”The LORD is my light and my salvation; whom shall I fear? The LORD is the strength of my life, of whom shall I be afraid? When the wicked, even mine enemies and my foes, came upon me to eat up my flesh, they stumbled and fell.”
Winning a court case is not a child play to both the defendant and the accused, to win a court case the level of prayers and fasting must be high. Firstly one must seek the mercy of God and prayer for his glory to radiates over his/her lives so as to receive favor during the trial or court process else there is a tendency to lose the court case.
The ultimate purpose of going to court is for the judges to decide on a case between two parties. As a Christian, Jesus Christ is our greatest Advocate (1 John 2:1-2). An advocate is an attorney or a lawyer in a judicial case. An advocate pleads the case of his client in a court of law. So Jesus defends and represents us in the Courts of Heaven but the frustration of the court process leads to people even Christians to use alternative means of winning like bribery, threatening the other party involved or the judge.
Today we are going to be engaging in powerful prayers for court cases to be won, this powerful prayers are strictly for those people who are faced with difficult court cases also it is for those who have been accused falsely in the court of law, the God of heaven will deliver you in Jesus Christ name.
Our God is a just God. If any of his children are taken to court unjustly he will surely win the case for us. He represents our interest and makes sure that the case is never lost. There are no lawyers or judges that are more powerful and wiser than God. Jesus pleads our case. He argues on our behalf. The Hebrew writer wrote, “Therefore He is also able to save to the uttermost those who come to God through Him since He always lives to make intercession for them.” (Hebrews 7:25).
There are many court cases that have ended many in jail. Some are being persecuted for the crime they did not commit. The expectation of many over the case was to win their opponent, but discover that the case overturned and worked against them. As Christians, there is an assurance that we will win every court case if only we are truthful, transparent and credible in the matter. God cannot win a case of a person who has a history of a red file or has committed a crime or violated the law of a given state or country.
The Bible teaches that every person has sinned. Paul wrote, “For all have sinned and fall short of the glory of God” (Romans 3:23). The moment you are guilty of the offense, and you intentionally commit the offense, then there will be consequences, the presence of God will depart and its consequences will result in punishment. The Bible says, ”When a man’s ways please the LORD, he makes even his enemies be at peace with him.” Proverbs 16:7. This means that if you are truthful and not being guilty, Lord Jesus himself will fight your case.
Here are some powerful prayers points for victory in court cases
1. Thank You Lord Jesus is my heavenly Advocate and I trust that in this matter I will soon be fully exonerated and totally vindicated and that there will be no slur on anyone’s character or intentions in Jesus’ name.
2. I pray Lord that you forgive any Sin that I may have committed to warrant this punishment and I pray Lord that you purge me completely and have mercy on me in Jesus name
3. Lord, you know the reason for this court hearing and we pray that you will oversee the whole procedure, and ask that in Your grace that true justice may be carried out, with impartiality in Jesus name
4. Father, make it possible for me to find favor in the sight of the judge, in the name of Jesus, let me find favor, compassion, and loving-kindness with the jury, in the name of Jesus.
5. Let all the demonic obstacles that have been established in the heart of anyone against me be destroyed, in the name of Jesus.
6. Lord, give all the parties concerned, dreams, visions and restlessness that would advance my cause.
7. I bind and put to flight all the spirits of fear, anxiety, and discouragement that can cause frustration in the name of Jesus.
8. Lord, let divine wisdom fall upon all who are involved in this case with me and, I break the backbone of the spirits of conspiracy and treachery, in the name of Jesus.
9. Loving Lord, I ask for Your grace and mercy as I prepare to face the verdict of this court case and I ask that in Your loving kindness and great goodness, all the accusations against me would finally be dropped and permanently dismissed in Jesus Name
10. Lord, only You know the trouble and distress that this has caused me and my heart is anxious and fearful. for I know how fickle people can be – but Lord I am trusting Your amazing grace and perfect timing, and I pray that You would go before me to have this court case dropped completely and fully dismissed, and I will give You all the praise and glory.
11. I pray that you would go before me and fight for my cause and I ask that I will not be put to shame. Thank You that Your ears are ever open to the cries of Your children and thank You that You have promised to be my Defence and my Defender thank You that Your arm is quick to rescue all those that are trusting in You – and thank You in Jesus name
12. I pray Lord that you put all my enemies to shame and I paralyze the handiwork of household enemies and envious agents in this matter, in the name of Jesus.
13. Loving heavenly Father, thank You that You are a God of justice and the Lord of righteousness and that You are also the source of all truth and the well-spring of all wisdom. I lift up today all those that are involved in court cases, whether it is the one who is being accused or those that are involved in the execution of fairness and justice.
14. I pray that You would lead and guide all those that are involved in the corridors of justice and provide them with the integrity to officiate without bias and bigotry.. and the wisdom and grace to discern the truth and to act upon it, without fear or favor In Jesus mighty name, Amen.