3 Call unto me, and I will answer thee, and shew thee great and mighty things, which thou knowest not.
Prayer is the key to unlocking the supernatural, when we pray, we bring forth the presence of God to take care of our human affairs. Jesus admonished us in Luke 18:1 that we should never faint in prayers, this is because as long as we don’t stop praying, we don’t stop winning. Today we are going to be engaging 20 prayer points with bible verses, this prayer points is going to be focusing on knowing the will of God for your life and each prayer points has a bible verse attached to it. When we pray according to His will, He hears us, and His will is His word.
When your prayer is not backed up by scriptures, it is just a mere confession or lamentation, because the devil and His demons respond to the word not just your speech. What is written will always supersede what is spoken. The word of God is the Last bus stop to all the challenges of your life. That is why we backed up all this prayer points with bible verses. We are reminding God of what is written, we are basing our prayer points on the word of God that is settled forever. This prayer points with bible verses shall establish you in the will of God all the days of your life in Jesus name. I encourage you to pray this prayers with faith and also find time to study the bible verses, I see God leading you to your destination in life in Jesus name.
1. Mark 3:35; Matthew 12:50. I receive the power and the grace to always be obedient to the will of God for my life, in the name of Jesus.
2.Luke 12:47. I reject the spirit of laziness and stubborness, I refuse to go against the will of God. Anything in me that will make me go the wrong direction,, be roasted now by the fire of God, in Jesus’ name.
3. John 7:17 I refuse to doubt the voice of the Holy Spirit in me, in the name of Jesus.
4. John 9:31 I will not lay my hands on anything that will not make God answer my prayers again, by His grace, in the name of Jesus.
5. Ephesians 6:6. I receive the grace of God to do His will always from the bottom of my heart in the name of Jesus.
6. Hebrews 10:13. I receive of the Lord, the gift of faith and patience that will always enable me obtain God’s promises, in the name of Jesus.
7 1 John 2:17 I recieve, by faith, the power in the word of God, that I will make me an overcome in this life, in the name of Jesus.
8. 1 John 5:14-15 I reject and cast out of me every spirit that asks amiss. I receive the knowledge and power to always know the mind of God before opening my lips in prayers, in the name of Jesus.
9. Romans 8:27. Because the Lord is praying for me, I shall excel in life in the name of Jesus.
10 John11:22 I decree that because I am quickened from sin as Jesus was quickened from the dead, because I am a joint heir of the kingdom of God with Christ Jesus, and because I am seated with Christ in the heavenly places, I obtain by faith, similiar divine favour that was upon Jesus, which made Him receive speedy answers to all His requests while on earth, in the name of Jesus.
11. Matthew 26:39 Therefore, let my will be lost in the will of God. Let the will of God always be my will. I obtain by faith, the grace, courage and strength to always bear any pain necessary in order to fulfil the will of God for my life. I receive the boldness and confidence to bear any shame in doing the will of God, in the name of Jesus.
12. Matthew 6:10 Therefore, let the will of God always prevail over every other will in my life, in Jesus’ name.
13. Luke 9:23 I receive divine grace and strength to take up my cross daily and follow Jesus Christ. Let my weaknesses be converted to strength. Father Lord, raise up intercessors who will always stand in the gap for me in times of need, in the name of Jesus.
14. Romans. 12:2 I declare that anything in my life stubbornly conforming to this present evil world, be melted by the fire of God. Let the word of God wash, cleanse and always renew my mind. By faith, I possess the divine energy to always do that which is good and abide by the perfect will of God, in the name of Jesus.
15. 2 Corinthians 8:5 I receive the spirit of readiness to always commit myself to the will of God. I receive the zeal of God to always give myself totally unto the things of God, in the name of Jesus.
16. Philippians. 2:13 The hands of God working in me to make me do His good will, will not be cut short by my shortcomings, in the name of Jesus.
17. Colossians 4:12 Father Lord, raise up for me my own Epaphras that will devotedly labour in prayer for me, in the name of Jesus.
18. 1 Thessalonians 4:3 Every lust of the eyes, the flesh and the heart in my life, be washed away by the blood of Jesus. Every attempt of the devil to defile and pollute the temple of God in me, be frustrated, in Jesus’ name.
19. 1 Thessalonians 5:16-18 Father Lord, give me the testimonies that will always make me rejoice in You. Father Lord, give me the heart that will always appreciate every little thing You do for me. By faith, I receive the strength of prevailing prayers, in the name of Jesus.
20. 2 Peter 3:9 I declare that any besetting sin in me that is making the promises of God to slack in my life; I overcome you by the blood of the Lamb. Any power hindering the manifestations of the promises of God in my life, fall down and die and perish, in the name of Jesus.