Psalms 118:17 I shall not die, but live, and declare the works of the LORD.
Today we shall be looking at Prayers against seeing yourself dead in the dream.
As a child of God, your dreams should not be taken lightly, because dreams are mature ways God communicates with us, the devil can also attack us through dreams. You can only be a victim of dreams, when you don’t understand the meaning of your dreams. Understanding the meaning of dreams is key to overcoming every arrows sent to you by the devil. Some dreams are symbolic, for example, the dream of Pharaoh and king Nebuchadnezar where all symbolic. You need the wisdom of God through the power of the Holy Spirit to understand the meaning of such dreams. Today we are going to be looking at the meaning of seeing yourself dead in the dream and what to do about it. No devil shall prevail over your life in Jesus name.
Meaning Of Seeing Yourself Dead In The Dream
To die in the dream or to see yourself dead in the dream, simply means Spiritual death, this can also mean physical death, death of a loved one, death of a business, or job, it can also mean loss of some kind or bad luck. This is not a good dream at all, you must rise up and rebuke the Spirit of death, you must cover yourself and everyone and everything you have with the blood of Jesus. You must keep making faith declarations concerning your life and destiny, you must keep rejecting death and declaring life over yourself and your loved ones. n this Kngdom, we are ordained to have what we say by faith, Mark 11:23-24. Do not be afraid of evil dreams, once you understand it, you have the power to cancel it or reverse it. No devil shall prevail over your life from this day forth in Jesus name.
1. I withdraw anything representing me from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
2. Mention the organ that you know is not behaving the way it should. When you have done this begin to say, “I withdraw you from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.”Say this seven hot times.
3. Let the wind of the Holy Spirit bring all scattered bones together now, in the name of Jesus.
4. I use the blood of Jesus to reverse every poor record of the past about my life, in the name of Jesus.
5. I refuse to accept satanic substitute for my destiny, in Jesus’ name.
6. I refuse to be caged by the enemy of good things, in Jesus’ name.
7. Let every internal coffin in my life receive the fire of God and be roasted now, in the name of Jesus.
8. Every destiny-paralysing power fashioned against my destiny, fall down and die, in the name of Jesus.
9. Every inherited evil limitation in any area of my life, depart now, in the mighty name of Jesus.
10. Every architect of spiritual coffins, I command you to fall down and die, in the name of our Lord Jesus Christ.
11. Every cloud of uncertainty, clear away now, in the name of Jesus.
12. I refuse to be converted to a living dead, in the name of Jesus.
13. Let every evil laying on of hands and shaking of evil hands be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
14. Every satanic consultation concerning my life, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
15. Every decision taken against my life by witchcraft spirits, be nullified, in the name of Jesus.
16. I reject aborted victories in every area of my life, in Jesus’ name.
17. Every caged star, be released now, in the name of Jesus.
18. My imagination and dreams will not be used against me, in the name of Jesus.
19. Let every germ of infirmity die, in the name of Jesus.
20. Let every agent of sickness die, in the name of Jesus.
21. Hidden sicknesses, disappear now, in the name of Jesus.
22. Fountain of discomfort in any part of my body, dry up, in the name of Jesus.
23. Every dead organ in my body, receive life, in the name of Jesus.
24. Let my blood be transfused with the blood of Jesus.
25. Every internal disorder in my body, receive order, in Jesus’ name.
26. Every infirmity, come out with all your roots, in the name of Jesus.
27. I withdraw every conscious and unconscious cooperation with sickness, in the name of Jesus.
28. Let the whirlwind of the Lord blow away every wind of infirmity, in the name of Jesus.
29. I release my body from every curse of infirmity, in Jesus’ name.
30. Let the blood of Jesus flush out every evil deposit from my blood, in the name of Jesus.
31. I recover every organ of my body from every evil altar, in the name of Jesus.
32. Help me, O Lord, to recognise Your voice.
33. Lord, where I am blind, give me sight.
34. I command my fears to evaporate now, in the name of Jesus.
35. I throw off every burden of worry, in the name of Jesus.
36. I refuse to be entangled with evil friends, in the name of Jesus.
37. I cast down every road-block hiding my progress, in Jesus’ name.
38. Let my spiritual climate send terror to the camp of the enemy, in the name of Jesus.
39. O Lord, release me from evil words or evil sentences
40. O Lord, let all my enemies be boxed to a corner.
41. I bind every jungle and desert spirit working in any area of my life, in the name of Jesus.
42. O Lord, deliver me by signs and wonders.
43. O Lord, make me a divine phenomenon.
44. Let spiritual violence that confuses the enemy be set into the camps of my enemies, in the name of Jesus.
45. Let heavenly fire ignite my prayer life, in the name of Jesus.
46. Let the divine anointing for spiritual breakthroughs fall upon me now, in the name of Jesus.
47. Let my prayer altar receive power today, in the name of Jesus.
48. O Lord, make me a prayer addict.
49. O Lord, forgive me of the sin of ingratitude.
50. Lord Jesus, make me a burning flame for You