Isaiah 62:6 I have set watchmen upon thy walls, O Jerusalem, which shall never hold their peace day nor night: ye that make mention of the LORD, keep not silence, 62:7 And give him no rest, till he establish, and till he make Jerusalem a praise in the earth.
Persistent prayers are the most powerful prayers a believer will ever pray. This is a kind of prayer that does not take ‘No’ as an answer. When you pray this prayers, you don’t stop praying until you receive your answers. I personally love to call it a ‘never say never’ prayer. When you begin to pray this kind of prayers, you don’t stop until you receive your answers from God. Today i have compiled some prayer points i titled, I will never let you go unless you bless me prayer points. Matthew 7:7 says ask and continue asking, and you shall receive. Persistent prayers is a prayer of faith, all through scriptures we see people who engaged this type of prayers and they all Got there heart desires. Before we go into these prayers today, we shall be looking at some scriptural examples of this persistent prayers.
Scriptural Examples Of Persistent Prayers
32:24 And Jacob was left alone; and there wrestled a man with him until the breaking of the day. 32:25 And when he saw that he prevailed not against him, he touched the hollow of his thigh; and the hollow of Jacob’s thigh was out of joint, as he wrestled with him. 32:26 And he said, Let me go, for the day breaketh. And he said, I will not let thee go, except thou bless me. 32:27 And he said unto him, What is thy name? And he said, Jacob. 32:28 And he said, Thy name shall be called no more Jacob, but Israel: for as a prince hast thou power with God and with men, and hast prevailed. 32:29 And Jacob asked him, and said, Tell me, I pray thee, thy name. And he said, Wherefore is it that thou dost ask after my name? And he blessed him there. 32:30 And Jacob called the name of the place Peniel: for I have seen God face to face, and my life is preserved.
Jacob was a man who had his own fair share of challenges in his life, The above scripture in Genesis 32:24-30, Jacob had left his Uncle Laban and was heading home, not knowing His fate as He was going to be encountering his vengeful brother Esau. while he was on His way, he had an encounter with God and He wrestled with God ( Symbol of Prayer), till the dawn, and when the Lord wanted to leave, He held Him and said, ‘I wont let you go until you bless me’. You see, Jacob was not about to settle for less, he was not about to accept defeat, He held onto God, and said, you must answer me today, i wont wait till tommorow, and we from verse 28 of that scripture, that God gave Him a new name and blessed Him. From that encounter, Jacob, now Isreal was blessed. When we don’t give up on God, He doesn’t give up on Us.
1 Kings 18:41-45. 18:41 And Elijah said unto Ahab, Get thee up, eat and drink; for there is a sound of abundance of rain. 18:42 So Ahab went up to eat and to drink. And Elijah went up to the top of Carmel; and he cast himself down upon the earth, and put his face between his knees, 18:43 And said to his servant, Go up now, look toward the sea. And he went up, and looked, and said, There is nothing. And he said, Go again seven times. 18:44 And it came to pass at the seventh time, that he said, Behold, there ariseth a little cloud out of the sea, like a man’s hand. And he said, Go up, say unto Ahab, Prepare thy chariot, and get thee down, that the rain stop thee not. 18:45 And it came to pass in the mean while, that the heaven was black with clouds and wind, and there was a great rain. And Ahab rode, and went to Jezreel.
The true story of prophet Elijah is indeed a story of persistency in Prayers. If believers can persist on the Altar of Prayers, like Prophet Elijah, there will be great revolutions in our countries. Elijah told the king to eat and drink, for a great rain is coming. He then went on His knees and began to pray for rain, after praying for a while, He sent his servant to go and observe the cloud, the servant went and came back with a wrong answer, Elijah went on his knees again, continued praying and after a while, he sent his servant again and he went and came back with another wrong answer, Elijah didn’t give up, he continued to pray, and send his servant. He sent him five more times making it a total of seven times, and on the seventh time, the servant came with good news.
Elijah got the answers to his prayers, because he persisted in prayers. He never let the devil or wrong answers discourage Him, He kept praying until He prayed through. I will never let you go unless you bless me prayer points will empower you to pray through to your answers in Jesus name.
Daniel 10:12 Then said he unto me, Fear not, Daniel: for from the first day that thou didst set thine heart to understand, and to chasten thyself before thy God, thy words were heard, and I am come for thy words. 10:13 But the prince of the kingdom of Persia withstood me one and twenty days: but, lo, Michael, one of the chief princes, came to help me; and I remained there with the kings of Persia.
