Is your heart troubled? Do you feel the situation around you is so tensed that it is gradually overshadowing you? I have a piece of good news for you, God has promised to give peace to our troubled mind. Todays prayers for peace and comfort shall establish the peace of God in your heart in Jesus Christ name. The scripture as stated in the book of John 16:33 I have told you these things, so that in me you may have peace. In this world, you will have trouble. But take heart! I have overcome the world. When our soul is greatly tormented, there is a great need for the peace of God to come into our lives. Whereas, being in Christ Jesus doesn’t automatically translate into peace. Remember the story of the Apostles that were on a boat with Jesus and yet they are being troubled by a raging storm. Christ was seated in a corner of the boat deeply asleep but conscious of the things around, and yet the boat was about to be turned over into the deep as a result of the heavy storm.
The Apostles tried all they could to salvage the situation but all to no avail, when all hope was gone, they remembered that the savior was in the boat with them, until they woke Christ from his sleep and he spoke to the storm that was when they had peace. Similar to our own lives, many of us are in Christ but yet we battle alone, we get so carried away with the size of our problems that we forget that there is a man called Christ who can speak peace into our life. Not until we invite Christ, all he will do is sit and watch us struggle all by ourselves. We need to come to consciousness that Christ has promised to give peace to our troubled mind, his words say; my peace have I given unto you, not as the world give unto you. How many of us have been fighting alone? Why fight alone when we can hide behind the cross until we have peace. Not until peace return are, we going to enjoy comfort. Comfort work alongside peace, wherever peace is missing, comfort will be far away from there.
We must trust God enough to let go of our hard situation into his hands and he promise to give comfort to us and restore peace to our troubled mind.
Find below a list of prayer points for peace and comfort to ignite serenity into hard our situation.
• Lord Jesus, with a heavy heart, have I come unto you, my soul is troubled by the problem around me. I’m pained and bittered, I live like I’m the only one in this world without help. Lord Jesus, I pray that you will give peace into my soul in the name of Jesus.
• Lord God, I ask that you will teach us how to have faith even in my silence. A million thoughts go through my mind each day with the present situation I’m currently stuck in, I’m rapidly losing myself, God, please help me not to lose my faith in the name of Jesus.
• Lord God, the Bible says the Lord gives strength to his people; the Lord blesses his people with peace. I speak my peace of mind into being in the name of Jesus. The peace of the Lord that eradicate sufferings and pain, I invite it into my life in the name of Jesus.
• Father in heaven, I speak peace into every hard situation of my life, I ask that for the soothing comfort of God Almighty that will ignite serenity into my life in the name of Jesus.
• Father of mercy, I ask that you will arise and give peace of mind to my troubled soul. Give light into the darkness of my life, I ask for your illuminating light that will guide feet to the part of peace, Lord shed that light into my life in the name of Jesus.
• Lord Jesus, your death and resurrection have brought peace and comfort to our troubled life. I tap into the covenant of your death and resurrection and speak peace into every situation of my life in the name of Jesus.
• Lord Jesus, I invite you to come to take charge of my life, I invite you to come to take full control of my situation in the name of Jesus.
• Lord God, I destroy every scheme and plan of the enemy to create an unending problem in my life. I destroy every of their agenda to inflict an untold hardship into my life in the name of Jesus. The Bible says God is our refuge and strength, a present help in the time of needs, I pray for your help, I seek your refuge the Holy one of Israel, Lord comfort my spirit in the name of Jesus.
• I come against every pain and agony in my life, I drag and nail them to the cross of Calvary. I speak by the virtue in the name of Jesus, every peace threatening problems in my life with the blood of Jesus. I destroy all of their agendas in the name of Jesus.
• Lord God, I replace every problem, every pain, every turmoil in my life, I replace it with blessings in the name of Jesus. Lord God, by the reason of this prayer, I pray that you will send your comforter, the Holy Spirit into my life in the name of Jesus.
• Lord God, we ask for your mercy upon the life of men and women who are greatly attacked by life-threatening situations, we ask that you will comfort them in the name of Jesus. Every man and woman who has lost something or someone precious to their life, we ask that you will have mercy upon them and comfort their soul in the name of Jesus.
• Father Lord, I pray for the stream of joy and gladness to flow through my life from now and forever in the name of Jesus.