Today we will be dealing with prayer points for Salvation. The salvation of every man is an important business. God doesn’t toy with the salvation of man, so man must endeavor to hold it dear. Christ had to come to the earth in human form, subjected to hunger and pain, loved by few and hated by many. He was ridiculed, taken, beaten and killed. If salvation was not important God would not have subjected His only begotten Son to suffer that much. If it was not important, even Christ would not have allowed himself to be greatly humiliated to that extent.
Salvation means being saved from the power of sin and slavery. It takes a conscious effort from a man to be saved from sin. This is because the devil will do everything possible to ensure that man continue to remain slave to sin so that the soul of a man can be lost. However, we give glory to father in heaven for giving us the precious gift of Christ that whoever believe in Him should not perish but have life everlasting.
The scripture says in the book of John 3:16-17 For God so loved the world that he gave his one and only Son, that whoever believes in him shall not perish but have eternal life. For God did not send his Son into the world to condemn the world, but to save the world through him. Salvation was brought to mankind from the immeasurable love of God. For God didn’t want the man to perish that’s why He sent His son to die for the sin of man.
For us to have salvation, we must confess Christ as our personal Lord and savior. We must believe in the power of his ressurection and we must desist from our sin. Salvation is not a one-time-all thing, it is something that must be maintained all the time. The fact that you are saved today doesn’t mean that you are saved forever. That’s why the scripture says in the book of 1 Corinthians 10:12 Therefore let him who thinks he stands take heed lest he fall. That’s why we must always check ourselves at all time to ensure we are still standing with God.
We will be offering these prayer points for as many who have missed it, for as many who have been swayed away by the temptations of life. Now is the time to return to God finally. Say the following prayers for your salvation.
- Lord Jesus, I thank you for the grace you have given me to see a new day. I thank you for your mercy and provision over my life, may your name be highly exalted in Jesus name.
- Lord, I pray for the forgiveness of my sin. I ask that by the reason of the blood that was shed on the cross of Calvary, you wash away my sins and iniquities in the name of Jesus. For it has been written, if my sin are as red as scarlet, they shall be made whiter than snow, if they are as red as crimson, they shall be made whiter than wool. Lord, I ask that by your mercy you wash me thoroughly from my sins.
- Lord Jesus, I confess today that you are my personal lord and saviour. I pray that you will come into my life. Today, I rededicate my life to you. Come into my life. I make the entrance of my life accessible for you lord Jesus, I ask that you will make my life your home.
- I invite you into my home, I pray that you come and take charge of my home today. I ask that you dwell in my home and you chase out every negative spirit, every demonic spirit that has been living with me to drive me to hell, I pray that you will chase them out in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I pray that you will visit me today with the mightiness of the holy spirit. I pray that the power of the Holy ghost will from today dwell in my heart. I refuse to continue living my life based on my mortal knowledge. I ask that by your mercy you will make my life the new home of the holy spirit. The spirit of the lord that will guide me and direct me on which way to go, I ask that it dwells in my life today in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, For it has been written Stand fast therefore in the liberty by which Christ has made us free, and do not be entangled again with a yoke of bondage. I refuse to be a slave to sin anymore. I pray that the spirit of the lord that will guide me and nurture me in the right part to go dwell in me from today. I refuse to live life by myself. I want to be led by the spirit of God.
- The scripture says For as many as are led by the Spirit of God, these are sons of God. I want to be your son. I pray that your spirit will lead me from today. I will go only where you ask me to go, I don’t want to return to slavery again. Every power and principality planning to steal this new gift from me, fall to death in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I come against every form of temptation that may want to take me back into sin. For it has been written in the book of 1 Corinthians 10:13 No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man; but God is faithful, who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able, but with the temptation will also make the way of escape, that you may be able to bear it. You have promised that you will not allow any temptation to overcome me, I ask for the fulfillment of this word by the mercy of Christ.
- Lord, as I continue to grow in Christ Jesus, let me begin to experience an impeccable level of relationship with you. Every area of my life that the enemy has destroyed the relationship that exist between us, I mend those areas in the name of Jesus.