Today, we will be dealing with 4 Psalms To Pray In The Midnight With Prayer Points Note: Please Pray These Prayers With Double Aggression
1. Psalms 35:1-20
 (A Psalm of David.) Plead my cause, O LORD, with them that strive with me: fight against them that fight against me.
 Take hold of shield and buckler, and stand up for mine help.
 Draw out also the spear, and stop the way against them that persecute me: say unto my soul, I am thy salvation.
 Let them be confounded and put to shame that seek after my soul: let them be turned back and brought to confusion that devise my hurt.
 Let them be as chaff before the wind: and let the angel of the LORD chase them.
 Let their way be dark and slippery: and let the angel of the LORD persecute them.
 For without cause have they hid for me their net in a pit, which without cause they have digged for my soul.
 Let destruction come upon him at unawares; and let his net that he hath hid catch himself: into that very destruction let him fall.
 And my soul shall be joyful in the LORD: it shall rejoice in his salvation.
 All my bones shall say, LORD, who is like unto thee, which deliverest the poor from him that is too strong for him, yea, the poor and the needy from him that spoileth him?
 False witnesses did rise up; they laid to my charge things that I knew not.
 They rewarded me evil for good to the spoiling of my soul.
 But as for me, when they were sick, my clothing was sackcloth: I humbled my soul with fasting; and my prayers
 I behaved myself as though he had been my friend or brother: I bowed down heavily, as one that mourneth for his mother.
 mi, emi kò si mọ̀; nwọn fa mBut in mine adversity they rejoiced, and gathered themselves together: yea, the abjects gathered themselves together against me, and I knew it not; they did tear me, and ceased not:
 With hypocritical mockers in feasts, they gnashed upon me with their teeth.
 Lord, how long wilt thou look on? rescue my soul from their destructions, my darling from the lions.
 I will give thee thanks in the great congregation: I will praise thee among much people.
 Let not them that are mine enemies wrongfully rejoice over me: neither let them wink with the eye that hate me without a cause.
 For they speak not peace: but they devise deceitful matters against them that are quiet in the land.
2. Psalm 109
1. Hold not thy peace, O God of my praise;
2 For the mouth of the wicked and the mouth of the deceitful are opened against me: they have spoken against me with a lying tongue.
3 They compassed me about also with words of hatred; and fought against me without a cause.
4 For my love they are my adversaries: but I give myself unto prayer.
5 And they have rewarded me evil for good, and hatred for my love.
6 Set thou a wicked man over him: and let Satan stand at his right hand.
7 When he shall be judged, let him be condemned: and let his prayer become sin.
You May Also Like To Read: 20 Bible Verses To Pray For Strength During Challenging Times
3. Psalm 144 Of David
1. Praise be to the LORD my Rock, who trains my hands for war, my fingers for battle.
2. He is my loving God and my fortress, my stronghold and my deliverer, my shield, in whom I take refuge, who subdues peoples  under me.
3. O LORD, what is man that you care for him, the son of man that you think of him?
4. Man is like a breath; his days are like a fleeting shadow.
5. Part your heavens, O LORD, and come down; touch the mountains, so that they smoke.
6. Send forth lightning and scatter [the enemies]; shoot your arrows and rout them.
7. Reach down your hand from on high; deliver me and rescue me from the mighty waters, from the hands of foreigners
8. Whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.
9. I will sing a new song to you, O God; on the ten-stringed lyre I will make music to you,
10. to the One who gives victory to kings, who delivers his servant David from the deadly sword.
11. Deliver me and rescue me from the hands of foreigners whose mouths are full of lies, whose right hands are deceitful.
12. Then our sons in their youth will be like well-nurtured plants, and our daughters will be like pillars carved to adorn a palace.
13. Our barns will be filled with every kind of provision. Our sheep will increase by thousands, by tens of thousands in our fields;
14. Our oxen will draw heavy loads.  There will be no breaching of walls, no going into captivity, no cry of distress in our streets.
15. Blessed are the people of whom this is true; blessed are the people whose God is the LORD.
4. Psalm 43 to 50
43. You have delivered me from the attacks of the people; you have made me the head of nations; people I did not know are subject to me.
44. As soon as they hear me, they obey me; foreigners cringe before me.
45. They all lose heart; they come trembling from their strongholds.
46. The LORD lives! Praise be to my Rock! Exalted be God my Savior!
47. He is the God who avenges me, who subdues nations under me,
48. Who saves me from my enemies. You exalted me above my foes; from violent men you rescued me.
49. Therefore I will praise you among the nations, O LORD; I will sing praises to your name.
50. He gives his king great victories; he shows unfailing kindness to his anointed, to David and his descendants forever.
Let’s use these psalms do pray the prayer points below.
- Every power in my root magnetizing my progress backward, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Sacrifices done on my behalf, caging me from my root, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Foundational inheritance from my parents, come out, in the name of Jesus.
- Family spirits power and supervising powers in charge of my father’s house, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every effort made by dark powers to afflict my life, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every aggression against my star, die, in the name of Jesus.
- I release myself from all problems originating from parental mistakes, in the name of Jesus.
- Foundational button pressed against my advancement, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic keepers of my instruments of advancement, release them by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Strange animals in my roots, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Anti-breakthrough designs against my life from my roots, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every good door in my life, shut down by household wickedness, open by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- Battle against my destiny from my foundation, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every evil tree planted against my advancement, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Architect and builders of affliction from my foundation, scatter and die, in the name of Jesus.
- Stone of fire, locate the forehead of my foundational oppressors, in the name of Jesus.
- Strongmen behind stubborn problems, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Every strange power gathered against my advancement, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
- Satanic panel set up against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- Every satanic vigils against me, scatter, in the name of Jesus.
- O Lord, change my present speed and grant me new speed according to Your will, in the name of Jesus.
- Ancestral wall built around my glory, be pulled down, in the name of Jesus.
- My glory that is under bondage, receive deliverance by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My breakthroughs in captivity, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
- My potentials that are caged by the enemies, receive deliverance, in the name of Jesus.
- My growth that is under restriction, be released, in the name of Jesus.
- My elevation that is trapped in captivity, be released, in the name of Jesus.
- My enlargement that is in bondage, be delivered by fire, in the name of Jesus.
- My advancement that is in bondage, be released, in the name of Jesus.
- My virtues that are caged from the root, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
- My helpers in captivity, come forth, in the name of Jesus.
- My opportunities that are in bondage, be delivered, in the name of Jesus.
- My finances that are trapped in bondage, be released, in the name of Jesus.
- All vows against me from the roots, die, in the name of Jesus.
- Thank God for your deliverance