Today we will be dealing with guiding Prayers for couples getting married. Couples planning or preparing to get married need all the support they can get. Marriage is a lifetime journey. It is not a journey you venture into today and find a way out of it tomorrow.
Moreso, the enemy is always at the bay looking for the best time to strike. And as a young couple, you might not understand some things about marriage. That’s why you need a guiding prayer.
You May Also Like To Read: 20 Bible Verses For Couples Getting Married
One of the things the enemy often uses against young couples is a misunderstanding. There are some things you would consider normal until you start living with someone for the rest of your life. At times it will look as though you don’t even know the person you get married to anymore. During this period, your marriage is on the brink of collapse.
It takes the grace of God to overcome this challenge in your marriage. Meanwhile, the grace would not just come by itself. It takes years of preparation even long before you get married. You must settle your marriage in the place of word and prayer before you settle down. It is the years of labor that you have tarried in the place of prayer that will save your marriage from hitting the rock.
Today, we will be offering guiding prayers for couples getting married. I pray by the mercy of the Lord, your boat will not hit the rock. The Lord shall go with you on this journey. Every obstacle that the enemy has prepared for you on the way is destroyed by the power in the name of Jesus Christ.
If you are getting married soon or you know someone who will be getting married soon, let’s pray together.
- Father, I thank you for the grace you have bestowed on me to find love. I thank you for the grace to find love and acceptance where I least expected, may your name be highly exalted in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father Lord, as i’m about to rock boat of marriage, I pray that you will go with me in the name of Jesus Christ. I pray that you will be the captain of this ship and you will steer it to its right destination in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I come against every form of misunderstanding that may want to arise between us. I ask that you will grant me the grace to understand him when he’s not in the best mood. I ask that you will grant me the grace to understand her when she is not entirely herself in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father Lord, I ask for the spirit of undying love to continue to reign in this relationship. The scripture said can two walk together unless they agree. I ask for the grace of agreement between us. Lord please let the unity between us never die in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord, I come against every antics of the enemy to ruin my Marriage. Whatever the enemy has planned to use as a tool to destroy my marriage, I pray that by the power of the holy ghost, that plan is destroyed today in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, as a woman, I ask you teach me when and how to speak. Let your holy spirit ignite me to know when to speak and when not to speak. I ask that you grace will overshadow my life so my tongue do not destroy my marriage in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, grant me the grace to trust my husband. Give me the will to be highly supportive and grant me a forgiving heart to look beyond his minor shortcomings, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, as a man, I ask that you will grant me the grace to be the provider. When I till the ground, let it yield good fruits for me. When I labor, grant me the grace to reap bountifully in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, help me to manage my strength and ego so that it won’t cloud my sense of reasoning. Teach me to be loving and submissive to my wife alone in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Teach me to manage my anger. Teach me control over my swelling ego that it may not destroy the beautiful things that you have helped me achieved in this relationship. Let your spirit ignite me to apologize when I need to, comfort her when she needs to be comforted and support her where her strength is failing, in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father, we pray over our unborn children, they shall be got the Lord. The enemy shall not take control of our children’s live in the name of Jesus Christ. For it has been written, my children and I are for signs and wonders. I come against the plan of the enemy to ruin the life of my unborn children in the name of Jesus Christ.
- I decree that you will create a right heart in our children that they may serve and honor you. Grant them the wisdom to fear you because the Bible says the fear of the Lord is the beginning of wisdom.
- Lord, I come against every form of delay in conception. I decree that the power of God will dwell in my womb. Every child that I will carry in my womb will be a Kingdom champion. I refuse to carry a nonentity in my womb. I decree that my womb is blessed in the name of Jesus Christ.
- For it has been written, what God has joined together, let no man put an asunder. I decree by the authority of heaven, any man or woman who wants to ruin my relationship should die by fire in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Thank you Lord for answered prayers. Thank you because you are God. Thank you for your grace and favor, may your name be highly exalted in the name of Jesus Christ.