Today we will be dealing with prayer points for wedding day. One of the notable events in our lives that only happen once is wedding. We don’t get to do wedding twice, that’s why we need to get it right when we want to do it. There are so many things attached to wedding. First, it is important to know that marriage is a union orchestrated by God for man to be fruitful and multiply the surface of the earth.
Wedding is an event that brings diverse people together to merry. Unfortunately, not everyone will be pleased with the union for strange reasons. That’s why some times we hear devastating news about newly wedded couple. Some die on their wedding day, some are struck with barreness, while some union don’t last three months before they divorced. These and many more reasons are why it is important to pray during the planning stage and for the day of the wedding.
You may be of the opinion that why is everything about prayer? Remember the scripture says in the book of Ephesians 6:12 For we wrestle not against flesh and blood, but against principalities, against powers, against the rulers of the darkness of this world, against spiritual wickedness in high places. We are not fighting against flesh and blood but against powers and rulers of darkness. And the scripture also made us understand that our weapon of warfare is prayer. That’s why everything is about prayer.
In this prayer article, we will be destroying the plans and agenda of the enemy concerning the union. We will be asking for the protection of God on everyone that will be coming for the wedding from far and near. Lastly, we will be praying that God should bless in the union with good children. I decree by the authority of heaven, prior to the day and after the day, no evil shall befall you in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I thank you for your grace and mercy over my life. I thank you for helping me find my spouse. I thank you for the divine connection that brought us together. I thank you for making our courtship a successful one. I thank you for not allowing the enemy to have a way into our midst. I magnify because you showed yourself to be God over the union, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I pray for provision for everything that is needed for that day to be a success. The scripture says that God will supply all my needs according to His riches in glory through Christ Jesus. I decree that there is provision for all that is needed in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I pray for grace, mercy and favour. Wherever we turn to for help, let help come in the name of Jesus. I pray that you will cause men to bless us, you will cause men to do us good in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, the scripture says the eyes of the Lord is always upon the righteous and His ears are always attentive to their prayers. I pray that you will sanctify that day with your precious blood. I come against any evil thing that has been assigned spoil that day. I redeem that day with precious blood of Christ and I cancel every evil thing that has been positioned by the devil to ruin that day in the name of Jesus.
- I pray for every man and woman that will coming from far and near, I ask that you will bring them safely in the name of Jesus. None of them shall fall victim to any evil circumstances in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I rebuke every form of accident on my wedding day. I decree that the roads are free from accident in the name of Jesus. Every demonic powers crying for blood on that day, I direct them to the cross of Calvary where the blood of Christ has been shed in the name of Jesus.
- I sanctify every car, every bus, every bike and other means of transportation that people will use to the venue, I sanctify them by the blood of the lamb in the name of Jesus. I make them untouchable to any enemy in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, we pray that whoever will be coming to my wedding with evil intention, I pray that the power of the Holy Ghost will arrest that person before he fullfil his intentions in the name of Jesus.
- I cancel the plans and agenda of the enemy concerning that day by the precious blood of Jesus. I decree by the authority of heaven, let the enemy die by their own plans in the name of Jesus.
- I cover myself and partner with the blood of Jesus. Every evil arrow that will be sent out on the eve of our wedding to create problems in our lives, I destroy them by the fire of the Holy ghost in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I pray that our union shall be fruitful in the name of Jesus. I come against every plan of the enemy to fight is with barreness, I destroy such plans by the power in the name of Jesus. There is no barren woman in Isreal, I open the womb of my wife for good children in the name of Jesus. I pray for good and obedient children, children that will serve the Lord and obey their parents, bless me with them in the name of Jesus.
- The scripture says what God has joined together, let no man put an asunder. I destroy every plans and agenda that has been put in place by the enemy to create rancour between I and my partner, I destroy such plans in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I commit this union into your able hands, I pray that you will be the Lord of this union in the name of Jesus. I ask that you will bless us with love and understanding, to tolerate ourselves and you will teach us your special kind of love that is needed for this journey, in the name of Jesus.