Exodus 15:26 King James Version (KJV)
26 And said, If thou wilt diligently hearken to the voice of the Lord thy God, and wilt do that which is right in his sight, and wilt give ear to his commandments, and keep all his statutes, I will put none of these diseases upon thee, which I have brought upon the Egyptians: for I am the Lord that healeth thee.
In our daily life, we often encounter people who are heartbroken, down casted, or depressed. These people must have suffered some form of emotional problems, which has led them into a state of depression. All we need to do is pay attention to people’s behavior; then we can tell what they are going through and find a way to help them out of their troubles. In this article, we will be dealing with a prayer for emotional healing for a friend. It would interest you to know that many people who have committed suicide would not have done that if there was someone to pray for them.
A man who suffers from emotional trauma will wish the world end at the very minute the trauma started, and they will lose hope on life itself and begin seeking a passage to the world beyond. At that time, to them, death is the only option that can bring a solution to all their troubles.
Emotional pain or trauma can be caused by a huge disappointment, betrayal, and loss that an individual has experienced. Quite a number of Biblical figures also experienced this type of ailment. Among the notable biblical figures that encountered such a traumatic situation was the great King of Isreal and Psalmist, David.
King David, most times in his Psalm, is always expressing his loneliness, pain, and anguish. The book of 2nd Samuel 15 verse 1 to the end explained how the kingdom was taken away from David by Absalom. David fell into depression not because his enemy took the Kingdom but because his son took it. The pain of betrayal took a heavy turn on King David that he almost lost himself to it. Emotional pain is not an ailment that just comes overnight, but it is something that is caused by an event.
Meanwhile, not everyone is strong enough to overcome the trauma by themselves, while we stay around them to comfort them with kind words of inspiration, we must also raise an altar of prayer for them. Our words of hope can only raise them a bit, but only God can cause them to have a reason to stay alive.
You must read this prayer article because your friend might just need one or two prayers from it to get him/her out of emotional pain.
- Lord Jesus, I thank you for the Grace you have given unto me to discover the emotional demon my friend has been battling with for a while. I thank you because you have kept him this far by your power and didn’t let him be overwhelmed by the emotional wound, Lord let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I pray that you will, by your mercy, give him victory over his emotional trauma. Do not let him be overwhelmed by it. I pray that you will have a fellowship of friendship with him, that he may see a friend in Christ Jesus.
- Lord, you are the great healer, i ask that you will take away his pains and will not bring them to remembrance anymore in the name of Jesus.
- The scripture says you bear upon yourself all our infirmiy and heed all our diseases. I decree that his emotion pain is healed in the name of Jesus.
- I speak the word of comfort and healings to his pain and truama. I decree that they are taken away in the name of Jesus.
- Father in heaven, emotional pain could lead to depression, which can cause any man to attempt to take his own life. Father Lord, I ask that you will my friend from all his pains, the power of healing of God Almighty should rest upon him in the name of Jesus.
- Father Lord, I pray that you will teach him to cast all of his burden upon you. You will teach him to put all his hopes and trust in you alone. You cause him to do away with all the disappointments and betrayal that he has experienced and move on with life.
- Lord Jesus, I ask that you will give him the grace to on the brighter side of life that he may give life another chance and never give up on living.
- Father Lord, I pray that my friend would find your peace during hard times, whenever the pain and torment of the disappointments and betrayal put him down, I ask that you will fly him your strength that he may find a sense of inner peace in the name of Jesus.
- I pray that by your mercy, you will connect him with men and women who will alleviate his sufferings. That by your grace, you will join him with people that would lift his spirit in the name of Jesus.
- The Bible says that you sent forth your word and heal their diseases. Lord today, I pray that you will send forth your words to emotionally heal my friend in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, I ask that by your mercy, you will make yourself a source of inspiration, encouragement, and motivation. I ask that you will build a sustainable relationship that will strengthen his faith in you.
- Father Lord, I pray that you will give him the strength he needs it, you will grant him healing where it is required, and you will speak to him when and where he needs to hear you. I pray that your spirit will not depart from him, and you will continue to be with him during this moment and forever.
- Father, I pray that you will teach him to accept things that he can not change in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, before you formed him you have known him, and you created him for a specific purpose, father in heaven, I ask that you will grant him the grace to fulfill the purpose of his existence. Take away every pain that the emotional wound has caused him and give him a favor so that he can look beyond the scar, in the name of Jesus.
- Heavenly Father, I pray that you will teach him to always bask in his contentment, you will teach him how to be satisfied with little things until you bring a greater and better one.
- Father Lord, you will never set out on a project and let it half done, I ask that you complete his healing process, and you will make him whole again in the name of Jesus.
- I pray that on his path, you cause every rough patch smooth, and you will remove every hindrance from his way. I pray that your light of love and peace will illuminate the darkness of her life, and you uproot every pain, blame, anguish, and bitterness in his life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I pray that you will give her the needed wisdom for him to make the right choice as he set out today. Give him your understanding to when you say NO, grant him the grace of spiritual alertness to identify when you say YES.
- Thank you, Lord, for answered prayers, thank you because you have responded to his prayers. Thank you because this prayer of emotional healing for my friend won’t go without answers, thank you, Lord, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.