Matthew 16:18 King James Version (KJV)
18 And I say also unto thee, That thou art Peter, and upon this rock I will build my church; and the gates of hell shall not prevail against it.
In today’s article, we shall be engaging in warfare prayers against church attacks. I’m sure you must be wondering why this type of prayer. Like is there anything like an attack against the Church of God? Well, of a truth, some attacks are launched against the church. Frequently, these attacks are furnished from the kingdom of darkness to wage war against the church. Meanwhile, any war against the church is a war against Jesus Christ.
Interestingly, the devil detests the gathering of the brethren simply because when believers hold hands together in unity of purpose during prayer, God will hear the prayer and give a response. This is why the first thing that the devil aims to attack is the peace of the church. Another thing that is important to know is that the church is not the physical building or structure, but the people are the church.
Having known that there is no gainsaying that there are attacks that are launched against the church, it is, therefore, pertinent that we pray to God to deliver the church and rescue it from the hand of the destroyed, which is the devil.
The devil will not come down to attack the church, many times, and men are his driving force against the church. This is the reason why religion and church leaders must always endeavor to pray for the church not to fall victim to the devil’s attack on the church. When an attack is launched on the church, it is not for us to run away as believers.
Although, we might not have a Military uniform, be sure to know that we are soldiers of Christ, and His himself has ordained us to wait and be watchmen for his church. Jesus said on this rock, I will build my church, and the gate of hell shall prevail over it. So, when trouble arises against the church, we must know that Christ has conquered all already; it is only expected that we begin to live in that consciousness.
Meanwhile, another angle to this warfare prayer is the attack of the church against people. Don’t be confused; just stay focus. The church itself is the gathering of people, and it would interest you to know that as much as the devil attacks the church, so also, the church attacks people. This is the battle of the saints, not all the people that call the name of God genuinely know God. Many of them are just pretenders, and they are just a perfect contrast to their real identity.
These set of people will gather in the name of the Lord; however, God doesn’t know them. They will launch both physical and spiritual attacks on anyone who is trying to stand in their way. They are darkness trying to kill the light of men who truly knows God and serve him right. It is important that we know this things before engaging in spiritual warfare prayers against church attacks. We have compiled a list of warfare prayers against church attacks.
Warfare Prayer Against Church Attacks
- Father in heaven, I pray to you this day that you will arise in your power and destroy every attack that is waged on the church and body of Christ in the name of Jesus.
- Father in heaven, your word says surely they shall gather, but for our sake, they will fall. Lord, we counter every attack that the enemy is planning for the church, and we nullify them by the power in the name of Jesus.
- I decree the fire of God upon any gathering that does not want the church to succeed in it purpose on earth, I destroy them by fire in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, your purpose for the church will not be fulfilled if the battle should overcome the church, we destroy every arrow that is shot at the church, and we destroy it in the name of Jesus.
- We come against every demonic and evil gathering against the church, and we pray that the fire of God Almighty should begin to consume the enemy in the name of Jesus.
- Father, we pray that concerning the church, your counsel and counsel alone shall stand. The blood of the lamb destroys every schedule and plan of the enemy to make the church fail.
- Lord Jesus, we are the church, the physical building is just a place of abode, but the church is we the people. We destroy all the attacks of the evil over our lives in the name of Jesus.
- Jehovah, the purpose of the church is to build people to have a consistent koinonia with you, if the church should fail, the purpose for its establishment will be defeated. We ask that you will strengthen the church in the name of Jesus.
- Father, until your second coming, grant the church the strength to resist every attack of the devil that is launched at it in the name of Jesus.
- Father, we ask for spiritual strength so that we can quickly identify the gimmicks of the enemy that could cause the church to fall in the name of Jesus.
- The purpose of your church is to liberate people from spiritual darkness, any power or scheme that wants to hinder the church should be blinded in the name of Jesus.
- Father in heaven, I come before you this day because of the relentless attacks of false prophets demonic saints that won’t let be rest. I pray that you will give me victory over them in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I pray that you will arise in your wrath and do justice to every gathering of people that deceive people with your name. I pray that you will rise and destroy every group of people that pretended to be in your name.
- Lord, the scripture says no weapon fashion against me shall prosper. I come against every attack of the evil church against my life and that of my family in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I pray for spiritual power and sense that will give me triumph over all of their attacks in the name of Jesus.
- I decree the fire of God Almighty upon every gathering of people that aim to harm me or cause me sorrow, let the unquenchable fire from the throne of God begin to consume them right now in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I pray that you will arise and give liberty to me, I ask that you will arise and do justice to every satanic gathering that wants to harm me in the name of Jesus.
- The God that answer by fire, I call upon you this day over my enemies. I pray that you will consume them by your fire in the name of Jesus.
- Every man and woman that belongs to the Satan church, plotting my fall, I command the anger of God upon them in the name of Jesus.
- For it has been written, any tongue that rise against me in judgement shall be condemned, I decree condemnation upon every man and woman that is against me, everyone that wants to launch an attack against, let them be condemned in the name of Jesus.