Have mercy upon me, O God, according to thy lovingkindness: according unto the multitude of thy tender mercies blot out my transgressions.
We serve a God of mercy and compassion, a God who is always ready to forgive us when we fall short of His glory. Today we shall be engaging in psalm 51 prayer points for cleansing and pardon. This psalm was composed by King David after he committed adultery with bathsheba and killed her husband uriah the hittite in battle. (See 2 Samuel 11). David was confronted and rebuked by Prophet Nathan, the prophet passed a terrible judgement upon the house of David because of his sins, but what did King david do? He went to the Lord and cried for His mercies. He acknowledged his sins and ask God for mercy. The book of psalm 51 highlights the prayers David prayed in those days of distress.
As children of God, many times we sin and fall short of Gods glory, we must know that the God we serve is a merciful God. He is a God that hates sin but He loves Sinners. Alot of christians run away from God when they sin, because the think that God is an angry God who will punish them because of their sins, but as we saw in the psalm 51, David thought differently. David knew that eventhough God was not happy with His actions, He is still ever ready to forgive Him.These psalm 51 prayer points for cleansing and pardon is going to open your eyes to Gods unfailing love and unending mercies in Jesus name
According to 1 John 1:8, the Apostle John wrote: ‘If we say we have no sin, we deceive ourselves and the truth is not in us, but if we confess our sins, God is faithful and just to forgive us our sins and cleanse us from all unrighteousness’ Now these is the part i love most:
1 John 2:1 My little children, these things write I unto you, that ye sin not. And if any man sin, we have an advocate with the Father, Jesus Christ the righteous: 2:2 And he is the propitiation for our sins: and not for ours only, but also for the sins of the whole world.
You see that!, God through Christ has made provisions for our sins and short comings. As far as we are in the flesh, we will always make mistakes. That is why as a believer, your faith should be dependent on the finished works of Christ and not just your works or performance. Also you must always engage in prayer for cleansing. This psalm 51 prayer points for cleansing and pardon is the right prayer for you. Every time we come into the presence of God, we receive His mercy and grace, His mercies cleanses us and His grace empowers us to continue to live like Jesus. This psalm 51 prayer points will empower you to live like Christ, depending only on His grace to live a righteous life in Jesus name.
As you engage this psalm 51 prayer points, do not pray it from the standpoint of condemnation, rather, pray it from the standpoint of love, know that God is your father and regardless of your shortcomings, he will never stop loving you. He will never leave you or forsake you. Pray it with all your heart and with faith. I see God showering you with His mercies and grace in Jesus name.
PSALM 51 PRAYER POINTS
1. Father, I thank you for your goodness and mercies endureth forever
2. Father, i thank you for forgiving me all my tresspasses
3. Father, i thank you for not imputing all my sins against me.
4. Father, i recieve mercies and grace to overcome temptations in Jesus name
5. Father, lead me not into temptations in Jesus name
6. Father, deliver me from every appearance of evil in Jesus name
7. Father, by the blood of Jesus, flush away every evil addictions from my life in Jesus name
8. Father, guard my eyes that i should behold no evil in Jesus name
9. Father, guard my legs that i shall not walk into evil in Jesus name
10. Father guard my tongue that i should say no evil in Jesus name
11. Heavenly Father, by your Grace, help me stand the test of time. Do not let trials, tribulations and temptation sweep me away from your presence. Help my faith grow in you and you only.
12. Father Lord, you are the creator of all things, let a ray of your abundant light penetrate the thick darkness of my needs in you. By your Grace Lord, help increase my level of spirituality.
13. Father Lord, I understand that the purpose of our existence as a believer is to win more souls into the Kingdom. Give me the grace to preach the good news of your words to the unbelievers. Through your Mercy, help them come to the realization of you, let them know that you and you alone is God overall.
14. Lord God, I pray that you enhance me to grow old in you. Give me the grace not to be shaken by the signs and distraction of this end time. Help me Lord to gainfully attain my heavenly citizen through Christ Jesus.
15. Heavenly Lord, your word says we should pray for the good of Jerusalem, that those who love it shall prosper. Lord God, help Nigeria stand on her feet again. Restore unto this country the good tidings of heaven. Let your light of truth, transparency and love overshadowed all the men at the corridor of power.
16. Lord God by your Grace and Mercy, help me have a forgiving spirit. I understand that the nature of man is a brutal one, but help your Holy Spirit to grow in me that I will forgive every one that has committed an atrocity against me.
17). Oh Lord, the challenges of my life are overwhelming, they are so strong for me to handle show me your mercy and help me in Jesus name.
18). Oh Lord, have mercy upon me today. Do not let my enemies put me inside a pit in Jesus name.
19). Jesus Christ the son of David, have mercy on me and fight the battles of my life in Jesus name.
20). Oh Lord, have mercy on me and raise helpers for me at this period of my life in Jesus name.
21). Oh Lord, don’t let me be ashamed as I cry unto you over this matter, help me by your mercy and give me a testimony in Jesus name.
22). Oh Lord, open the door of mercy for me so that I will run inside before this problem swallow me in Jesus name.
23). Oh Lord, hear my cry today as I cry unto you in faith concerning this problem, show me your mercy in Jesus name.
24). Oh Lord, do not judge me by the measure of my faith. Let the shower of mercy fall on me today in Jesus name.
25). Oh Lord, i trust in you, let me not be ashamed, let not my enemies truimph over me Jesus name
26). Oh Lord, make my life an epic example of your mercy in Jesus name.
27). Oh Lord, let your mercy speak for me in my place of work in Jesus name.
28). Oh Lord, have mercy on me and arise for my help in Jesus name.
29). Oh Lord, save me from my adversaries, without you I can do nothing have mercy on me in Jesus name.
30). Oh Lord, because mercy belongs to you, do not let any accusing finger pointed against me prevail in Jesus name
ThanK You Jesus for Cleansing me with your Mercy and Grace in Jesus name