Today we will be dealing with prayer points to escape the trap of enemy. The devil has no other business than to destroy the fate of those who stands with God. Little wonder the scripture says in the book of 1 Peter 5:8 Be sober, be vigilant; because your adversary the devil walks about like a roaring lion, seeking whom he may devour. Often than not, the enemy uses people against believers. Such is the case of King David against King Saul.
The Bible recorded that Saul became envious and he wanted David dead by all means. On several occasions as recorded by the scripture will king Saul make an attempt on the life of David. However, God is ever faithful to rescue the people who are called by His name. The scripture says in the book of Psalm 34:19 Many are the afflictions of the righteous, But the LORD delivers him out of them all. God is faithful enough to deliver us if only we trust and obey Him at all times.
We will be praying to God today to rescue us from the trap of our enemy. The enemy uses diverse things to disrupt the journey of God’s children. While the enemy used Saul against David, Joseph story was a different one. The enemy used the wife of Joseph’s boss, Portiphar’s wife against him. If only Joseph had fell into that trap, he would not have been able to fulfill the purpose of God for his life. I decree by the authority of heaven, every trap of the enemy over your life is destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost.
There are instances where the devil uses diverse temptation against a believer. Job was a practical example of this. He was badly tormented by the enemy. The purpose of his torment was to cause him to forsake God, but Job held unto the his faith. Ours might be different from that of Jacob, the enemy could use other trap for us. It could be sickness, it could sickness, it could be anything. Regardless of what the devil might want to use against us, this is an assurance that we have in the Lord as stated in the book of Psalm 124:6-8 Blessed be the Lord, who hath not given us as a prey to their teeth. Our soul is escaped as a bird out of the snare of the fowlers: the snare is broken, and we are escaped. Our help is in the name of the Lord, who made heaven and earth”.
We know that our God is able to safe us from all. I announce by the authority of heaven, every plan of the enemy to create a fall for you is destroyed by the fire of the Holy Ghost. I decree by the authority of heaven, the plan and agenda of the enemy over your life shall not be made secret in the name of Jesus. God shall continue to expose the plan of the enemy to you in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I magnify you for your grace and protection over my life. It is your mercy that has kept me this far, it is by your mercy that I’m not consumed or overwhelmed by the enemy. I magnify you Lord Jesus, let your name be exalted in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I stand upon the promise of your word in the book of Isaiah 49:25 But thus says the LORD: “Even the captives of the mighty shall be taken away, And the prey of the terrible be delivered; For I will contend with him who contends with you, And I will save your children. I decree that the host of heaven contend with those that contend with me in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, you are my shield and buckler my present help in the moment of need. I ask that by your grace you will rescue from the trap of my enemies. I ask that by your power you will destroy the plans of the enemy over my life in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, for it has been written touch not my annointed and do my Prophet no harm, I decree no harm shall come near me in the name of Jesus. No evil shall come near my dwelling place in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, every man or woman that is assigned by the enemy to monitor my life, I announce your death today in the name of Jesus. Every man and woman whose business is to harm me, I decree by the authority of heaven, lose your power today in the name of Jesus.
- Lord Jesus, I rebuke the enemy over my life. May their agenda be destroyed over my life in the name of Jesus. Your word has said that you will safe me from the snare of the Fowler, you will break the snare of the Fowler and ensure my freedom is guaranteed, I speak this promise into a reality in the name of Jesus.
- Lord as the book of Psalm 141:9 has stated that Keep me from the jaws of the trap which they have set for me,
- And from the snares of those who do iniquity. I pray that your hands of protection will be upon me everywhere I go in the name of Jesus.
- Lord God, your word stated that You will pull me out of the net which they have secretly laid for me, For You are my strength. Lord, I stand upon the assurance of this words in the name of Jesus. I decree my safety into reality in the name of Jesus.
- Lord, I decree that the power of God Almighty will destroy every trap that has been laid down for me by the enemy. Just like you helped David escape all the traps against him by Saul, I decree that your help shall come for me in the name of Jesus.
- For it has been written, no weapon formed against me shall prosper. In any way the enemy is planning to attack me, I destroy their plans by fire in the name of Jesus.