Isaiah 49:26 And I will feed them that oppress thee with their own flesh; and they shall be drunken with their own blood, as with sweet wine: and all flesh shall know that I the LORD am thy Saviour and thy Redeemer, the mighty One of Jacob.
Today we shall be engaging in Warfare Prayers TO Oppress The Oppressor. Who is an oppressor? An oppressor is anyone who will not allow you succeed in life. An oppressor is anyone who has vowed to see you destroyed or brought down in life. An oppressor is someone who hates you without cause, someone who is intimidated by your success, someone who does not want your star to shine. But today, all your oppressors shall be put to shame in Jesus name. The devil is our real enemy, but he manifests himself in the lives of his human agents. This human agents are responsible for all the wickedness we see in our world today. Many people in Africa are suffering today because of this agents of oppression, they sit on your promotion, your breakthroughs, your marital destiny and other areas of your life. But today, every oppressor in your life shall be oppressed by your GOD in the name of Jesus Christ.
How do you overcome oppressors? Simple!!! do not be afraid of them. The devil is a toothless bull dog, all he does is bark, he cannot bite. You must also resist the devil through warfare prayers. Prayers are spiritual missiles that can destroy the works of the devil. Any devil that stands against you to oppress you, you crush them by the power of prayers. There are oppressors every where, in your family, business, work place, and even in your church, you see oppressors every where. It takes a violent approach to bring down the oppressions of the devil. It takes fierce resistance to destroy all the attacks from the pit of hell. This warfare prayers to oppress your oppressors, will empower you to destroy everyone that threatens to destroy you. As you engage this prayers in faith today, all that oppress you before now, shall be oppressed by your God in Jesus name. You shall overcome.
1. Father, i thank You For I know You are ever with me n Jesus name
2. Father, by Your mercies, purge me of all my sins and short comings in Jesus name.
3. Help me Oh Lord to recognise your voice, in the name of Jesus
4. Lord, where i am blind, give me sight, in the name of Jesus.
5. I paralyse every evil hand pointing at my blessing, in the name of Jesus
6. I withdraw every Satanic instruction against me from the memory of the evil messenger, in the name of Jesus.
7. Enough is Enough to every form of infirmities in my life, in the name of Jesus.
8. Let all evil rivers and shrines working against me receive the fire of God in the mighty name of Jesus
9. I cast down every road block to my progress in the name of Jesus
10. O Lord, give me miracles that will dumbfound all my oppressors in the name of Jesus
11. I release myself by the blood of Jesus from every evil decree made by oppressors in the name of Jesus
12. I refuse to be oppressed by any satanic oppressor in the name of Jesus
13. I refuse to be made a Spiritual rag in the name of Jesus
14. Holy Spirit, teach me to pray through problems instead of praying about them, in the name of Jesus.
15. O Lord, deliver me from the hands of wcked oppressors in Jesus name.
16. Every evil spiritual padlock and evil chain hindering my success, be roasted, in the name of Jesus.
17. I rebuke every spirit of spiritual deafness and blindness in my life, in the name of Jesus.
18. O Lord, empower me to resist satan so that he would flee from me.
19. I choose to believe the report of the Lord and none other, in the name of Jesus.
20. O Lord, anoint my eyes and my ears that they may see and hear wondrous things from heaven.
21. O Lord, anoint me to pray without ceasing.
22. In the name of Jesus, I capture and destroy every power behind any career failure.
23. Holy Spirit, rain your fire on me now, in the name of Jesus.
24. Holy Spirit, uncover my darkest secrets, in the name of Jesus.
25. You spirit of confusion, loose your hold over my life, in Jesus’ name.
26. In the power of the Holy Spirit, I defy satan’s power upon my career, in the name of Jesus.
27. You water of life, flush out every unwanted stranger in my life, in the name of Jesus.
28. You the enemies of my career, be paralysed, in Jesus’ name.
29. O Lord, begin to wash away from my life, all that does not reflect You.
30. Holy Spirit fire, ignite me for the glory of God, in Jesus’ name.
31. Oh Lord convert every failure in my life to success, in Jesus name
32. Oh Lord, convert every frustration in my life to fulfillment, in Jesus name.
33. Oh Lord, convert every rejection in my life to acceptance, in Jesus name.
34. Oh Lord, convert every pain in my life to pleasure in Jesus name.
35. Oh Lord, convert every poverty in my life to blessings in Jesus name
36. Oh Lord, convert every mistake in my life to perfection, in Jesus name
37. Oh Lord, convert every sickness in my life to health, in Jesus name
38. I crush the head of every oppressor in my life now, in the name of Jesus
39. I trample upon every problem serpent and scorpion, in the name of Jesus.
40. I bind and paralyse the spirit and activities of destroyers upon my life, in the name of Jesus.