2 Timothy 4:18:
18 And the Lord shall deliver me from every evil work, and will preserve me unto his heavenly kingdom: to whom be glory for ever and ever. Amen.
Every pastor is a target of demonic spiritual forces, the work of the ministry is always a threat to the gates of hell. To be successful in ministry, you must be given to serious and continuous prayer. You must be a pastor who prays in and out of season. Nothing threatens the devil more like the church. The church of Jesus Christ is Gods ultimate weapon to depopulate hell and pastors are Gods agents of change. Today we shall be engaging in night prayer for success as a pastor. Every pastor that must be successful in ministry must be given to mid night prayers.
The enemy will always strike when men are sleeping, you cannot be sleeping as a pastor and expect your church to grow. A lot of pastors have failed in their calling because of their laziness in spiritual matters. Two major things will make you successful in ministry, they are: The word of God and Prayers. With this two in place, you are unstoppable. Today we shall be praying against the forces that fights against pastors. This forces comes through human agents and also spiritual powers. There are some churches today, that no matter what the pastor preaches, nobody gives their heart to Christ. Also their are some churches that don’t grow, year in year out, they are still the same or worst. The devil has also frustrated many pastors by luring them to sin, the sin of fornication, adultery, envy, anger, diabolism etc. As a results of this sins, the kingdom of hell has taken over their ministry.
If you find yourself in any of the above situations, you must arise and wage spiritual warfare. Take advantages of the night hour, engage in this night prayer today and see God change your story. Take this night prayers seriously, engage this prayers with all your heart and watch the Lord manifest Himself in your life and ministry.
This prayers is strictly for pastors who need to see the mighty hand of God in their life. Pastors who are struggling in ministry and wants to see divine success in their life and ministry. I pray that as you engage this night prayer for success as a pastor today, you shall see the hand of God in your ministry in Jesus name.
1. Thank God for the privilege of your calling.
2. Thank God for providing deliverance from any form of bondage.
3. Confess your sins and those of your ancestors, especially those sins linked to evil powers.
4. Ask the Lord for forgiveness.
5. I cover myself with the blood of Jesus.
6. You the power in the blood of Jesus, separate me from the sins of my ancestors.
7. Blood of Jesus, remove any unprogressive label from every aspect of my life.
8. O Lord, create in me a clean heart by Your power.
9. O Lord, renew a right spirit within me.
10. O Lord, teach me to die to self.
11. O Lord, ignite my calling with Your fire.
12. O Lord, anoint me to pray without ceasing.
13. O Lord, establish me a holy person unto You.
14. O Lord, restore my spiritual eyes and ears, in the name of Jesus.
15. O Lord, let the anointing to excel in my spiritual and physical life fall on me.
16. O Lord, produce in me the power of self-control and gentleness.
17. O Lord, let the anointing of the Holy Spirit break every yoke of backwardness in my life.
18. Holy Spirit, control my ability to frame my words, in the name of Jesus.
19. Holy Ghost, breathe on me now, in the name of Jesus.
20. Holy Ghost fire, ignite me to the glory of God.
21. Every form of rebellion, flee from my heart, in the name of Jesus.
22. Every spiritual contamination in my life, receive cleansing by the blood of Jesus.
23. You the brush if the Lord, scrub out every dirtiness in my spiritual pipe, in the name of Jesus.
24. Every rusted spiritual pipe in my life, receive wholeness, in the name of Jesus.
25. Every power, eating up my spiritual pipe, roast, in Jesus’ name.
26. I renounce any evil dedication placed upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
27. I break every evil edict and ordination, in the name of Jesus.
28. I renounce and loose myself from every negative dedication placed upon my life, in Jesus’ name.
29. All demons, associated with negative dedication, leave now, in the name of Jesus Christ.
30. I loose myself from any inherited bondage, in the name of Jesus
31. I break loose from every inherited evil covenant, in the name of Jesus.
32. I break loose from every inherited evil curse, in the name of Jesus.
33. All foundational strongmen, attached to my life, be paralysed, in the name of Jesus.
34. I cancel the consequences of any evil local name, attached to my person, in the name of Jesus.
35. I bind all principalities and powers of darkness operating over and within my life, in the name of Jesus.
36. I bind every power, pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the sun, the moon and the stars, in Jesus name.
37. I bind every power, pulling anything in my body towards evil by means of energy drawn from the planets, constellations and the earth, in the name of Jesus.
38. I bind every power, pulling anything in my body towards evil, by means of energy drawn from the powers of the air, in the name of Jesus.
39. I forbid any transfer of spirit into my life from thy family friends and associates, in the name of Jesus.
40. Every altar, speaking against my divine destiny, be dismantled, in the name of Jesus.
41. Every chain of inherited witchcraft in my family, be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
42. Every evil plantation in my life: Come lout with all your roots in the name of Jesus!
43. (Lay one hand on your head, and the other on your stomach or navel, and begin to pray like this): Holy Ghost fire, burn from the top of my head to the sole of my feet. Begin to mention every organ of your body; your kidney, liver, intestines, etc. You must not rush at this level, because the fire will actually come and you may start feeling the heat.
44. I cut myself off from every spirit of . . . (mention the name of your place of birth), in the name of Jesus.
45. I cut myself off from every tribal spirit and curse, in Jesus’ name.
46. I cut myself off from every territorial spirit and curse, in Jesus name.
47. Every evil spiritual padlock and evil chain, hindering my spiritual growth, roast, in the name of Jesus.
48. I rebuke every spirit of spiritual deafness and blindness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
49. I send the fire of God to my eyes and ears to melt away satanic deposits, in the name of
50. You my spiritual sight and eardrum, receive healing, in Jesus’ name.
51. You spirit of confusion loose your hold over my life, in Jesus’ name.
52. By the power of God, I will not loose my calling, in the name of Jesus.
53. I reject the spirit of the tail; I choose the spirit of the head, in the name of Jesus.
54. I reject any demonic limitation on my progress, in the name of Jesus.
55. I reject the, anointing of non-achievement in my handiwork, in the name of Jesus.
56. I declare that I am called of God. No evil power shall cut me down, in the name of Jesus.
57. O Lord, give me the power to be faithful to my calling, in Jesus’ name.
58. I receive the anointing remain steady, committed and consistent in my ministerial life, in the name of Jesus.
59. I shall not be lured into politics, church rivalry or rebellion, in the name of Jesus.
60. O Lord, give me the wisdom to respect my teachers and seniors, who have trained me, in the name of Jesus.
61. O Lord, give me the heart of a servant, so that I can experience Your blessings everyday, in the name of Jesus.
62. I receive power, to rise up with wings as eagles, in the name of Jesus.
63. The enemy will not waste my calling, in the name of Jesus.
64. The devil will not swallow my ministerial destiny, in the name of Jesus.
65. Power for affective development in my calling, come upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
66. I declare war against spiritual ignorance, in the name of Jesus.
67. I bind and cast out every unteachable spirit, in the name of Jesus.
68. I receive the anointing for success in my ministry, in Jesus’ name.
69. I shall not be an enemy of integrity, in the name of Jesus.
70. I shall not stool God’s money, in the name of Jesus.
Father I thank you for answering my prayers in Jesus name.