Today we will be dealing with prayer points against kidnapping in Nigeria. We give glory to God for the blessings of another day; His faithfulness endures unto all generations. Blessed be the name of our God who always causes us to triumph.
We need not remind ourselves with the ongoing events of insecurity which has been a catastrophe hitherto. We are assailed moment by moment by the images and news from the media, from the radio and what have you, with events of unpleasantness.
Our help is in no man but in God, who made the heavens and the earth, we will put our trust in God, He alone is able to save us, He is able to deliver us from enemies, from men of destruction. God is our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. 2 Thessa. 3:3 But the Lord is faithful, who will establish you and guard you from the evil one.
We are praying enough is enough of the kidnapping in Nigeria; we are praying protection, safety on our families and loved ones. We are committing the evil doers, the sponsors of this evil acts into the hands of God.
We are praying a safe Nigeria, on the road, on the sea, in the air, we are praying for the termination of every demonic agenda on the lives of Nigerians. We are praying for the release of men and women who have been held hostage hitherto.
Something will not change if we don’t pray. Let’s commit ourselves to the safety of our country. 1 Thessa. 5:17 says to pray without ceasing.
Scriptures say in Psalms 122:6 “Pray for the peace of Jerusalem: they shall prosper that love thee.”
- Psalm 107:1 Oh give thanks to the Lord, for he is good, for his steadfast love endures forever! Father in the name of Jesus Christ, we thank you for your faithfulness and your kindness. We are grateful for your blessings over our homes, over the states and the nation of Nigeria as a whole. Blessed be your name Faithful God in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord we thank you for your mighty hand of protection over our family; our spouse and children, we are grateful, be thou exalted in Jesus name.
- Psalm 140:4 Keep me safe, LORD, from the hands of the wicked; protect me from the violent, who devise ways to trip my feet. Father in the name of Jesus, we ask that your mighty hand of protection will surround us at every point of our lives in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Psalm 105:13-16 When they went from one nation to another, from one kingdom to another people; He suffered no man to do them wrong: yea, he reproved kings for their sakes; Saying, Touch not mine anointed, and do my prophets no harm. Father in the name of Jesus, we declare safety on every ground we walk on in this month, till the end of this year and beyond, we shall become untouchable for evil doers in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Psa. 121:4-8 He will not let your foot slip; he who watches over you will not slumber; indeed, he who watches over Israel will neither slumber nor sleep. The Lord watches over you, the Lord is your shade at your right hand; the sun will not harm you by day, nor the moon by night. The Lord will keep you from all harm— he will watch over your life; the Lord will watch over your coming and going both now and forevermore. The God who watches over Israel and does not sleep nor slumber, let our hand of protection be upon us, upon our families, in every city, in every state and Nigeria as a whole in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father Lord, we come against every form of kidnapping of our families, and extended families, we cancel such plans in the name of Jesus Christ.
- For every journey we embark on in this year, we speak safety; we speak covering over our heads in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every setup of kidnapping by the enemy against our families, our loved ones, we cancel them in the name of Jesus.
- Father in the name of Jesus, we pray that confusion is set in the camp of every kidnappers; we declare their plan null and void in the name of Jesus Christ.
- We speak against kidnapping in Nigeria, in all the states of the country and we curse them from the roots in the name of Jesus.
- 2 Samuel 22:3-4 My God is my rock, in whom I take refuge, my shield and the horn of my salvation. He is my stronghold, my refuge and my savio — from violent people you save me. “I called to the LORD, who is worthy of praise, and have been saved from my enemies. Every innocent soul being held hostage by the devil’s agent, we declare their release by your mighty power in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Lord we commit the sponsors of the kidnappings happening in Nigeria, we ask that you fight for the righteous and deliver us from the evil ones in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Every supporter and sponsor from evil cabals in every other sector of the Nigerian system let them receive your judgment in the mighty name of Jesus Christ.
- Psalm 17:8–9 Keep me as the apple of your eye; hide me in the shadow of your wings, from the wicked who do me violence, my deadly enemies who surround me. Every case of kidnapping that we have experienced thus far shall be the last we shall see in the name of Jesus.
- We pray in the name of Jesus that no evil shall befall us, when we walk, you shall be our guide, in the sea, you will protect us, in the air and your hand shall be upon us in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Our help comes from you, not from any government or private bodies, father help us; deliver us from the evil men after the souls of the righteous in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Father Lord we ask that cases of kidnapping shall come to an end, we declare safety of our lands, in our homes and cities, in Nigeria as a nation, in the name of Jesus Christ
- Father Lord we cancel every evil agenda to kidnap, to murder innocent lives with no just cause in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Isa. 54:17 No weapon formed against you shall prosper. Father in the name of Jesus, every weapon of the enemy upon everything and everyone connected to us, we pray that they shall not prosper, your mighty hand will rest upon us, you will keep us safe, away from evil, from harm and destruction in the name of Jesus Christ.
- Heavenly Father we thank you for you always hear us, we are grateful Lord, and blessed be your mighty name in Jesus name we have prayed and received.