Today we will be dealing with prayer points for people traveling. Are you traveling and you are skeptical about going because you fear something terible might happen to you on the way? Let’s pray together. There is no small trip. The journey from our bedroom to the bathroom is huge, if only we know the number of people that have died on such journey, we will learn to take everything about life serious.
Regardless of the security situation of the country, God remain faithful still. The news of kidnapped travellers on the road is highly devastating and sometimes we wonder what is the essence of security operatives and checkpoint on almost every where. Meanwhile the scripture has made us to understand in the book of Psalm 127:1 Unless the LORD builds the house, They labor in vain who build it; Unless the LORD guards the city, The watchman stays awake in vain. If God did not watch over the city, the watchmen stay awake in vain. This is why we must always run to God in prayers when we are traveling, especially in this part of the world where we live.
We should not be swayed by the feeling of insecurities that is abound in the country. The book of Luke 4:10 He will put his angels in charge of you to watch over you carefully.” This is an assurance for us, God has promised to put His angels charge over us, they will guide us in all our ways. I decree by the authority of heaven, your going out and coming me is blessed in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I magnify you for this new day that you have made. I thank you for your blessing and provision over me, Lord, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I put my trust in you as I set out on a journey today. I pray that your angels will go before me and level up exalted places. I pray that your angels will take charge over me. I come against every antics of the enemy to create accident in my way, I cancel their plans in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, the book of Psalm 91:9-12 “If you say, “The Lord is my refuge,” and you make the Most High your dwelling, no harm will overtake you, no disaster will come near your tent. For he will command his angels concerning you to guard you in all your ways; they will lift you up in their hands, so that you will not strike your foot against a stone.” I decree no harm shall come upon me in the name of Jesus. Lord, I pray that your angels take charge over my life and they should guide me in their hands that I may not dash my foot against the stone. I decree no harm shall come upon me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I sanctify the bus, bike, plane or any means of transportation I will take with your precious blood. I come against every agenda of the enemy to throw tantrum in our way in the name of Jesus.
- I come against every agenda of the enemy to make me fall victim to kidnappers in the name of Jesus. I pray that you hands of protection will upon me even i as I journey today in the name of Jesus. I pray that you will cause men to be at peace with me today in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I stand upon the promise of your word in the book of Zechariah 2:5 “I will be a wall of fire around it, declares the Lord. I will be the glory within it.” I pray that your Spirit and power build a fire around me in the name of Jesus. I decree that no harm shall come upon me in the name of Jesus.
- The book of Psalm 91 He who dwells in the secret place of the Most High will rest in the shadow of the Almighty. I will say of Yahweh, “He is my refuge and my fortress; my God, in whom I trust.” For he will deliver you from the snare of the fowler, and from the deadly pestilence. I pray by the authority of heaven, I’m delivered from the snare of the Fowler in the name of Jesus. The road is sanctify for my sake, the sky is blessed for my sake, the waters are protected because of me in the name of Jesus.
- He will cover you with his feathers. Under his wings you will take refuge. His faithfulness is your shield and rampart. You shall not be afraid of the terror by night, nor of the arrow that flies by day, nor of the pestilence that walks in darkness, nor of the destruction that wastes at noonday. I pray that you will cover me today in the name of Jesus. I pray that fulani Herdsmen will not come my way in the name of Jesus. I pray that boko-haram shall not shoot down my flight in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I pray that you will bestow your mercy upon me. I ask that as I journey today, your eyes will be upon me. The scripture says the eyes of the Lord is always upon the righteous and His ears are always attentive to their prayers. I pray that your hands of protection will be upon me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, Proverbs 3:23-24 “Then you will go safely on your way, and you will not hurt your foot. When you lie down, you will not be afraid. As you lie there, your sleep will be sweet.” From today, I will go safely in the name of Jesus. I shall not hurt my foot in the name of Jesus. I decree in all my ways, I shall be protected in the name of Jesus. Lord Jesus, I shall not die on the road, I shall not end my journey in the hospital or morgue in the name of Jesus.
- As I have set out in peace, so shall I return in peace, in the name of Jesus.