purpose because of life challenges. Jacob got tired of the situation and decided to meet God in the middle of the night. The encounter that ensued between Jacob and the Angel was as much physical and spiritual at the same time. While it may appear that Jacob wrestled physically with the Angel, important negotiations were going on in the realms of the spirit at that time the fight was on. In our lives too, there are times that we need to get tired of that difficult situation before we can be moved in the spirit to say a powerful prayer for our deliverance out of that situation.
This article will give you the needed, powerful prayer to deliver yourself in times of. I decree that as you say the following prayers, the hands of God will come upon you. The spirit of liberty, the power of freedom from God Almighty will come upon your life, and that help that you need to get out of that situation will come upon you right now in the name of Jesus.
- Lord of host, the holy one of Isreal, I come before you this day because of the ugly pain and agony of life that I found myself. I’m desperately in need of healing before I lose myself to this pain, Jehovah God, I pray that you will arise and do that which only you can do in the name of Jesus. Father in Heaven, arise today and perform your miracle in my life. You are the miracle healer. You are the powerful one of Isreal, you the Messiah with the soothing balm to heal all wounds. I pray that you arise today and heal my injury in the name of Jesus. The scripture made me understand that Christ has taken upon himself all my infirmities, and he has healed all my diseases. I decree your healings upon my life today in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I pray for the cancellation of my debts. Just as Christ canceled our debt of sin by his precious blood. I decree by the authority of heaven that you will arise today and help me settle all my debts in the name of Jesus. The scripture says my God will supply all my needs according to his riches in glory through Jesus. Just like the word has stated, I key into the covenant of that word over my life. I decree that my needs are taken care of in the name of Jesus. I come against every demon called Lack. I destroy it over my life in the name of Jesus. I shall not lack any good thing in my life. I pray for the provision of every good thing in my life in Jesus name.
- Father Lord, I come against every spirit of poverty over my life. Every power that has vowed to render all my effort useless. Every power that has vowed to destroy my hard work, I decree that they are consumed by fire in the name of Jesus. The scripture says it is not of he that willeth or runneth, but of God that showeth mercy, I pray that your mercy will be upon my life in the name of Jesus.
- For you said in your word that you would have mercy on whom you will have mercy on and compassion on whom you will have compassion on. Lord God, among those that you will show mercy, among those that you will bless immensely Lord count me worthy in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, the essence of Christ’s death is to destroy the old covenant and launch us into a new covenant of mercy. Lord, every evil Covenant in my life, every demonic covenant that I inherited, I destroy them in the name of Jesus. I key into the precious blood of Christ that was shed on the cross of Calvary, and I decree by the authority of heaven that evil covenant over my life is destroyed in the name of Jesus. Evil Covenant that said I would not prosper, an evil covenant that has vowed to cut my life short the way it did to people ahead of me, father of heaven, the God that doesn’t fail his covenant, you have a covenant of peace and tranquility for my life. You said you know the thoughts that you have towards me, they are the thought of good and not of evil to give me an expected end. Lord, on this covenant, I stand as I destroy all evil plans over my life in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every form of implications that may lead me to jail, and I destroy it in the name of Jesus. Lord, I pray that you will arise and vindicate me in the name of Jesus.