Today we shall be engaging in powerful prayers for unsaved wives. Being in a marriage where your wife does not share the same faith in Christ with you can be a very tough experience. If the way you live your life is based on the principles of your faith in Christ, then there will be a problem because not being able to share that with your Wife can be trying at times. More so, your love for your Wife will mean that you are concerned for her spiritual well-being. One of the greatest acts of love you can show to someone is praying for them, and one of the most powerful things you can do for your marriage is to pray regularly for your Wife.
You are the one person that loves your Wife more than anyone else in the world and, if you don’t pray for them, who will? You need to bear in mind that praying for your unsaved wife without referring to God’s word is no more effective than wishful thinking. To pray effectively, you need to pray with God’s word. God’s promises are your guarantee for answered prayers. Don’t be random in your approach to prayer. And remember, God is not depending on you to bring your unsaved wife to salvation. He is quite capable of orchestrating that Himself. What he does need you to do is to bring the matter to Him and persist in intercession.
No matter how hard your unsaved wife’s heart is, God has a formula for softening it, so don’t lose hope, even if it takes longer than you would have liked. Therefore, base your prayers on specific promises from God’s word and see His will unfold in the life of your Wife. Below is a guide on how to pray for your unsaved wife with relevant scriptures.
- Lord, I thank You because You always hear and answer the prayer that is asked in faith and by your will.
- Lord Jesus, I lift my Wife to You now, knowing that she has not accepted You as her Saviour, and we are drifting apart from each other, as our whole outlook on life has become so very different.
- Lord, You are full of mercy and goodness, and I pray that You Lord in Your mercy would change the heart of my Wife so that she develops a deep desire to know You, to trust You and to follow You for the rest of her Life
- Lord, each time I look at my Wife, and how rebellious she is, it makes me sad on you will feel, I know You love her, and I implore You Lord to take over her life for Yourself and let her will be subject to Your will alone In Jesus Name.
- Lord Jesus, I have tried all my best to win my Wife for you, but it didn’t work out. I pray to you, Lord, that You send someone that his or her faith will influence her and let her change to serve you always in Jesus name.
- O Lord, I pray that give me wisdom and let your spirit guide me in all my conduct so that I may not behave in a way that will harden the heart of my Wife in receiving You into her life
- You, God, are a shield around us. You protect us from the enemy who seeks to destroy, and you will not let us be put to shame. Your arm is mighty, and Your Word is powerful (Psalm 3:3, 12:7, 25:20; Exodus 15:9; Luke 1:51; Hebrews 1:3). I pray Lord that You shield her from the pestilence fowlers and every attack of the enemy in Jesus Name
- I pray Lord that You help my wife to grow her love for You. May she be increasingly in awe of Your power, beauty, and grace. May she know more each day about the depth and width of Your love and respond with increasing love of her own in Jesus name (Psalm 27:4; Ephesians 3:18).
- Lord, may Your wise and knowing Spirit rest on my wife. Be her counselor. May she delight in You and obey Your commands. (Isaiah 11:2-3)
- God, You will fulfill the purpose in each of our lives. Your love endures forever. Do not abandon the works of Your hands. Do not leave her. Draw her to You always (Psalm 138:8).
- I pray that you, Lord endow her with the ability to find and fulfill your purpose for her life before it too late.
- Lord, I pray that You bring her into a living, vital, intimate, overpowering relationship with You. Open her eyes that she may see beautiful things in Your law in Jesus Name (Psalm 119:18).
- Your hands made my wife and formed her; Lord I Pray you to give her understanding to learn Your commands always in Jesus Name (Psalm 119:73)
- Lord please bless my wife, Your Word says that Your kindness leads to repentance. Do not allow her to continue to store up wrath for herself (Romans 2:4-6).
- Lord give my wife a singleness of heart and action so that she will always fear You for her good and the good of our children. (Jeremiah 32:39)
- Lord instruct her and teach her in the way she should go. Counsel her Lord and watch over her always because Your unfailing love surrounds the one who trusts in You. (Psalm 32:8, 10)
- Lord help her to humble herself under Your mighty hand, that You may lift her up in due time (1 Peter 5:6).
- I pray a hedge of thorns around my wife that those with evil influence will lose interest and leave her alone (Hosea 2:6).
- I pray that You would use me to be an example to my wife, Lord. Give me the wisdom to know how to respond to some of her negativity.
- Lord give me the mind of Christ I pray, so that I may respond in spirit and love, accordance with your will. Lord, I pray that my wife will one day be saved. In Jesus name. Amen