In today’s prayers, we shall be engaging in deliverance prayers from hard drugs. The devil has become the ruler of this world. He has successfully invented different vices to destroy the lives of youths all around the globe. One of such vices that the devil makes use of his addiction to hard drugs.
During the days of the biblical men, the demon they fought with was quite different from the demons that we combat with presently. Things like hard drug addiction were never in existence back then. But now, it has become the order of the day, we see young men and woman whose life has been disrupted by addiction to drugs.
According to the statistics, millions of young men and women secretly fight this demon all over the globe. Since it is an ugly thing, many of them will not open up for the fear of stigmatization, hence, they prefer to fight the battle alone. Whereas, in most cases, many of them are always been defeated by this demon called drug addiction.
Many destinies of young men and women have been ruined by addiction to drugs. A man who is addicted to drugs will become the shadow of himself, they will not be able to think straight let alone achieving goals. Addiction will make an individual believe their survival is plunged unto that which they are addicted to. More so, when a man is addicted to something, that things become like a god to such a person.
Meanwhile, God detests competition, He would not want anything to take the place of a god in our lives. Aside from the fact that hard drugs are bad in the sight of God, health-wise, it is forbidden. Hard Drugs like nicotine, marijuana, cocaine, , and others are hazardous to health. They are very swift in damaging the kidney and liver of an individual, they can also lead to cancer which will in turn reduce the life span of such person. Why would you want to leave yourself to that addiction that will end your life in a sorry state? It is important that you do everything possible to break free from drug addiction.
How Do I Break Free From Hard Drugs?
As a Christian, we must understand that the force of prayer is an ever potent force, The following are steps to deliverance from hard drugs:
- Salvation: First you must be born again. These is the first and most important step to your deliverance. God can only save you when you believe in Him, and believing in Him makes you a Child of God. According to Romans 10 and 2 Corinthians 5:17-21, we see that our salvation makes us righteous and acceptable before God. The moment you become a Child of God, the godly nature in you begins to grow.
2. Be a Student Of The Word: 1 Peter 2:2, tells us that as new born babies, we must desire the sincere milk of the word so that we can grow in our salvation. The word of God is your spiritual body building food. If you want to grow in your salvation, you must be given to the word of God steadily. It takes the word of God in your Spirit to overcome addiction and hard drugs. The more you study the word, the more you grow in your salvation and as you grow in your salvation, you overcome your addiction to hard drugs.
3. Be committed in Your Church. The bible admonishes us not to forsake the gathering of the brethren. Iron sharpens iron, as a child of God, you must be actively committed in your local church. You must serve God there and create new godly friends from church. When you associate with godly people, you soon begin to act godly.
4. Prayers: Never stop praying. We generate power on the Altar of prayers. Today, we have compiled a list of deliverance prayers from hard drugs that will deliver from that spirit and give you victory over it. engage it in faith today and receive your deliverance.
5. Never Give Up On God: There are some hard drug addictions that are very difficult to break. Even after you have prayed and fasted, you still keep struggling with them. My counsel to you today is this: Stop struggling with it and continue serving God with it. Do not let your weakness discourage you from serving God. Keep serving God whether you are perfect or not, His grace will always be sufficient for you. The more you serve God from your heart, the more He cleanses your heart to serve Him more. Know this today, Gods love for you is unconditional, he will never stop loving you as His child. Never give up on Him. Pray the prayers below and be delivered.
- Father Lord, it is with a heavy heart that I pray to you today. I have become the shadow of my real identity due to my excess intake of hard drugs. It would be right to even affirm that hard drugs have since become to me like a small god that I must worship every day, I do not even give the things of God much attention as I give to hard drugs. Lord Jesus, I pray for your help, I pray for the divine assistance that will help me overcome this addiction. Lord, I pray that you will grant me your help in the name of Jesus.
- Father in heaven, I come against every evil addiction to drugs in the name of Jesus. The end result of this addiction has made me far away from you Lord, the more I try to find my back to you the more I get drawn away by this demon. Lord, I pray that once more you will help me to find you in the name of Jesus. I pray that you will help to find my way back to you in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I pray that you will change my entire anatomy by your powerful hands and you will make every form of hard drugs become forbidden for me. Lord, I pray that you will kill my desire for hard drugs. I come against every power that may want to ruin the purpose of my existence by addiction to hard drugs. I decree that such power has failed, from now I gain my victory over addiction to hard drugs in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord from now, I want you to start your spiritual therapy in my life, make me find a friend in you. Lord Jesus, I pray that you will cause me to have an encounter with you. I pray for an encounter that will change everything about me and my addiction to hard drugs. Lord Jesus, I pray that you create a new spirit within me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I decree that I’m unstoppable by any form of addiction in the name of Jesus. I decree by the authority of heaven that I break free from every form of drug addictions in the name of Jesus. Lord, I have got my mind made up already and I sell for your strength not to turn back. From now, hard drugs has become a poison to me in the name of Jesus.
- I take my life back from drug addiction. You have done enough harm already and from now you can do no more. I announce my freedom from you, from now you have no power over me anymore. I have become a new creature and my old self that was addicted to you has been nailed to the cross. I decree from henceforth that o have broken free now and forever in the name of Jesus.
- I decree that my life begins to take shape in the name of Jesus. I start the reconstruction of my life from the dilapidated state that hard drugs led it to, and I begin a renewal of it by the precious blood of Christ. I shall live to fulfill all the purpose of my existence in the name of Jesus. No power, scheme, or demon can stop me no more in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I pray concerning every man and woman whose destiny has been disrupted by the shackles of addiction to hard drugs. I pray that you will destroy such addictions and you will set them free. I pray that you will give them victory over that addiction, that when the temptation rises again, they will be able to make their stand to resist in the name of Jesus.