Daniel was a man of prayer, He never missed his prayer time table which is three times in a day. At one time he went on his knees to pray for the liberation of his nation, His answers was sent from the first day of his prayers, but the were withheld by the demons of Persia, for twenty one days. But Daniel was not a man that gives up easily, He continued in prayers and he never gave up he prayed non stop for twenty one days until his answer came. A persistent christian will always overcome the devil.
4. The Canaanite Woman;
In Matthew 15:21-28, we see the true story of the Canaanite woman, a very persistent woman. She was crying in prayers as it were after Jesus, begging Him to heal her sick daughter. Jesus ignored her at first because she was not a Jew and at that time Jesus was not yet ministering to the whole world, He had not given His life yet. But despite the turning down of Jesus, this Canaanite woman continued to follow them and crying after them. It Got to a time when peter sought permission from Jesus to push her away, but Jesus stopped and attended to her. That woman’s faith was commended because she was persistent, in her heart, she has said, i will never let you go unless you bless me, she was ready to keep following until she received her miracle and she did.
5. The Persistent Widow
The book of Luke 18, Jesus gave us a parable that established persistency in prayers. We saw the story of a widow who went to the King asking for vengeance, they king refused at first, but this woman continued to cry at the kings gate everyday until the king be came weary and granted her justice. We saw how the never say never attitude of the woman gave her the desires of her heart. There are many more examples in the bible of this kind of prayers, but i have just shared these few to get us energised to pray. Never give up on God, don’t let a NO discourage you from praying. We serve a God that answers prayers, keep praying and keep expecting, You will receive your answers in Jesus name. As you pray this prayers today, tell God, i will never let you go until you bless me. He shall bless and answer your prayers in Jesus name
1. O Lord, advertise yourself as the Living God in my life, in Jesus name.
2. Let the hand of the Lord lift me to my desired mountain In the name of Jesus
3. Let the spirit of the valley in my life be suffocated unto death in the name of Jesus.
4. Let every satanic revival organised against my life be shattered unto nothingness, in the name of Jesus
5. Let the fire of the Holy Ghost melt away every spiritual blindness in my life, in the name of Jesus
6. Holy Ghost, pump favour into my life, in the name of Jesus.
7. I refuse to follow any evil procedure for my life, in the name of Jesus
8. Let every evil camp set up against me be scattered unto desolation, in the name of Jesus
9. I speak failure unto every satanic weapon fashioned against me, in the name of Jesus.
10. I speak frustration unto every evil snare prepared against me, in the name of Jesus
11. Every satanic pit against my being, be neutralised, in the name of Jesus
12. Every owner of evil load in my life, begin to carry your evil luggage with both hands in the name of Jesus.
13. Every satanic decorder being used against my desired breakthroughs, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
14. Let every blood altar erected against me fall down and die now, in the name of Jesus
15. Lord empty every satanic vessel filled for my sake, in the name name of Jesus
16. Lord let my cries in this prayer provoke angelic violence against my enemies in Jesus name.
17. Let every jungle consultation on my behalf be rendered null and void, in the name of Jesus
18. Let every satanic verdict against my life be rendered null and void in Jesus name
19. Let the wind of God blow on all my dead business, marriage, career etc now in the name of Jesus
20. I arise out of Poverty to prosperity in every area of my life in Jesus name
21. Let every satanic wisdom against me be rendered impotent in the name of Jesus
22. Oh Lord let my life demonstrate your power in the name of Jesus Christ
23. Oh Lord let my life disgrace every satanic power, in the name of Jesus
24. Oh Lord let my word carry holy fire and power, in the name of Jesus
25. Every power swallowing the answers to my prayers, fall and die now in the name of Jesus
26. Every power of household witchcraft troubling my life, fall and die now in the name of Jesus Christ.
27. I reject every witchcraft burial of my prosperity, in the name of Jesus
28. Let every good door closed before me by the enemies, be opened now in the name of Jesus Christ
29. Let every evil powers activating failures in my life fall and die now, in the name of Jesus Christ
30. Every satanic insect polluting my breakthroughs, fall down and die now in the name of Jesus.
NOW BEGIN TO RAISE YOUR PERSONALLY REQUESTS TO THE LORD IN PRAYERS, KEEP PRAYING UNTIL YOU SENSE PEACE IN YOUR SPIRIT.